Plain Playing Card Readings

Bluebird

Hi Araluck,

I would love to sit, please.

I have been thinking about doing a course in the hope that the new skills it will give me, will help me generate more income for my business. So I guess my question is - will this course help me generate more income?

I'm afraid I don't read playing cards but I can use my Oracles if you like?

Many thanks,
Bluebird

AraLuck

Hi Araluck,

I would love to sit, please.

I have been thinking about doing a course in the hope that the new skills it will give me, will help me generate more income for my business. So I guess my question is - will this course help me generate more income?

I'm afraid I don't read playing cards but I can use my Oracles if you like?

Many thanks,
Bluebird

Hey there -

2 :diamond: 8 :club: 5 :spade:

A simple answer would be no, as per the colour sequence of R-B-B, showing that your path is blocked. The suit interaction also indicates that the financial investment doesn't pay off.

In detail, we see the financial exchange here, that is for learning in the 2D and 8C - diamonds are money and clubs are something social. So it's the money being spent in a bid of learning something practical. The defining card is the 5S, which is a card of loss. 5s usually represent the body in PCs, but they are also changes and losses. So it shows that you will incur a loss of money in this course, which basically means you would have wasted it if you'd invested in it as it wouldn't yield the return you were hoping.

Unfortunately then, it's a no-go for this one! Sorry about that :(

I would love a reading with your oracles. I am interested to know my chances of being hired by any of the very big organisations I have applied to. So far, I am getting calls from very small companies and I am not interested as they will not enhance my resume in anyway. Let me know if this is a suitable question. Thanks :)

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for AraLuck

7 :heart: 5 :spade: 3 :heart:

Your question is a tad vague, so this answer can only match it.

The sequence indicates a matter that will take a small damper but will be resolved. So whatever this person has said to you will not have a lasting impact. The suits interact to indicate emotional troubles... if the 7H is definitely emotional turmoils, 5S show there is an endeavour to straighten matters out and perhaps lose what is affecting the emotional connection. Once this is done, the relationship can achieve new growth with the 3H. So it feels to me like whatever this person has said, it's only to weed out what was worrying them and they've expressed it so as to clear the path and be able to progress. Numerically the problem does seem to clear off as there is a movement from 7 to 3. So this is really just a minor setback.

Hope this makes sense.

I'm so sorry. I wrote that late {here} and you are correct.. that is very vague. I hate reading on vague questions, so I do apologize {{{HUGS}}}

If it makes it better.. you did an awesome job! :thumbsup: The man sort of asked me out.. then gauged to see if I was in a relationship. lol I was a bit frustrated and trying to find something when he approached me, so my focus wasn't clearly on him.

He was trying hard to weed out his concern for if I was in a relationship. I just wasn't expecting something like that. lol It was just random.

I will have to see him again in some weeks.

I hope this is good feedback and helps you. You did a great job and again I apologize for a lazy question. I was just really tired and what I typed for my question wasn't what I thought it my head. :D LOL You know those memes that say.. "What you think you are doing.." Then show another meme saying.. "What you are actually doing". lol
You are very talented though and you got right to it!:thumbsup:

Thank you so much! It makes perfect sense! :)

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Bluebird

Hey there -

2 :diamond: 8 :club: 5 :spade:

A simple answer would be no, as per the colour sequence of R-B-B, showing that your path is blocked. The suit interaction also indicates that the financial investment doesn't pay off.

In detail, we see the financial exchange here, that is for learning in the 2D and 8C - diamonds are money and clubs are something social. So it's the money being spent in a bid of learning something practical. The defining card is the 5S, which is a card of loss. 5s usually represent the body in PCs, but they are also changes and losses. So it shows that you will incur a loss of money in this course, which basically means you would have wasted it if you'd invested in it as it wouldn't yield the return you were hoping.

Unfortunately then, it's a no-go for this one! Sorry about that :(

I would love a reading with your oracles. I am interested to know my chances of being hired by any of the very big organisations I have applied to. So far, I am getting calls from very small companies and I am not interested as they will not enhance my resume in anyway. Let me know if this is a suitable question. Thanks :)

Hi Araluck,

Thank you for this. I love these cards they are just so to the point and confirm a niggling feeling I had about this - you know that feeling when a reasonable course of action just seems to have no energy behind it?

Your question - Chances of being hired by any of the Big Organisations

I used the Mythic Oracle to look at this question for you as the deities and heroes depicted in it are strong and powerful, something which your energy feels to me.

Eos -Bellerophon - Orpheus

The central energy is that of Bellerophon and he represents humility. His presence urges you to see the opportunities and blessings that are around you now. The universe appears to be sending you opportunities that you are not opening up to and this card suggests that if you allow yourself to look at these from a different perspective that you may find what you are looking for..
Eos represents new beginnings - this card is bursting with energy and full of promise. Lots of opportunity comes with it and again it highlights that one or more of the opportunities you have received or are about to receive will bring you what you are wishing for. Indeed the yellow and orange colours that dominate this card remind me of the sun card in tarot and all its positive associations with happiness and achievement.
Finally Orpheus represents faith - faith in your vision and talent and it also warns against self-sabotage and doubt.

Consequently these cards seems to suggest that you have another look at the opportunities already offered to you or indeed pay close attention to the ones coming in from now on. On the surface they may not look at all like what you want, but somewhere in there the universe is sending you what you need and what is right for you - you just need to open up to it and let your instincts guide you.

So, sorry I know this is probably not the answer you are looking for.
But in any event I wish you the best of look and I hope you land a fabulous job. Your energy really feels strong and very capable.

All the best,

Bluebird

tealily

Hi, I'd love to exchange (I'm more a tarot reader though - so may PM you back! :) ).

My Q: What do my guides want me to know about my male coworkers at work?

jnett

Hello Araluck,

Wow, the woman with dark features, could very well be the person I'm renting a house to. She usually contacts me about the rent,... I have not heard from her. She is a bit on the dramatic side... We will shall soon see, I just text her... lets see if she answers.

The second part of the reading is also a possibility... My daughter's rising sign is Leo. She is trying to begin a new venture and I have been assisting her little bit financially, until she is stable. She may run into some trouble with her old boss, since she will now become her competitor. It very well may become ugly in a verbal/legal sense.

Not bad for regular playing cards, huh!... I will complete your reading today some time... and thank you again... I am not disappointed at all. :)

Ace :diamond: J :diamond: Q :spade:

Ok, there's a woman in this picture... and she's not a positive figure at this stage. She could either be a dark featured woman, or someone who's divorced, or bereaved... or just plain simple jealous. So she seems to dominate this 'unforeseen' event that you're sensing. The sequence is R-R-B which shows that things will take a sour turn this month with the influence of this woman. So what she's affecting precisely seems to be a financial issue. Diamonds usually represent money matters. So there seems to be something of an investment that is being blocked here. Since the Ace represents the beginning of something, and is followed by Jack, I would say you're perhaps expecting a message regarding a financial aspect which this woman denies. I don't know why I sense she's quite severe - if she is there at all in your life.

On the other hand, this could also be regarding a young person, the Jack in the middle. It's a child, young man or woman with fair features or perhaps a fire sign. It could also be a student. This person has begun something or has achieved some level of success but this woman doesn't want him or her to shine. The Q, mind you, can also be you... who's not really wanting the J to proceed where they want to. It could be you blocking J's way as you face each other, in a confrontational way. So perhaps you're not seeing it if you're not being fair or kind to someone younger who's trying to make an effort towards you.

Either or both of the scenarios could play out. I hope this somewhat tallies. Thank you for sitting :)

If you would like to return a reading - I would like to know what my progress in terms of nutrition and exercise will be like in the next 3 months.

I have a thread on which you can post:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=273871

Thank you :)[/QUOTE]

AraLuck

Hi Araluck,

Thank you for this. I love these cards they are just so to the point and confirm a niggling feeling I had about this - you know that feeling when a reasonable course of action just seems to have no energy behind it?

Your question - Chances of being hired by any of the Big Organisations

I used the Mythic Oracle to look at this question for you as the deities and heroes depicted in it are strong and powerful, something which your energy feels to me.

Eos -Bellerophon - Orpheus

The central energy is that of Bellerophon and he represents humility. His presence urges you to see the opportunities and blessings that are around you now. The universe appears to be sending you opportunities that you are not opening up to and this card suggests that if you allow yourself to look at these from a different perspective that you may find what you are looking for..
Eos represents new beginnings - this card is bursting with energy and full of promise. Lots of opportunity comes with it and again it highlights that one or more of the opportunities you have received or are about to receive will bring you what you are wishing for. Indeed the yellow and orange colours that dominate this card remind me of the sun card in tarot and all its positive associations with happiness and achievement.
Finally Orpheus represents faith - faith in your vision and talent and it also warns against self-sabotage and doubt.

Consequently these cards seems to suggest that you have another look at the opportunities already offered to you or indeed pay close attention to the ones coming in from now on. On the surface they may not look at all like what you want, but somewhere in there the universe is sending you what you need and what is right for you - you just need to open up to it and let your instincts guide you.

So, sorry I know this is probably not the answer you are looking for.
But in any event I wish you the best of look and I hope you land a fabulous job. Your energy really feels strong and very capable.

All the best,

Bluebird

Thanks so much for this! Well, perhaps not the answer I wanted, but it does make a lot of sense. I am trying to just not go for any of the offers that really don't match what I think I'm worth... is what I am trying to do. Somewhat, working for small companies means they can pay me less... and this is also why I am aiming at the bigger ones. One NGO approached me, but then I went over and read about them (because of the offer seemed a little to good) and there were scary stories. So, I doubt anything that I've encountered was meant to be, so to speak. But this great advice for what's coming up and for the way I will continue applying for the jobs!

So thanks a lot for this and thanks for your good wishes. Blessings xx

AraLuck

Hi, I'd love to exchange (I'm more a tarot reader though - so may PM you back! :) ).

My Q: What do my guides want me to know about my male coworkers at work?

J :club: 3 :diamond: J :heart:

So there's obviously two guys here... two very young men. Or immature and perhaps childish ones, since the Jack is usually not someone who's sorted and mature. These could also be messages you're receiving from both men. JC has dark features and JH could be fairer or blond. You seem to be divided between the two, since the 3D in the middle is a card of indecision. You are not sure about either of them, it appears from this reading. But from these cards, it seems JC would like to be more of a buddy... or perhaps you consider him more like a friend, whereas JH is the one whom you're interested in, or the one you have more potential with. Since he's coming from the heart and you're not sure about either, I would say go for that one. If you cannot tell them apart from their features, JC would be an earth sign and JH would be a water sign, or with similar characteristics.

Do let me know if this helps. If you can narrow it down, we can perhaps clarify.

Noni

Hi again Ara :)

I'm in a dilemma, I have something important that I need advice on.
Can you please ask cards what to do about SV application should I withdraw or wait what's in my best interest? If I wait will it be approved?
I decided to withdraw but the person handling it informed me it was not done, now Friday is over and weekend nothing will be done. So I need to get this sorted Monday for sure! I'm really worried about it. Its like it wasn't withdrawn is a sign or what!

Please let me know if I can read for you. I can put it on your thread or mine :)

Cheers!

tealily

J :club: 3 :diamond: J :heart:

So there's obviously two guys here... two very young men. Or immature and perhaps childish ones, since the Jack is usually not someone who's sorted and mature. These could also be messages you're receiving from both men. JC has dark features and JH could be fairer or blond. You seem to be divided between the two, since the 3D in the middle is a card of indecision. You are not sure about either of them, it appears from this reading. But from these cards, it seems JC would like to be more of a buddy... or perhaps you consider him more like a friend, whereas JH is the one whom you're interested in, or the one you have more potential with. Since he's coming from the heart and you're not sure about either, I would say go for that one. If you cannot tell them apart from their features, JC would be an earth sign and JH would be a water sign, or with similar characteristics.

Do let me know if this helps. If you can narrow it down, we can perhaps clarify.
Very good considering I didn't give much background info!

- Aside from the boss, there ARE only two male co-workers at work, well done. They are both notorious pranksters/bro humour despite one being in his 30s, so this is probably why you're picking up some childishness.
- I'm definitely not sure of either; both can switch between nice/decent to insensitive/blunt/hurtful very quickly, so I have no idea if either is really trustworthy. Sometimes they're really fun and other times I've considered leaving my job because we just seem so incompatible!
- Both are water signs
- The younger one is blonde, the older one has dark brown hair
- The younger one is actually my designated workplace mentor (can be a tiny bit more empathetic but more frequently insensitive of the two; NOT a potential partner so far as I can see)
- The older one and I have/used to have a bit of chemistry, but again, untactful at times (less frequently but when he blows up, I run away to hide). I definitely feel indecisive about this guy as hurting my feelings at work is one thing, but hurting my feelings outside of work would be so much worse.

Admittedly when I asked this question I didn't really have an end point in mind, and was just open to anything that came through (was expecting a "the guys are douchebags, don't trust them" or "they guys are only 50% douchebag, be resilient and don't let them run all over you") :)