Plain Playing Card Readings

AraLuck

Hi Ara

Hope you're doing well.
I've a situation that I'd need some insight into.
There is a project that I was working on for but had abandon last year due to lack of supervision. Now the project is receiving some new support from a supporting body (A). They want me to find some new supervision and get it rolling again soon. Aim is to try to finish/ complete the project this year.
So my question/s are as follows:
Q. What are the chances of finding good supervisor in coming 30 days?

10 :spade: 9 :diamond: Ace :heart:

BRR colour sequence indicates likelihood is positive. The 10S is like Death, it's the end of an uncertain situation and there's extremely positive fulfillment in the 9D, followed by Ace H which is a new beginning, a new relationship, therefore a new supervisor. So this looks good.

Q. What are the chances of this project coming back to full life and making up for the lost time in next 3 months?

Q :diamond: J :club: Q :club:

Ok, so RBB sequence shows chances could be somewhat stumped and the reason is people. There are only people in this line, which to me is the funding body and other people involved in this process. I take the Queen D as being you, since you're the one with the positive disposition, wanting to learn and achieve success... but you're blocked by two slower figures in the J & Q :club: One of them could be a younger, dark-featured person who is perhaps a collaborator / peer in this project and who's coming in between you and the Q :club:, who seems to have the final say and dominance on the whole project. I don't see it as not happening, but as seriously delayed and dependent on the mood of these people. I would advise get on their good side or negotiate with them to see progress in the desired time as they are :club:, therefore heavy people with slow progress and more focused on the social aspect of things than the practical ones. So they could be worrying more about the benefits of this project for their institution/funding body than the actual nature of the work. Your job would be to convince them. You seem to have the wit and nature, persuasive and good communicative skills for that in the Queen D. I think you can do this; just expect some blockages.

Hope this helps!

zayats

Hi Ara,

I'd like to sit for feedback if possible.

Can you tell me what EC thinks of me overall? Female, non-romantic.

AraLuck

Hi Ara,

I'd like to sit for feedback if possible.

Can you tell me what EC thinks of me overall? Female, non-romantic.

Hi there! Have never read for you, so it's always a pleasure to meet new people here :)

Ace :club: 8 :club: 10 :heart:

So I think the overall impression isn't so bad. It seems like someone you either work with or have a some form of social interaction with. Have you only recently met? Since with the Ace here, I can only think this is something new... and with the clubs, it's something either work related, or somewhere like at the gym or some other social place you two go to. You seem to interact a lot, like talk a lot or something. 8 is usually in the mind, and here it seems like a lot of small talk, getting to know each other and with the 10 H, there's a definite fondness. If it's non-romantic, I would say something like a strong liking... like being on the same wavelength. Although the colour sequence may show there could be a period of uncertainty and getting to know each other after the initial meeting (if there was one), this pans out fairly well and she seems to be rather impressed with you overall.

I hope this tallies.

Noni

10 :spade: 9 :diamond: Ace :heart:

BRR colour sequence indicates likelihood is positive. The 10S is like Death, it's the end of an uncertain situation and there's extremely positive fulfillment in the 9D, followed by Ace H which is a new beginning, a new relationship, therefore a new supervisor. So this looks good.

WOOOHOOOO!!!! finally some good news for me....YAY!!! fingers crossed.
Tbh one person has said yes but details are not finalised yet! and this can take time as there are lot of X factors.

Q :diamond: J :club: Q :club:

Ok, so RBB sequence shows chances could be somewhat stumped and the reason is people. There are only people in this line, which to me is the funding body and other people involved in this process. I take the Queen D as being you, since you're the one with the positive disposition, wanting to learn and achieve success... but you're blocked by two slower figures in the J & Q :club: One of them could be a younger, dark-featured person who is perhaps a collaborator / peer in this project and who's coming in between you and the Q :club:, who seems to have the final say and dominance on the whole project. I don't see it as not happening, but as seriously delayed and dependent on the mood of these people. I would advise get on their good side or negotiate with them to see progress in the desired time as they are :club:, therefore heavy people with slow progress and more focused on the social aspect of things than the practical ones. So they could be worrying more about the benefits of this project for their institution/funding body than the actual nature of the work. Your job would be to convince them. You seem to have the wit and nature, persuasive and good communicative skills for that in the Queen D. I think you can do this; just expect some blockages.

Hope this helps!
You're very good reader Ara, so true these people are blocking it for stupid reasons. And they do have the final say in the matter. In fact today I had a bit of a angry email exchange with someone as they are now trying to put off the person who has agreed to join by asking them to do something that is unreasonable according to me. Also they are not taking responsibility for their part which annoyed me. So today I told them what I think hopefully it will put a bit of pressure on them in the right way. I have been very nice and quiet all along but now when finally we found someone they are again saying this can't be done and this is like this etc....which is something that they should be making arrangements for.

Also the Queen of Club might be the new supervisor she is woman J might be referring to this coordinator who is handling the funding body side of things. But the coordinator is an middle aged woman and dark haired yes. So your reading makes a lot of sense.

AH! you're very good at this. I'll keep you posted. Surviving one crazy storm in my life after another LOL

Thank you, for the reading...sending you loving radiant vibes, Ara.

Best wishes
:)

zayats

Hi there! Have never read for you, so it's always a pleasure to meet new people here :)

Ace :club: 8 :club: 10 :heart:

So I think the overall impression isn't so bad. It seems like someone you either work with or have a some form of social interaction with. Have you only recently met? Since with the Ace here, I can only think this is something new... and with the clubs, it's something either work related, or somewhere like at the gym or some other social place you two go to. You seem to interact a lot, like talk a lot or something. 8 is usually in the mind, and here it seems like a lot of small talk, getting to know each other and with the 10 H, there's a definite fondness. If it's non-romantic, I would say something like a strong liking... like being on the same wavelength. Although the colour sequence may show there could be a period of uncertainty and getting to know each other after the initial meeting (if there was one), this pans out fairly well and she seems to be rather impressed with you overall.

I hope this tallies.

Nice to meet you too :) I hope I can read for you in the future! Unfortunately, I do not read playing cards, so I can't offer a return reading. From time to time I do open threads here or in the Divination section.

Your reading is spot on from what I can say! Meaning I cannot comment much on what she thinks, but the facts are on point - she is my teacher and we do talk a lot. We get along well, but it's also her job to keep it nice, so can never be sure!! :D The reason I asked this question was probably because today I was so awkward and even made some stupid jokes (as the atmosphere feels informal to me) that I thought maybe she concluded I was weird or crazy or both! And since she's a good teacher, I want to continue the relationship. Thank you very much! :)

AraLuck

WOOOHOOOO!!!! finally some good news for me....YAY!!! fingers crossed.

AH! you're very good at this. I'll keep you posted. Surviving one crazy storm in my life after another LOL

Thank you, for the reading...sending you loving radiant vibes, Ara.

Best wishes
:)

Thank you Noni... love this energy of yours and thanks for sending me some as I really need it! Those cards are great for questions like this... I am glad am able to interpret them correctly, as I am only building my experience here.

Blessings xx

RAphrodite

5 [emoji815]: 9 [emoji813] 3[emoji813]

From the RRR colour sequence, it looks like a yes. The cards are also quite positive.

There's a strong physical attraction between you as per the 5D, and this is only heightened by the 9H which is the card of emotional fulfillment... and this magnetism and emotional bond between you two will lead to a new growth. This is a card for a 'developing love affair', so most definitely I see this person back into your life, as per these cards.

Please update!
Hi Ara,

I was wondering, did you have a time frame in mind when you did this reading? Like for example, I don't do predictive readings beyond 3 months.

Thanks

AraLuck

Hi Ara,

I was wondering, did you have a time frame in mind when you did this reading? Like for example, I don't do predictive readings beyond 3 months.

Thanks

No, I didn't have a time frame for this.... it's best to detach from the idea and allow it to happen if it's meant to. I know it's hard. But also, remember that this was based on the energy of when you asked the question and things can change.

Libertya

Hi there! May, I sit?
My question is: does Jay want to reconnect with me?

RAphrodite

No, I didn't have a time frame for this.... it's best to detach from the idea and allow it to happen if it's meant to. I know it's hard. But also, remember that this was based on the energy of when you asked the question and things can change.

Okay, thanks AraL, if anything happens, I'll let you know

Bless