Tarot Forum    

pacificwaters & myself ~Summer 2017 ~ Practice exchange

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

pacificwaters 

So I used two decks for your reading, the Thoth and my beloved Ludy Lescot

I shaped the question as : What should Cosmicbeing expect regarding her future at MSU after meeting this “someone”?

Thoth gave me: Princess of Disks – Princess of Swords – The Fool

Two courts coming up had me stumped. Anyways what I felt looking at them was that you would be pretty much grounded about the meeting that you have lined up with this person. You would be presenting yourself as a modest being who is pretty much interested in taking up this opportunity and how interested you are in latching on to joining MSU. The person who would be supposedly interviewing you (if that is the correct word) would throw up questions that would be a bit intellectually stimulating. Somehow it would not be just a routine talk and yes/no matter. There would be a bit of interview in the actual sense (that’s how I see it). Interestingly the Princess of Disks is ruled by the first three zodiac signs (Aries – Taurus – Gemini) and the Princess of Swords by (Capricorn-Pisces-Aquarius). Do you have any take on it. I couldn’t spot much more than the fact that the element water was missing in the first princess. And likening her with you, it was about how you would be more emotionally distanced and more intellectually stimulated for this meeting! The presence of the Fool was the defining card for this spread and I think there is a very bright chance for you to start on to a new journey at MSU.

After this positive spread I dealt my Ludy Lescot. As it is I was quite positive about aces coming up. And the cards that came up were

Ace of Swords – Temperance – Four of Pentacles
(Clarificator: Four of Swords)

The Ace of Swords is one positive card to have here. It is an indicator of how maybe literally speaking the sword is set in stone about you joining MSU. Swords being indicators of intellectual development, the ace for me was an extension of the Fool in the previous card. Temperance however had me intrigued. Is there competition for the seat that you trying for at MSU. Or other than straight yes/no that you should expect, are there other factors into play too? Coupled with the four of pentacles I am getting the feeling that there is more at play than just a simple yes/no. the Quint card here is Sun. So this was going along what the Thoth cards said. There is positivity. But could there be a hiccup. Just to clarify I decided to have a clarificator card. The Four of Swords it was. This card sort of reinforced that there might be some issues thrown in – sort of like ..You can join MSU subject to the following terms and conditions! Any conditions you fulfilled or which seem dicey? Any monetary issues?

Overall I would say there is positivity, but look out for some terms and conditions that might be thrown at you at the last moment!

All the very best and I hope it works out well for you
Top   #31
Citizen

pacificwaters 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBeing View Post
It's hard for me to describe

The 10 swords RX and knight cups with the runes....showed a level of delay. We are already in June nearing mid June. Since this reading only looks around 2017....I really had about 6 -7 months left to the year.

since the two cards coming up felt very slow.

in addition Air is really tied to the written/law aspect of the question I felt. The knight of cups with the rune shows some hesitation present, but also a form of destruction happen. It felt like from the mixture of the runes and cards that if they don't make the decision someone will for them.

The November/december...was more speculation than anything based on the information you shared with me and the information the cards were willing to tell me.

I hope I explained my reasoning well enough. But at the end the november/december was truly just speculation.

The hanged Man....shows sacrifice and also can indicate a standstill. I have seen hanged man come up alot in situations where someone is frozen. 10 swords is anxiety/stress card... the man is stabbed 10 times and pinned to the ground. That combination shows a frozen state more so than anything else.

(Not trying to come off bossy....just saying...it's a combination showing a frozen state most likely.)
Thank you for the detailed explanation. Makes sense and drives the reading further home

About the hanged man well my interp of it goes a little further from your k/w, sort of like an extrapolation. There is a frozen state of mind which comes about therefore making the querent look for a new status quo/path which is 180 degrees different from the path he has been originally following (since his original path led him to a pause). That said I would not negate your k/w either. It does make sense too

And dont worry about what I think. Even if at all you come off as bossy (though you didnt) I wouldnt mind it if I am getting to learn
Top   #32
Citizen

CosmicBeing 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificwaters View Post
Am I ready/Should I (however you would want to frame it) to enroll for the second course on astrology?
I didn't do combo since this is a yes no.

I'll be using Hanged Man as no and Star as Yes...and then whatever three cards follow will be the indepth reading

Hanged Man (reversed) = No
Two clubs - Ace cups - 3 coins rx
The reasons you should looks pretty balance energy wise. Fire/water/earth only thing is missing is swords which I think should be highlighted. You may not be focused mentally for this....it could as you told me missing (swords) because you have trouble fully wrapping your mind around it.

Since hanged man is reversed...it may just be a temporary No. Maybe at a later date it be better. Just not right now.

2 of wands I always saw as someone who is juggling a lot.
Ace of cups indicate new beginning emotionally, creativity/art, psychic.
3 of pentacles Rx...usually in the image it always indicates team work....someone working on something whether that is playing an instrument or building a boat. There is also always a leader in the image this could be the teacher or the boss of the group. With it being reversed it to me indicates the inability to dedicate the time to build something.

Overall whatever class you were thinking of sign up for soon...may not be the wisest choice right now because their may be or there will be too much on your plate int he future for you to really dedicate your time in building your knowledge but more so experience/practice that is required to fully understand the material.

I hope this was helpful!
Top   #33
Citizen

pacificwaters 

Quote:
I didn't do combo since this is a yes no.

I'll be using Hanged Man as no and Star as Yes...and then whatever three cards follow will be the indepth reading
Absolutely no issues about not doing a combo. So how exactly do you do this. Keep removing the cards from the deck until the Hanged Man or Star turns up? And then read the three cards after that? What do you do if the Hanged Man and Star follow each other as preceeding cards?

Quote:
Hanged Man (reversed) = No
Two clubs - Ace cups - 3 coins rx
The reasons you should looks pretty balance energy wise. Fire/water/earth only thing is missing is swords which I think should be highlighted. You may not be focused mentally for this....it could as you told me missing (swords) because you have trouble fully wrapping your mind around it.

Since hanged man is reversed...it may just be a temporary No. Maybe at a later date it be better. Just not right now.
Absolutely rings a bell. After posing this question to you I was even thinking about what I should do about this course which is scheduled for the coming month. My mind was wavering towards not doing it (A couple of days after posing the question). Your reading sort of just acted as the hammer that drove the nail fully into the plank about not enrolling for the course

Quote:
2 of wands I always saw as someone who is juggling a lot.
Ace of cups indicate new beginning emotionally, creativity/art, psychic.
3 of pentacles Rx...usually in the image it always indicates team work....someone working on something whether that is playing an instrument or building a boat. There is also always a leader in the image this could be the teacher or the boss of the group. With it being reversed it to me indicates the inability to dedicate the time to build something.

Overall whatever class you were thinking of sign up for soon...may not be the wisest choice right now because their may be or there will be too much on your plate int he future for you to really dedicate your time in building your knowledge but more so experience/practice that is required to fully understand the material.

I hope this was helpful!
Inability to dedicate time ..interesting. Somehow this is actually the case with me right now. Too much being on the plate too rhymes!! Since I am pretty new to astrology, going into its depth needs an amount of dedication and therefore time which is a bit tough. (Have a lot of tarot-y stuff on my plate)Whenever I try to get into the depths of astrology, I find it difficult to memorise stuffs as compared to tarot where memorizing is not needed This draws me towards tarot. Call it being fickle minded or whatever. But sometimes I believe that I wanted to learn only the basics of astrology for Thoth. So now that it is achieved I should continue my journey further into Thoth (which still draws me to it) than leaving it behind and jumping onto a new bandwagon!

Thanks for the reading
Top   #34
Citizen

CosmicBeing 

Quote:
Absolutely no issues about not doing a combo. So how exactly do you do this. Keep removing the cards from the deck until the Hanged Man or Star turns up? And then read the three cards after that? What do you do if the Hanged Man and Star follow each other as preceeding cards?
Happy the reading made sense.

Yep I keep removing the cards from the deck until the hanged Man or Star turns up then read three cards afterwards.

If the start followed the hanged man as preceding cards and vice verse. I will still read the star with the other 2 tarot cards that followed as the three card reading to better understand the Hanged Man (no)...it might be indicating a maybe but such and such needs to be dealt with.
Top   #35

Citizen

pacificwaters 

That's interesting. Till date as such I have never tried a direct answered yes/no reading. Whenever such situations came I would do a three card reading and answer in terms of probability based on the cards.

Would be trying this pretty much soon!
Top   #36
Citizen

CosmicBeing 

Hello,
Pacific waters.

I am going to finish the 3rd question right now.

Then leave me 3 questions.
If you want to try yes No questions...you can leave me 3 and I'll leave you three. We can use the method above.

I'll answer all three of those questions...by July 1st.
Top   #37
Citizen

CosmicBeing 

Quote:
As regards my question, How do I handle my immediate colleagues and juniors at work?
Today on my side of the world it is June 17 2017
6+17+3+7 = 24+6+3=30+3=33
Master number 33

A 33 used to its full potential means that there is no personal agenda, only a focus on humanitarian issues.
The number 33 represents full understanding before communication. Person is probably highly knowledgeable, but also fact-checks before preaching ideas or ideals.

4 swords - Ace of Swords Rx - Ace of clubs
Well You might need to be more clear in your communication ( Ace of swords Rx) You might need to really think through what you tell or how you guide your colleagues and juniors at work (4 swords)...This will lean to beginning of better idea and also better teamwork when it comes to whatever projects you guys may have to work on (ace of clubs)....the 33 number of today of when your cards were read for the question shows that you need to fact check anything before you share it....make sure you communication is fully able to be understood...if you have an idea figure out what is the most clear method of sharing it...so you leave to details of your idea.

I hope this made sense and was helpful.

I have had a very selfish week....so I will give the Msu feedback by the end of sunday night. But a hint of it...I didn't go through with it.
Top   #38
Citizen

pacificwaters 

Oh that's bad news...

Maybe the 4/swords in the Ludy Lescot deck was about it. But then the Fool in Thoth...i am puzzled...

Anyways that's secondary.. Hope you have a back up plan ready?

I am currently travelling so I wont be able to read cards until Tuesday.. Meanwhile I will try to drum up three questions... You may post yours too!
Top   #39
Citizen

CosmicBeing 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificwaters View Post
Oh that's bad news...

Maybe the 4/swords in the Ludy Lescot deck was about it. But then the Fool in Thoth...i am puzzled...

Anyways that's secondary.. Hope you have a back up plan ready?

I am currently travelling so I wont be able to read cards until Tuesday.. Meanwhile I will try to drum up three questions... You may post yours too!
that is fine...if you do want to do a yes or no...ask about something you want to know if will fall through within the next 30 to 60 days...that way we can confirm the prediction in the near future.

Anyway, safe travels.
Top   #40

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.