Thank you moderators

Sharla

What a nice thread :heart: i've actually thought of doing something like this before, but didn't know what section to put it in.

Yes Thank you to the mods, they have a lot to put up with lol....ive had a little giggle to myself at some of the banned members that have come up, one in particular which i won't mention.

BUT also id say it should also be a Thankyou to the great AT'ers themselves (like me ;) lol) and many many many more. Who give there time to help others with their readings, which obviously also helps them to learn too, but still i'm sure a lot of readers have been a great help at times to people......and not to forget the sitters, as if there was no exchange there would be no AT basically, so it works both ways.

Ive had some nice heartfelt PM's from people in the past, thanking me for my readings, in allowing them to gain clarity on a certain subject etc.

I've also had a couple of melt downs on here over the years i've been a member, and have been ready to give up and leave....but it was all the lovely members and mods replies that helped me to stay put and persevere.

I really feel like AT is my Family network :heart:, and i'm so glad i stumbled across it when i did and i made my first post and asked for advice on the famous beginners "Celtic cross" reading :laugh:. I didn't even interpret the cards, not that i even had a clue what they meant....i remember quickly googling each card (after id been told to first interpret them) and typing the meanings out for each one....needless to say i never got no replies lol, now i totally understand why this was.

SO AT Moders, readers, sitters and everything else going on here ....oh and i really need to subscribe one day and get my teeth into the spiritual section :D. Your all great, and i really don't know what i'd be doing without you here.

Your the first thing i think about in the morning and the last thing at night.....well i wouldn't go that far, lol.....but your still great :heart:

I see AT like a big Family network, with Mums, Dads, Grandads, annoying sisters and brothers (but you still love them), friends, great friends, and a very very few enemies....as you cant get on with everyone.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

P.S just reading through the other posts now...and Sharla just has to make the longest post :D doesnt she...she has so much to say.

I feel like this thread is a great BIG AT hug :)

danieljuk

From me as well, I don't think we appreciate the moderators enough, who voluntarily give their time, energy and I think sometimes almost their sanity to keep the forum in order and sort out our problems. The current moderators, Solandia and the past moderators, appreciate what you do for us! :love: :thumbsup: :)

Trogon

I must add my thanks as well. The civility, information and love which makes Aeclectic Tarot a place to which I will always return is due in large part to the tone which permeates the entire site and is set by the Mods. It is a great community, but the Moderators are what help to keep it that way.

littlethings

This is my favorite online place to be. Thank you all. :heart: