A Study in d'Eltynne

Bluebird

Ahoy matey, thanks for sitting.
I like to do 3 card readings. Let me think...

Strength - Weakness - Priority
Change - Grace - Friendship rx

Change /Mercury
Mercury presents the active principle, it's the union of male and female energy, its element is Air. Mercury is the god of thieves and merchants.
It's associated with news, communication, exchange, thoughts, messages, messengers, and logic.
Change is about... change. =P Evolution, transformation, circles.

Grace/ Saturn

Saturn is female and receptive. Its element is Earth. It's associated with old-age, time and experience.
Saturn deals with letting go, endings and detachment. The nasty, bitter sides of life. In classic astrology, Saturn is the keeper of the treshold, and the opposite of the Sun. It's the test of time.
Grace deals with miracles, faith and divine inspiration.

Friendship/ Sun rx
Sun is Fire, male active principle. It deals with confidence, vitality, ego.
The negative sides of the Sun are arrogance and vanity.
Friendship rx deals with solitude, lack of friends and connections, and superficial relations.

You have the two big opponents Sun and Saturn. Sun says yes, Saturn says No. Sun says 'you go, girl' and Saturn gives the red light.
Your strengths and weaknesses capture the entire scale from icecold detachment to hyperactive intensity. Great on good days, terrifying on bad days.
Mercury helps you to moderate. It eases the heat of the Sun (which can be mercyless), and it encourages Saturn's wisdom to speak more frequently. Mercury's strategic powers helps you to moderate and find the golden mean for yourself. It helps you to take the best from both options - because Mercury is a merchant and a messenger, you'll profit from travel.

I hope I've explained it comprehensible. Please holler if it was too fuzzy. =)

Ahoy there Zhadee,!

Thanks so much for your reading and your patience as it took me a little while longer than I hoped to get back to you.

I just want to check with you firstly that I understand everything correctly (being the Landlubber that I am!! lol)...

So my strengths lie in the area of transformation and my ability to evolve.
My weaknesses are in relation to lacking faith in miracles and divine inspiration,
and my priority is to develop friendships and work on my confidence. Finally Mercury helps me to moderate my weaknesses. Have I got all that right? If so this all resonates, but I would be grateful if you would let me know. Thanks so much. Will come back with detailed feedback then,

BTW - would you like me to ask the cards anything for you? I have recently bought Madam Endora's Fortune Cards and would be delighted to read for you if you have a question.

All the best in the meantime,

Bluebird

zhadee

Hi! I've been thinking a lot about this reading...Could this be a predictive message? Because I haven't received news from a man about a man that has to do with the loss of a friend. There is someone I think about, often...Actually, there are 2 people - they're both males - and I feel torn about my feelings (which is related to 'love letter'). I don't know much about Lenormand but my sense is that something isn't being expressed in love letter rx about a man with brown hair...which would be true. :)
Ahoy, thank you for the feedback. It could be a predictive message, and perhaps assigning the right time was the tricky part of this reading. These cards have been very exact for some private readings. Please let me know if this message was true.
And yes, the man I've been thinking about or who I think this reading is related to, is silent. I don't know what he's thinking. I have a sense but not *really*. He's relayed his position and perspective in bits and pieces that I've had to put together but still, the situation is unclear to me. The process of decision making has been coming up a lot, lately...I can't seem to navigate this terrain because there's information I feel I'm lacking. And yes, I would like to avoid this crossroads only because of the discomfort it brings and the uncertainty. However, there's another part that wants it all out in the open, even if the truth hurts, so that I can be rid of this uncertainty.

Thanks so much for reading for me. You captured the essence of what's happening in my life at this time really well. xo
I'm glad it resonates =) thank you for the feedback! xx

zhadee

Ahoy there Zhadee,!

Thanks so much for your reading and your patience as it took me a little while longer than I hoped to get back to you.

I just want to check with you firstly that I understand everything correctly (being the Landlubber that I am!! lol)...

So my strengths lie in the area of transformation and my ability to evolve.
My weaknesses are in relation to lacking faith in miracles and divine inspiration,
and my priority is to develop friendships and work on my confidence. Finally Mercury helps me to moderate my weaknesses. Have I got all that right? If so this all resonates, but I would be grateful if you would let me know. Thanks so much. Will come back with detailed feedback then,

BTW - would you like me to ask the cards anything for you? I have recently bought Madam Endora's Fortune Cards and would be delighted to read for you if you have a question.

All the best in the meantime,

Bluebird
Aye matey, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I overlook your feedback. You summed it up precisely. =)
The deck answers your question, and it might have added an additional layer. I'm really curious to learn whether the astrological part was accurate.

I like your Fortune cards, and I'd love to get a reading as well.
There'll be a new boss. I've decided to stay with the team for the time being. I'm also decided to put my emotional side aside and be more detached from all the drama.
I really want to do my best to calm down the situation at work, we've had a strenous season 2016/17 and the team is tired and torn.

Do your cards have additional hints how to restore peace at work?

Bluebird

Aye matey, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I overlook your feedback. You summed it up precisely. =)
The deck answers your question, and it might have added an additional layer. I'm really curious to learn whether the astrological part was accurate.

I like your Fortune cards, and I'd love to get a reading as well.
There'll be a new boss. I've decided to stay with the team for the time being. I'm also decided to put my emotional side aside and be more detached from all the drama.
I really want to do my best to calm down the situation at work, we've had a strenous season 2016/17 and the team is tired and torn.

Do your cards have additional hints how to restore peace at work?

Ahoy there once again Zhadee,

Your reading was very on point - If you were to ask me what my key strength was, outside of this exercise I would tell you without even pausing for a moment that I am good at improving and developing myself. I love learning new things and considering how to apply them to my life and then I do. I am constantly changing and improving myself.

Weaknesses - yes I could do with having more faith in the universe and how it speaks to me through my intuition. I have a very active imagination which I have used my whole life to navigate my way through things and sometimes it is very difficult for me to distinguish what is my imagination and what is coming through from my intuition. I am working hard on it currently and trying to distance myself from my imagination when I don't need it for work purposes.

I have turned into a bit of a hermit in recent times and I do need to develop more friendships rather than superficial relationships. I do also have the ability to be super detached and yet at other times I can be hyper sensitive. What you said abut Mercury was so interesting! It made me thing of a situation during the week which freaked me out a little. I spent a good part of the day worrying about it, while also aware of a voice in my head which challenged how realistic I was being about it. This voice got stronger during the day until I finally listened and put things in perspective. This happens to me all the time as I contemplate difficult situations. So I would very much see this as the influence of Mercury! Now I have a name for it - and if I were to add an image to it, it would look like Clint Eastwood in one of his old westerns - cool as a breeze and only says what it needs to!

As I am writing this now - it is really beginning to hit me just how excellent and how multi-layered this reading is - so thank you !

Your reading

The Dragon-The Oracle-The King RX

The feeling I am getting from the cards is that whatever you are experiencing right now in your life is meant to be happening and its purpose is to challenge you so that you can better see the strengths that you have and also to get you to look at how you think so you will better understand how thoughts and emotions create external reality. There is an opportunity for you to grow here and if you take the lessons on board, wonderful things are going to open up for you

The cards suggest that here is great peace of mind available to you in relation to this situation if you just stop trying to control it. However, I know sometimes that it is not easy to let go control as action helps us cope, but the cards are suggesting that rather than trying to control the situation, perhaps you should seek to develop your understanding of it. This could involve reading or talking to someone you trust who may be very helpful to you(Oracle). The Dragon is the Lord of the Bestiary which is one of the suites in this card, and represents wisdom, strength and wealth - so again this card underlines the feeling that this situation could somehow be the making of you. The King reversed speaks of loss of power so I would read this as need to step back and detatch yourself from what is happening. Don't take on other people's stuff. Indeed it may be that what is happening has reopened an old wound for you and healing that is a priority for you. So the overall message is take a step back, let go of control, concentrate on the personal lessons attached to this and how you can grow and learn from them and let others deal with theirs. With a calm mind and a positive outlook all will be well.

Bluebird x

zhadee

Your reading

The Dragon-The Oracle-The King RX

The feeling I am getting from the cards is that whatever you are experiencing right now in your life is meant to be happening and its purpose is to challenge you so that you can better see the strengths that you have and also to get you to look at how you think so you will better understand how thoughts and emotions create external reality. There is an opportunity for you to grow here and if you take the lessons on board, wonderful things are going to open up for you
You're right, Bluebird. Two days ago, when I had a moment of peace, I clearly knew (like I know 1+1=2) that this new boss is the next challenge and a new lesson. The external reality is also coloured by inner and outer pressure, which often creates tunnelvision All that I can think of then is - flight.
The cards suggest that here is great peace of mind available to you in relation to this situation if you just stop trying to control it. However, I know sometimes that it is not easy to let go control as action helps us cope, but the cards are suggesting that rather than trying to control the situation, perhaps you should seek to develop your understanding of it. This could involve reading or talking to someone you trust who may be very helpful to you(Oracle).
There's a former workmate. It's the one that came to mind when I read 'Oracle'. It's a person I trust. We are no longer as close as we used to be, but she was one great teacher. Now she's my oracle to consult. I don't actually have to ask her, but I know her well enough to figure out her - most likely - answer. When at some point later I tell her my conclusion, I'm almost 95% right.
When I think of an oracle's message in the most general terms it is 'know thyself'. I wish to control the situation to keep me from fear. Because fear is the mindkiller. At work, I deal with several client's daughters who have control issues. It's driving me mad and you know why? Because it's inside of me, too! I keep recognising myself in their doings!
I know where to look, and what needs to be done not because they tell me but because I understand their pattern. It takes a thief to catch a thief, and it takes a controlfreak to soften a controlfreak's doings. I cannot make them stop controlling because the urge is too strong, but in a way knowing what needs to be done helps me to control the situation. But I cannot and I will not control my workmates' work.
The Dragon is the Lord of the Bestiary which is one of the suites in this card, and represents wisdom, strength and wealth - so again this card underlines the feeling that this situation could somehow be the making of you.
I am a dragon in many aspects. Long story.
But yes, mastering myself helps me to understand the situation, and this is a way to detach myself emotionally. At work, I have such level of stress, there's no time for showing signs of wisdom.
:joke:
The King reversed speaks of loss of power so I would read this as need to step back and detatch yourself from what is happening. Don't take on other people's stuff. Indeed it may be that what is happening has reopened an old wound for you and healing that is a priority for you. So the overall message is take a step back, let go of control, concentrate on the personal lessons attached to this and how you can grow and learn from them and let others deal with theirs. With a calm mind and a positive outlook all will be well.

Bluebird x
Yes, true. I'm not the boss and I don't have to do the boss's work. I will make sure to draw a line to protect myself.
Old wound is also true. My dislike of this person is so strong, I kept thinking about quitting the ward. I really don't expect us to get along. She's backstabbing and she easily puts the blame on any member of her team. I've caught her once redhanded. But thing is - she's on friendly terms with the senior boss.
So who am I to turn to when I get the blame for her mistake?

Thank you very much for your reading. This is truly helpful for the situation, and it resonates with me.

zhadee

Still open for new & repeat sitters

Bluebird

You're right, Bluebird. Two days ago, when I had a moment of peace, I clearly knew (like I know 1+1=2) that this new boss is the next challenge and a new lesson. The external reality is also coloured by inner and outer pressure, which often creates tunnelvision All that I can think of then is - flight.
There's a former workmate. It's the one that came to mind when I read 'Oracle'. It's a person I trust. We are no longer as close as we used to be, but she was one great teacher. Now she's my oracle to consult. I don't actually have to ask her, but I know her well enough to figure out her - most likely - answer. When at some point later I tell her my conclusion, I'm almost 95% right.
When I think of an oracle's message in the most general terms it is 'know thyself'. I wish to control the situation to keep me from fear. Because fear is the mindkiller. At work, I deal with several client's daughters who have control issues. It's driving me mad and you know why? Because it's inside of me, too! I keep recognising myself in their doings!
I know where to look, and what needs to be done not because they tell me but because I understand their pattern. It takes a thief to catch a thief, and it takes a controlfreak to soften a controlfreak's doings. I cannot make them stop controlling because the urge is too strong, but in a way knowing what needs to be done helps me to control the situation. But I cannot and I will not control my workmates' work.
I am a dragon in many aspects. Long story.
But yes, mastering myself helps me to understand the situation, and this is a way to detach myself emotionally. At work, I have such level of stress, there's no time for showing signs of wisdom.
:joke: Yes, true. I'm not the boss and I don't have to do the boss's work. I will make sure to draw a line to protect myself.
Old wound is also true. My dislike of this person is so strong, I kept thinking about quitting the ward. I really don't expect us to get along. She's backstabbing and she easily puts the blame on any member of her team. I've caught her once redhanded. But thing is - she's on friendly terms with the senior boss.
So who am I to turn to when I get the blame for her mistake?

Thank you very much for your reading. This is truly helpful for the situation, and it resonates with me.

Hi Zhadee,

I have been away from the site for a few days and just saw your response to my reading - so just to say thank you for your feedback.

Also I just thought I'd mention this in case it has any special meaning for you - as it seemed to jump out of the page at me - Is the old wound related to unjust blame? If so new ways of dealing with this may be what's needed if it crops up again. Not sure what they are - trusting the universe that others will see what you need them to see? Being extra careful around them so your back is covered, taking notes on incidences etc. Whatever it is - best of luck with it,

Bluebird

pdmishh

Hi there zhadee! May I sit?

I would love a read in regards to any changes coming my way? I keep being given advice about this being a positively transformative period in my life and I'd like a read on this- what is changing for me?

zhadee

Hi there zhadee! May I sit?

I would love a read in regards to any changes coming my way? I keep being given advice about this being a positively transformative period in my life and I'd like a read on this- what is changing for me?
Ahoy pdmishh, thank you for sitting

What's coming your way - transformative period - what's changing
Pleasures rx - Inconstancy rx - the blue card

Pleasures rx/ Venus

Venus refers to the element of Air, it's feminine and receptive. The key words are love, pleasure and attraction. Reversed, it's destructive love, jealousy, and indifference.
What's coming your way might appear unpleasant or boring. Your situation could appear in a new light, and you no longer care. What used to be fun all of a sudden stops to satisfy you. It no longer resonates with your heart.

Inconstancy rx/ Moon
Moon refers to the element Water, it's receptive and feminine. Key words are dreams, emotions, and fluctuation. Reversed, it's passive, dark thoughts, and deception.
Your transformative period could present you with changing emotions. You cannot put your finger onto it. You may feel demotivated, and hesitating. Noticing these feelings signal a change of perception. You look at your world differently. As if the light changes, and you notice new details. In such times, it's difficult not to get stuck.
Accepting your moodswings, they are only the symptom of a deeper change, and let go of them.

The Blue Card is neither numbered, nor under the influence of a planet. It's a mystery. A bit like the game's joker and a lucky talisman. It reduces bad omens. It's the action of cosmic laws of the universe.

In the first two cards, at least half of the card shows the sky. The blue card shows nothing but a soflty clouded blue sky. What's coming your way is a big secret. You cannot prepare for it. Just go on, doing with what you're doing anyway.
If you feel distracted, bored, or less fascinated, you may take it as a good sign because that's the change taking place.

Let me know =)

zhadee

Ahoy pdmishh, thank you for sitting

What's coming your way - transformative period - what's changing
Pleasures rx - Inconstancy rx - the blue card

<snip>

Let me know =)
Just for the record - feedback is missing.