Timing (not looking for exchanges)

CosmicBeing

JoJoCat:
hello cosmicbeing~! May I sit and ask for a reading on "will I get/craft/create my dream freelancer job in my new country ... and if yes, then when?"Hello, welcome to the thread.

I phrased it as "get/craft/create" because what I want is very rare in my country, where most people want the steady salary and working as an employee. But I want the freedom of freelancing as a lawyer here and I don't want to work a regular 9-5 (which usually here becomes 9 am to 10 pm ugh). I'm happy to rephrase if that is too complicated~

Thank you!

Stars= Yes
Fox= December
Tea Leaf February

It will happen around the month of December - February.

Libertya

Hi, May I sit? If you are still doing readings.

My q is: will Jay and I reconcile?

SA12

Withdrawn! :) Have a good weekend!

samantha

samantha:

Hi CB :) Thanks for doing these - I find timing questions some of the hardest .....Your welcome, just make sure you take it with a grain of salt. These can come with a high margin of error.

Could you tell me whether we (TB and I ) will get a chance to talk in private ?

Star = Yes
Heart = August
Tea Leaf = January
So you will get to talk to TB in private either in January or August.

Many thanks.
I know August is not a possibility as I will be overseas for the whole of that month, but too soon to speculate about January ! I was hoping to get things sorted a little earlier than that lol but let's see. I will let you know one way or the other !

Edit: Something just occurs. I usually get to see TB over a cup of tea ....hmm. I wonder !

mahafrins

mahafrins:

Can I ask will my ex AP contact me?
Star= Yes

Lenormand= Fox December
Tea Leaf September

Well AP will contact you but he will constant you between September to the end of December 2017.

*** Take it with a grain of salt because it is a yes & no with timing.***

So I'll take it as No besides he might go overseas in September so.. won't be here if he contacts it has to be next month...Or next 3 months after that no sense at all... So I'll take it as no..

CosmicBeing

Pami619:

I want to ask when will A contact me, last spoke was January.

Star= Yes
Lenormand Child = Shortly Positive card
Tea Leaf = May

Expect him to contact you very soon.....You got shortly and May...so has to be within I suppose the next 6-8 days.

Let me know!

CosmicBeing

Aries2014:

I'd like to know if and when L will make contact with me pls

Star = Yes
Lenormand snake 7 years

October 2023

Well I don't think you will really have contact with L anytime soon. I do think maybe far in the distance you may cross paths or have some form of contact with L.

CosmicBeing

RAphrodite:
Thanks.

Will 'ID' get in touch with me?

God so many yes today...

Star= Yes

Lenormand Clouds 6 years....but I also think Clouds can carry a level of uncertainty. So It's really up to ID...don't hold your breath because he/she might be the type that change their plans last minute.

Tea Leaf February
Well expect it to be around a february

CosmicBeing

Many thanks.
I know August is not a possibility as I will be overseas for the whole of that month, but too soon to speculate about January ! I was hoping to get things sorted a little earlier than that lol but let's see. I will let you know one way or the other !

Edit: Something just occurs. I usually get to see TB over a cup of tea ....hmm. I wonder !
What has changed?
Well take it with a grain of salt...like I been saying their is a high chance of error with yes/no timing reading.

So I'll take it as No besides he might go overseas in September so.. won't be here if he contacts it has to be next month...Or next 3 months after that no sense at all... So I'll take it as no..
Okay best of wishes.

Pami619

Pami619:

I want to ask when will A contact me, last spoke was January.

Star= Yes
Lenormand Child = Shortly Positive card
Tea Leaf = May

Expect him to contact you very soon.....You got shortly and May...so has to be within I suppose the next 6-8 days.

Let me know!

Ooh, I really hope so.
Sure I'll update you.
Tottaly didn't expect such timing.

Thank you.