Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

snowmoon

You ask the hardest questions Snow!! :)

Book Birds Stork
There is a secret here you need to learn...can you communicate with other users?? maybe you can learn something from them. Also is the language a bit of an issue in this game for you...is it in another language other than your mother tongue?? (just curious).
You need to exchange in secret study exchange so learn secretly from other users if you want to improve your score. The talk you have with other players will lead to change for you...that is, improvement of your score.

Q. Can you check what DS thought of the email I sent him now

very interesting. that is why i ask to see if we can get some point out from the lenormand cards..

i have no problem with the language. it is music game, so the language is not really important at all.

there are some users who add me in their rival list. some of them are in my social network. so ask them to teach me?? but there are distance problem here. what kind of secret do you think the card point out??

I will be back with your reading done.

mahafrins

Why is VB not responding to me properly?

snowmoon

reading for Noni

Q. Can you check what DS thought of the email I sent him now

key tree whip

DS thought of the email you sent to him as certain kind of boredom repeatedly. the tree with the whip could shows that he thought it is a passion connection you by emails.

it also seems depressed from the cards.

the key cards suggested that you only sent him important
emails .

Noni

very interesting. that is why i ask to see if we can get some point out from the lenormand cards..

i have no problem with the language. it is music game, so the language is not really important at all.

there are some users who add me in their rival list. some of them are in my social network. so ask them to teach me?? but there are distance problem here. what kind of secret do you think the card point out??

I will be back with your reading done.

Just ask to exchange how they play the game their secrets but don't make this public keep the exchange secret.

snowmoon

Just ask to exchange how they play the game their secrets but don't make this public keep the exchange secret.

it is good idea. if they can come to play close by my area would be great. stork, or it might just me. hopefully the one who said he is thinking to come will come in june .

thank-you.

Noni

Why is VB not responding to me properly?

Sun Man Ring
He he out and about, he has lot of energy and charisma and thinks that the relationship or friendship with you is a bit forceful though he feels good about it.
Is he committed or involved with someone?? that might be the reason with Man Ring.

Q. What does SM think about the business prospect we talked about in yesterday's meeting

mahafrins

Sun Man Ring
He he out and about, he has lot of energy and charisma and thinks that the relationship or friendship with you is a bit forceful though he feels good about it.
Is he committed or involved with someone?? that might be the reason with Man Ring.

Q. What does SM think about the business prospect we talked about in yesterday's meeting

Oh so fb will help you understand things...
He is full of energy loads of it...

He knows i am looking for commitment and i am not here for a role in the sack. he is dead busy all day...

No completely single since 3 years but he knows i am looking for commitment maybe thats why he wants to be a bit careful else he does talk me well and i like him..

is this something international intially he saw some trouble on it but now he is calming down? i think he is seems pleased but is expecting something from abroad or maybe he wants some new touch to it instead of only your proposal..

Maybe he feels there is lots of travel involved..

cross letter ship

Noni

Opening this thread....if anyone is ready to exchange!

Dew

Hi Noni,

Can I ask a question?

What's the contact between myself & F mean for him?

Noni

Hi Noni,

Can I ask a question?

What's the contact between myself & F mean for him?

Hi Dew
Thanks for sitting :)
Can you please re-frame the question a bit, it doesn't seem very appropriate for Lenny?
Also would you be able to read for me in exchange?

Cheers
:)