Divination Practice Monday - The Next Set

GotH

A perfect time for a nap.. I'll be back later to check if anyone else wants to exchange.

3d2a1928790ebf124523aa57171ceaf5.jpg

Messages, solutions and ideas are all around us, not just in a deck of cards.
All we have to do is open our eyes to receive them; once we receive them we must trust in what we see.
Trust comes with practice however and that's why I love Mondays.
It's the day I choose to keep my intuitive juices flowing by practicing the art of receiving messages.

If you'd like to give it a try I'll be here to practice with you.

Noni

Hi GotH

Happy Intuitive Monday :)
I'd love a message about work-career for next 30 days.

Cheers!

GotH

Hi GotH

Cheers!
Hi! :)

Okay.. These are for exchanges, what will you use for your exchange? I'll be using a pamphlet called- Kids' Science Questions.... About People.

I'd like to know how J would react if I asked her to watch my dog for two weeks this summer?

Noni

Hi! :)

Okay.. These are for exchanges, what will you use for your exchange? I'll be using a pamphlet called- Kids' Science Questions.... About People.

I'd like to know how J would react if I asked her to watch my dog for two weeks this summer?

Sure,
I'll use a book I'm reading called "Manifesting Change" by Mike Dooley....also may turn on the TV to pick something while focusing on your question if that works :)

GotH

Hi GotH

Cheers!

Okay so when I first tried to open the book the first time, the book slipped out of my hands in an odd way. My first thought is there could be some "book dropping of some kind." Not really sure what this means but I'm getting there could be some kind of significant issue. I do know that book in Lenormand is about secrets, studies or knowledge. Perhaps something of a secret will become known, there will be more training or something big will become aware to people in the next 30 days.

So I finally got to a page and the headline read:

Q. Does having red hair make you have a quicker temper than others? Does having blonde hair make you less intelligent?
-Kaley, Age 10
North Carolina

A. I can't see any way that hair color should be related to behavior or intelligence. So I think it's likely that those ideas about hair color are sometimes superstition and, unfortunately, sometime plain old meanness.

Is it possible that there could be some emotions involving quick tempers and "dumb" reactions? Or maybe someone will be mean to someone with red and or blonde hair. There seems to be some significance with these characteristics. Also, perhaps some kind of situation revolving around a superstition could come up.

It may take some time but let me know if there's any significance with any of this.

Thanks for sitting. :)

Noni

I picked up "June" from TV...."Terror"....."Fear"...."lifestyle"
From Book...pg-90 showed by...first word "change. It includes, and you could choose, your boss giving you a raise and your child's happiness".
To me this message says that maybe you're asking J to do this next month. J will be terrified of this idea, they have some fear that it will impact her lifestyle.
The Universe is asking you to choose/ decide....how this change will impact your (child) in a way...your dog and his/her happiness...(I used to treat mine like my baby so using this word no offence meant saying this to err on side of caution as I don't know you). It seems you have other choices available instead of J to consider too...might be someone related to your work or something who can watch your dog maybe.

Hope this helps. This is my first time consciously looking for a message.

Cheers
:)

GotH

Sure,
I'll use a book I'm reading called "Manifesting Change" by Mike Dooley....also may turn on the TV to pick something while focusing on your question if that works :)

Perfect! Looking fwd to what you get...

GotH

I picked up "June" from TV...."Terror"....."Fear"...."lifestyle"
From Book...pg-90 showed by...first word "change. It includes, and you could choose, your boss giving you a raise and your child's happiness".
To me this message says that maybe you're asking J to do this next month. J will be terrified of this idea, they have some fear that it will impact her lifestyle.
The Universe is asking you to choose/ decide....how this change will impact your (child) in a way...your dog and his/her happiness...(I used to treat mine like my baby so using this word no offence meant saying this to err on side of caution as I don't know you). It seems you have other choices available instead of J to consider too...might be someone related to your work or something who can watch your dog maybe.

Hope this helps. This is my first time consciously looking for a message.

Cheers
:)
Wow.. Yes, boy does this help. It would be for next month, June. I know that the last time she watched my dog, my dog seemed pissed at me for a long time. And yes, I do have other options but J would be the closest. I guess I'll have to make the other arrangements for her care. :(

Thank you so much!!! Really appreciate the message...

Noni

Okay so when I first tried to open the book the first time, the book slipped out of my hands in an odd way. My first thought is there could be some "book dropping of some kind." Not really sure what this means but I'm getting there could be some kind of significant issue. I do know that book in Lenormand is about secrets, studies or knowledge. Perhaps something of a secret will become known, there will be more training or something big will become aware to people in the next 30 days.

So I finally got to a page and the headline read:

Q. Does having red hair make you have a quicker temper than others? Does having blonde hair make you less intelligent?
-Kaley, Age 10
North Carolina

A. I can't see any way that hair color should be related to behavior or intelligence. So I think it's likely that those ideas about hair color are sometimes superstition and, unfortunately, sometime plain old meanness.

Is it possible that there could be some emotions involving quick tempers and "dumb" reactions? Or maybe someone will be mean to someone with red and or blonde hair. There seems to be some significance with these characteristics. Also, perhaps some kind of situation revolving around a superstition could come up.

It may take some time but let me know if there's any significance with any of this.

Thanks for sitting. :)

Thanks for the reading. So one of my last supervisor is red-haired man with a mean streak who's meanness caused a big stir in my life. But I've no longer any association with this person.

Superstition I don't know...cannot comment atm.

Training likely.
Secrets yes, there is something I'd like to know about this red-haired guy and how much damage he has done to me and see if my feedback about him had any impact so maybe that may come about.
OR I simply learn new knowledge which is not well known yet.

Thanks for the exchange :)

GotH

Thanks for the reading. So one of my last supervisor is red-haired man with a mean streak who's meanness caused a big stir in my life. But I've no longer any association with this person.

Superstition I don't know...cannot comment atm.

Training likely.
Secrets yes, there is something I'd like to know about this red-haired guy and how much damage he has done to me and see if my feedback about him had any impact so maybe that may come about.
OR I simply learn new knowledge which is not well known yet.

Thanks for the exchange :)

Ahhh interesting, especially regarding a mean red head. Sorry he caused such a problem for you. In this case, the superstition about red heads turned out to be true. :(

Thank you for exchanging. You did great!