Wisdom of the Hidden Realms readings for feedback & exchange

Libertya

hi, i will be back with your reading done.

divine intervention? praying or hoping for something to happen?

i don't do praying. hopping for something to happen is not really resonate to me. i don't.

something will be revealed to you

i asked what will it be revealed.

watched over by Angels.
Please pay attention to the messages they have for you

i could call the angels, but it will not be the case, because i don't work with angles, how do you get the messages from them ? may you dress it a little more please?

thank-you.

Hi there! I wasn't sure which interpretation would resonate with you. This card isn't just about prayers manifesting. It's about miracles coming your way. Miraculous things occuring and Angels giving you signs. Perhaps the Angels are trying to get you on a different path. You get the messages from these angels by listening to your intuition.
Forexample, if you have inspired action, that's the Angels communicating with you. So pretty much through out June Angels will be communicating with you. You may not talk to them but they are definitely going to be giving you messages.

Libertya

Q.what do I need to know right now?

Beltane

you need to focus on your energy. you need to work with others to help you to direct your gaol. you need to make a good celebration before june 23. the card suggested that you need to go outside , go to your lucky place.

lucky place for you. some where is high with grass
lucky item for you. 14 red flowers.

timing is usually for half year to a year for this deck.
Thank you! I'm not sure what you mean by goal. I'm not working towards a goal right now. I do have a special place with grass and it's a park in my community. I always go there to walk when I feel a bit sad.
Could you please clarify what goal I should be working towards?

snowmoon

Thank you! I'm not sure what you mean by goal. I'm not working towards a goal right now. I do have a special place with grass and it's a park in my community. I always go there to walk when I feel a bit sad.
Could you please clarify what goal I should be working towards?

hi,

Lantern R

this card suggested that there is something important that you haven't look into, something is missing here,

if you looking for the missing part, it will help you to find out what goal you should be working towards.

this card has nothing to do with the Hermit card meaning.

images.php

Libertya

I would love to hear anything that spirit believes I should know or understand or open up to. Thank you.

Hi there!
I pulled the Metal King.

This card is telling you to set healthy boundaries. You need to learn to shield yourself from criticism or jealousy. If you protect your heart you will not get hurt. Another message is to make sure you have healthy high esteem. Have you been suffering with low self esteem lately? Or even dealing with others who are criticizing? Whatever the case may be, spirit is telling you to protect your energy and aura from negative people.

I hope this made sense!

LadyKathryn

Wisdom of the Hidden Realms readings for feedback & exchange

Hi there!

I pulled the Metal King.

This card is telling you to set healthy boundaries. You need to learn to shield yourself from criticism or jealousy. If you protect your heart you will not get hurt. Another message is to make sure you have healthy high esteem. Have you been suffering with low self esteem lately? Or even dealing with others who are criticizing? Whatever the case may be, spirit is telling you to protect your energy and aura from negative people.

I hope this made sense!

Sort of. It's not so much low self esteem- my girlfriend is being distant and uncommunicative. I'm not sure if she's pulling away to bring us together ( ie dealing with her stuff) or if she's just pulling away hiding. So shielding myself from the uncertainty and the pain and hurt of waiting to find out is sending me on a roller coaster- hard core. I'm trying to do chakra clearing meditations and they seem to help a bit.
But I'm scared of losing her, and sad. Not that being scared of losing her will prevent it if she wants to go, I am tired of heartbreak

Thank you for the insight. I will keep building up my meditations to clear away negativity.

Would you like a reading in exchange? I realized I don't have the same deck as you.

Libertya

Sort of. It's not so much low self esteem- my girlfriend is being distant and uncommunicative. I'm not sure if she's pulling away to bring us together ( ie dealing with her stuff) or if she's just pulling away hiding. So shielding myself from the uncertainty and the pain and hurt of waiting to find out is sending me on a roller coaster- hard core. I'm trying to do chakra clearing meditations and they seem to help a bit.
But I'm scared of losing her, and sad. Not that being scared of losing her will prevent it if she wants to go, I am tired of heartbreak

Thank you for the insight. I will keep building up my meditations to clear away negativity.

Would you like a reading in exchange? I realized I don't have the same deck as you.

I am very sorry to hear that. :(
Yes, I do feel that card was meant for you to hear. You just need to stay away from that persons negative energy.

My question is: What do i need to know about my past relationship with JWW?

Charlie Brown

I'm game.

I'd love a go. Question: How can I increase the amount of erotic energy in my life?

LadyKathryn

I am very sorry to hear that. :(

Yes, I do feel that card was meant for you to hear. You just need to stay away from that persons negative energy.

My question is: What do i need to know about my past relationship with JWW?

I don't think Maria wants to go though. I think she wants me more than she's wanted anyone... and it scares her. And she stays away when she's upset.

Ok

Your past relationship with JWW
The devil: I get the feeling that this relationship was a catalyst to prevent you from staying stuck. You were learning about the difference between constraints and negative restraints. Learning what the difference between emotional wants and manipulations it was a way to cleanse you of negativity and bring you into new awareness of desire and what really works for you. I almost see this as a sexual awakening.

Libertya

I'd love a go. Question: How can I increase the amount of erotic energy in my life?

Hi there!
I pulled The Arrow Master
Have you been so attached to the desire of erotic energy lately? This card is telling you that if you want to achieve your goals, you need to set out your intention and make sure you are in alignment with what your asking for. You just need to send out your intention to the universe and let go. It's that simple. I think maybe being too attached to the desire has prevented you from obtaining your desire. You're just missing a few ingrediants which are setting out your intention and letting go. Once you detach from your goal it will happen. Whether you are in a relationship or single, it's all about setting your intention out to the universe. Let the universe know your desires.
I hope this made sense! Let me know if it resonated. :)

Libertya

I don't think Maria wants to go though. I think she wants me more than she's wanted anyone... and it scares her. And she stays away when she's upset.

Ok

Your past relationship with JWW
The devil: I get the feeling that this relationship was a catalyst to prevent you from staying stuck. You were learning about the difference between constraints and negative restraints. Learning what the difference between emotional wants and manipulations it was a way to cleanse you of negativity and bring you into new awareness of desire and what really works for you. I almost see this as a sexual awakening.

This is interesting! I do get the devil card a lot regarding our past. Being with him did make me realize what I need to improve on in order to bring healthy relationships into my life. I did have a sexual awakening when I was with him. I can't tell if this card is telling me about the sexual past with him or the things that maybe were unhealthy.
would you be able to pull a clarifying card?