Wisdom of the Hidden Realms readings for feedback & exchange

Charlie Brown

Thanks. I think the notions of alignment and attachment to a particular idea/desire are quite resonant. The more I think about it, alignment seems especially on point: sometimes I can present a discrepancy between my feelings and actions. I think it's often an attempt to internally create the balance that needs to come from outside of oneself.

Is there anything you would like me to pull for you?

Libertya

Thanks. I think the notions of alignment and attachment to a particular idea/desire are quite resonant. The more I think about it, alignment seems especially on point: sometimes I can present a discrepancy between my feelings and actions. I think it's often an attempt to internally create the balance that needs to come from outside of oneself.

Is there anything you would like me to pull for you?

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad some of that resonated well with you.

My question is: What is coming up for me in my love life? (Single)

Charlie Brown

I drew "Nature" (as in the great outdoors, etc.) from my Path of the Soul destiny deck. I think this means that you're likely to run into someone intriguing if you spend some time in nature or perhaps that you'll have an outdoorsy date in the near future.

Libertya

I drew "Nature" (as in the great outdoors, etc.) from my Path of the Soul destiny deck. I think this means that you're likely to run into someone intriguing if you spend some time in nature or perhaps that you'll have an outdoorsy date in the near future.

This is interesting! I have two things to mention here. One, I always go walking a park that resembles a forest. A lot of people go walking there. Second, I always told myself that if I reconnect with a past partner, I would invite him to meet me at that nature. So who knows. I can't wait to find out!

Dew

Hi Libertya,

Can I ask a question?

Q. What is going on in F's mind towards me ? (romance question)

winter garden

Hello Libertya,

May I please ask a question? I have the Romance Angels cards to answer yours.

I'd like to know what the evening of June 15 will be like for me?

x

Libertya

Hi Libertya,

Can I ask a question?

Q. What is going on in F's mind towards me ? (romance question)

Hi there!
Two cards came out for you.
The Sun Dancers and Hawk Prince. I'm not sure if this person F is a new acquaintance or someone from your past but here I see F is thinking about contacting you. These cards are all about communication and going out and celebrating. Perhaps F is planning on asking you to go out somewhere. I see celebration here. I'm not sure if that resonates with you, but there's definitely communication coming.
Please let me know if this resonates!

Libertya

Hello Libertya,

May I please ask a question? I have the Romance Angels cards to answer yours.

I'd like to know what the evening of June 15 will be like for me?

x

Hi there!
I pulled The Mapmaker of Destiny.
Is something significant going to occur on the 15th of June? When the map maker of Destiny appears, it's a sign that you're being given an opportunity to transform fate into destiny. Whatever will happen on this date will leave you with a feeling that fate brought you to this day. There is a strong purpose here. you may feel on this day that fate brought you here and it is your purpose. I hope this made sense! It's a New deck and I'm doing my best to interpret the meanings.

My question is: What is coming up for me in my love life?

winter garden

Hi there!
I pulled The Mapmaker of Destiny.
Is something significant going to occur on the 15th of June? When the map maker of Destiny appears, it's a sign that you're being given an opportunity to transform fate into destiny. Whatever will happen on this date will leave you with a feeling that fate brought you to this day. There is a strong purpose here. you may feel on this day that fate brought you here and it is your purpose. I hope this made sense! It's a New deck and I'm doing my best to interpret the meanings.

My question is: What is coming up for me in my love life?

Wow, this is certainly an interesting card to have been drawn - thank you! I'm actually going to a concert that evening and there is reason to believe that I will bump into someone (who I elt a deep connection with) there that I had a falling out with a few months ago. I'm not sure if the card is pertaining specifically to this particular person and events surrounding that, or whether something else will occur that evening, but I shall certainly update you after the evening has passed :)

For you I drew 'It is safe for you to love', which to me suggests that there is a distinct possibility that you will soon be meeting someone new, but there may perhaps be some reservations on your part regarding your connection. The female figure in the card is sitting high on her horse refusing to make eye contact with the knight who stands in close proximity. Two cherubs surround her, as though trying to reassure her that is indeed safe to open herself up to this potential suitor. So the message here for you is not to close yourself off to any potential love interest who may enter your life. I also drew three sibilla cards (I'm in the process of learning them, so bear with me) for clarity - prigione, la constanza and l'allegria. I read these as a loose past, present, future energy and they translate as you perhaps feeling tied to past energies and the ideas about love which were fostered by previous relationships. There may be a comfort in that which is known, or you simply feel stuck in the same place at the present moment, and unable to move forward. The future card points to having fun with friends and family - is there someone in your friends group you have your eye on? Or it may just be telling you to get out there and have some fun, enjoy your various past times and that in doing that you will find you're able to completely let go of any past hurts and embrace new opportunities that come your way.

Please let me know if any of that resonates, and don't be afraid to tell me if it doesn't. I'm learning and could do with any help I can get :)

Dew

Hi there!
Two cards came out for you.
The Sun Dancers and Hawk Prince. I'm not sure if this person F is a new acquaintance or someone from your past but here I see F is thinking about contacting you. These cards are all about communication and going out and celebrating. Perhaps F is planning on asking you to go out somewhere. I see celebration here. I'm not sure if that resonates with you, but there's definitely communication coming.
Please let me know if this resonates!

Hi Libertya,

Yes, This resonates!

Thanks for a great reading. It is his turn to write. And i hoped that we can meet up because I have received invitations to go to his city and I feel he wants to develop our connection again more. We used to be together years and years ago and came in contact through business. Celebration sounds great. Thanks!!! Communication flows easily between us and we both love it so that's right and true.