Wisdom of the Hidden Realms readings for feedback & exchange

LadyKathryn

This is interesting! I do get the devil card a lot regarding our past. Being with him did make me realize what I need to improve on in order to bring healthy relationships into my life. I did have a sexual awakening when I was with him. I can't tell if this card is telling me about the sexual past with him or the things that maybe were unhealthy.

would you be able to pull a clarifying card?

Let me meditate on it. I'm headed out in a little bit. So I will get to this later tonight :)

Libertya

Wow, this is certainly an interesting card to have been drawn - thank you! I'm actually going to a concert that evening and there is reason to believe that I will bump into someone (who I elt a deep connection with) there that I had a falling out with a few months ago. I'm not sure if the card is pertaining specifically to this particular person and events surrounding that, or whether something else will occur that evening, but I shall certainly update you after the evening has passed :)

For you I drew 'It is safe for you to love', which to me suggests that there is a distinct possibility that you will soon be meeting someone new, but there may perhaps be some reservations on your part regarding your connection. The female figure in the card is sitting high on her horse refusing to make eye contact with the knight who stands in close proximity. Two cherubs surround her, as though trying to reassure her that is indeed safe to open herself up to this potential suitor. So the message here for you is not to close yourself off to any potential love interest who may enter your life. I also drew three sibilla cards (I'm in the process of learning them, so bear with me) for clarity - prigione, la constanza and l'allegria. I read these as a loose past, present, future energy and they translate as you perhaps feeling tied to past energies and the ideas about love which were fostered by previous relationships. There may be a comfort in that which is known, or you simply feel stuck in the same place at the present moment, and unable to move forward. The future card points to having fun with friends and family - is there someone in your friends group you have your eye on? Or it may just be telling you to get out there and have some fun, enjoy your various past times and that in doing that you will find you're able to completely let go of any past hurts and embrace new opportunities that come your way.

Please let me know if any of that resonates, and don't be afraid to tell me if it doesn't. I'm learning and could do with any help I can get :)

Thank you! I have been afraid to love for a while now. I guess I'm just afraid of a broken heart. I'm trying to open up my heart but it's been difficult for me. I need to release my past tremendously. I feel like my past has been holding me back a lot. I think I just need to get out more. All of my friends are a little older than me and they don't have male friends. So, I think those cards are telling me to get out more. :) Would you be able to clarify if that person who may come into my life is new or from my past?
Thank you

winter garden

Thank you! I have been afraid to love for a while now. I guess I'm just afraid of a broken heart. I'm trying to open up my heart but it's been difficult for me. I need to release my past tremendously. I feel like my past has been holding me back a lot. I think I just need to get out more. All of my friends are a little older than me and they don't have male friends. So, I think those cards are telling me to get out more. :) Would you be able to clarify if that person who may come into my life is new or from my past?
Thank you

I'm just letting you know that I've read your feedback - thank you so much for that - and I'll clarify further details for you today when I get up. I'm in Australia, so it's early morning here and I'm awake right now due to insomnia 😂

chickeypie

Hi there! Thank you for your question.
I pulled The Chess Queen for you. This card is so on point! You have all the necessary tools to bring in a partner into your life. But you do need to ask spirit for guidance and for the right actions to take. Once you ask spirit, listen to their guidance. Things may not happen on your terms but within divine timing. There is a partner out there for you. You just need to know the right actions to take and be patient. Don't worry if something isn't happening right away once you take those actions, the divine will intervene. So in a nutshell, you will find your partner by asking and praying for guidance. Once you hear the advice, take action immediately! :)
I hope this helped!

My question is What is coming up for me in my love life?

Thank you for reading for me. I'm 33 and had been stuck in a poverty cycle until recently. I put on weight and lost my confidence. I want to find a husband, I'm lonely.

Your reading has gave me confidence and helped me to focus and ask for divine guidance.

Your reading

Enchanted Map Oracle

Rock Bottom

This tells me you have had a hard time with love but it is as bad as it gets and things can only get better. It's time for you to climb out of the rock bottom. I see a path in the picture which is telling me that this is all part of your life path.

Romance Angels Oracle

True Love

I'm happy to say true love is worth holing out for and you are on your way towards it.

Libertya

Thank you for reading for me. I'm 33 and had been stuck in a poverty cycle until recently. I put on weight and lost my confidence. I want to find a husband, I'm lonely.

Your reading has gave me confidence and helped me to focus and ask for divine guidance.

Your reading

Enchanted Map Oracle

Rock Bottom

This tells me you have had a hard time with love but it is as bad as it gets and things can only get better. It's time for you to climb out of the rock bottom. I see a path in the picture which is telling me that this is all part of your life path.

Romance Angels Oracle

True Love

I'm happy to say true love is worth holing out for and you are on your way towards it.

Thank you! I have hit rock bottom pretty hard. I've pretty much given up on love. I'm glad to hear that there is a chance for love to come my way. I've been praying so hard for a very long time. But I will see what happens. I hope you find love also!

winter garden

Ok, I drew some extra cards for you regarding your love situation and I think they are suggesting it is more likely to be someone new that will come into your life. The reason I've come to this conclusion is because I drew 'Attraction' from the Romance Angels, and the Sibilla clarifiers on this were : Pensiero (Pensive) + Sospiri (Longing) + La Nemica (Female Enemy). Together this suggests you are still looking towards the past and still longing for someone to return. This is occupying your thoughts and in doing so you are perhaps being your own worst enemy. The 'Attraction' card asks you to live in the moment in order to bring love into your life, and if you're stuck on an ex then you're likely closing yourself off to new opportunities. Having said that, it doesn't completely negate any chance of an ex returning, but overall it does really feel as though new energy coming is the more likely option. The main thing is for you to focus on yourself and healing any past wounds, and then get out there and have some fun :) It's always so incredibly difficult I know, and I hope you meet someone who lights up your life soon :)

Libertya

Ok, I drew some extra cards for you regarding your love situation and I think they are suggesting it is more likely to be someone new that will come into your life. The reason I've come to this conclusion is because I drew 'Attraction' from the Romance Angels, and the Sibilla clarifiers on this were : Pensiero (Pensive) + Sospiri (Longing) + La Nemica (Female Enemy). Together this suggests you are still looking towards the past and still longing for someone to return. This is occupying your thoughts and in doing so you are perhaps being your own worst enemy. The 'Attraction' card asks you to live in the moment in order to bring love into your life, and if you're stuck on an ex then you're likely closing yourself off to new opportunities. Having said that, it doesn't completely negate any chance of an ex returning, but overall it does really feel as though new energy coming is the more likely option. The main thing is for you to focus on yourself and healing any past wounds, and then get out there and have some fun :) It's always so incredibly difficult I know, and I hope you meet someone who lights up your life soon :)

Thank you! I have been focusing on the past too much. I do need to release it in order to bring in New energy. My town is so small and you can't really go out and meet people. So hopefully someone will come my way soon.

Libertya

Threw closed

****THREAD IS NOW CLOSED****

IF YOU STILL OFFER ME FEEDBACK AND EXCHANGES, PLEASE GO AHEAD.

LadyKathryn

This is interesting! I do get the devil card a lot regarding our past. Being with him did make me realize what I need to improve on in order to bring healthy relationships into my life. I did have a sexual awakening when I was with him. I can't tell if this card is telling me about the sexual past with him or the things that maybe were unhealthy.

would you be able to pull a clarifying card?

I believe it's both. Both were needed for growth

Clarification 2 of Wands- both , rarely are things one dimensional.

winter garden

Hi there!
I pulled The Mapmaker of Destiny.
Is something significant going to occur on the 15th of June? When the map maker of Destiny appears, it's a sign that you're being given an opportunity to transform fate into destiny. Whatever will happen on this date will leave you with a feeling that fate brought you to this day. There is a strong purpose here. you may feel on this day that fate brought you here and it is your purpose. I hope this made sense! It's a New deck and I'm doing my best to interpret the meanings.

Just providing further feedback for this: I did see the person I was worried I would bump into on this evening, but only from a distance. I tried to make contact with him via sms, but he ignored me and by the time I had left the concert all of my previous deep feelings for him had returned. There was a feeling that he is my destiny, but that the situation is out of my control :(