Please help me on interpreting cards for action to take

Annalee

Hi Annalee, here's my take.

Given it's a long distance relationship, it is possible he is contemplating the end of it (10S, Death). He thinks he's in charge of his emotions and this situation and can do what he thinks is the best for him (Emperor).

How you feel - QoC - emotional, overwhelmed, caring but also bordering hysterical.

Can you do anything? WoF - what happens, happens for a reason. If you stay together, that's meant to happen, if you fall out, that's meant to happen, because life has something else in store for you. Other love, or another path in general.

What action to take? Hierophant, Lovers. Be traditional. Have you agreed to be exclusive, have you labelled your thing? Are you each other's partners, boyfriend and girlfriend? If not, then you need to find out are you (in his mind), or propose that. If he doesn't agree, then you know where you stand; it's not serious.

How to do it? Princess of Wands - be brave. Speak authentically from the heart, go after what you feel passionate about (this guy). If it won't work out, it was meant to go that way (WoF).

Best of luck!

Hi Saskia, thank you for your take.
Until now, I think things are settled for me and yes, I think it's not serious. My feeling for him still stands, but our situation is the rolling of the Wheel of Fortune. I've composed my feeling and kept it as 6 of cups :)
I guess yes, I did the Princess of Wands thing.

Annalee

Hi Elven,
thank you very much for your effort!

My snips below...

Just my take
The 2 draws for you both with the 10ofSwords suggest to me a mutual ending surrounded by some personal anxieties of both sides, yet these anxieties seem to be individual and exclusive to each individual. Meaning the cause of the anxiety may not be related. Both people are anxious about something different to the other person - they are not similar or related anxieties.

What does he feel about me? -- the Death
I saw this card as meaning 'a necessary removal'. An ending yes, but there is a reason for it.

The interpretation for 10/S and Death do fit the situation quite well! I wouldn't be confusing or asking myself about him if I didn't sense feeling from him, so the Death as necessary removal sounds much like the case.

Is he seeing another woman? -- the Emperor
Ok - here goes... when I looked at the question and the card, I thought, he's not seeing another woman, he is seeing another man. Now before freaking-out ensues, this was more like 'he is obligated to someone else, and that it a Man/Male energy. This could be his Father, his Work, a contract of sorts, University, Conscription, the Law, the Military, Government. He may have obligations to someone else through any of these channels. With the coupling of the cards above he could be 'wanted' by any of these agencies, or he may be in a situation he doesn't want to be in, in regards to the Powers that be. Is he a Policeman or in the Military?
He does put a lot of focus at work, as it was the time he quitted a good position to pursue something bigger.

What do I feel about this? -- Queen of Cups
This card may see you feelings heightened and feeling as if you need or want to take control of your heart. You may have a mothering instinct or a caring attitude. Your psychic connectivity to the situation maybe intense or feel raw. Maybe you're just asking yourself "Where's the romance in this?"
I do have a mothering instinct and caring attitude.

Can I do anything to make this better? -- the Wheel of Fortune
I can see your Queen of Cups is asking this question ;) I think this card (coupled with the others above) say you are already fortunate enough to know that for whatever reason you are not in contact right now, it is for better reasons than you are aware of. I think this card is telling you to to feel that 'Fortune and fate are with you' - even though he may not be.
Yeah, funny thought, my deck keeps saying that to me through relationships.

What action do I need to take? -- the Hierophant
This card, in context, may be saying that you need to be consistent and strive higher with your true purpose in mind, aligned with your wants and ideals. Maybe its also sorting out how much of yourself you want to contribute to this relationship. I wondered also if this is about trying to bring about some salvation - to save him, yourself, or the relationship. The relationship seems to be both a blessing and a curse.
Can't agree more.

Again, which action do I need to take? -- the Lovers
I find this an interesting card - one which has deep meaning, but also because of the emphasis on asking the same question twice in one reading. I believe it has to do with choices and decisions (as justagirl1 mentioned) - and they are important because I think this reading is telling you that it maybe his circumstances keeping you apart, but you have a say as to how you proceed from here, and you cant avoid making choices - ones which you have made before you speak to him again.
Yeah, it's more of a choice than anything about love, I did choose to move on and work on myself, there was nothing I could do if I kept thinking about him.

How can I do it? Is there any action at all to make an impact? - Princess of Wands
I think you're right in this interpretation; to take the initiative and be more confident in yourself. Be clear, creative and concise. This seems to have been the problem - communications, so taking action on this will help clarify the situation if you're prepared to dive in and ask the questions you need answered from him.
Know yourself first before you get to know him, and then on the answers you get, decide what you want to do with this relationship.
I posted this at least a month ago, and now it proves itself to be all right. I made my choice, I will keep memory with him to be as a nice one as 6ofCups, and just that.
As the QueenofCups or most of the time QueenofPentacles my personality is, I did want to make out romanceship work, but on the other hand, when there is nothing can be done more, I'd move like a PrincessofWands, it's right.

Just to add, looking at these cards without the questions, I thought his parents or family were somehow involved in his life direction. Might be causing a bit of angst there ;)
I might have the same feeling, but he never mentioned that. I don't think he would disclose what he had with me to his family yet. But if what you sense was the case, then I wouldn't appreciate a man who can not make choices for himself, or a woman for herself.. I hope he won't be that type, then again I might never knew :)

Again, thank you very much! I appreciated your effort!

Annalee

10S suggests a difficult situation coming to it's outer limits and passing out of existence, the relationship.

What does he feel about me? -- the Death -- The end of the relationship

Is he seeing another woman? -- the Emperor -- I try and steer away from yes or no questions.

What do I feel about this? -- Queen of Cups -- the qualities associated with QC

Can I do anything to make this better? -- the Wheel of Fortune -- Doubtful it's the card of fate so it seems it's outside of your control but there is a change of circumstances for the better as the 10S moves out and you move on.

What action do I need to take? -- the Hierophant -- With regards the relationship none I don't think but you may have had an idea around career in the page W and it could be something to do with teaching or learning.

Again, which action do I need to take? -- the Lovers -- A choice but it may be career orientated.

How can I do it? Is there any action at all to make an impact? - Princess of Wands -- Take the initiative and make a choice perhaps.
Thank you for your effort, headincloud!
Yes, Lovers is a choice and I've made mine, to be PrincessofWands, I didn't plan, it just happened that way :)