Tarot for the Heart readings for exchange & Feedback

Bluebird

Hi, Bluebird! Thank you for your question. :)

I pulled the Heart Chakra. This card came out upright. I do feel that MH may be aware of your feelings. MH'S heart is currently open to you. I do not see a closed off heart at all. MH does feel something strongly towards you. There is a deep connection that is there. Whatever it is that you feel towards this person, MH is aware and feels it also.
I hope this helped!

Thank you for offering to exchange!
My question is: What are Jay W current feelings towards me?

Hi Libertya,

Thanks for the reading. Yes this connection is very deep and while I have been aware of his feelings I don't think he was of mine...until lately. Nothing said but I think he sees it now.

Your question.

I felt so confused as I was trying to read for you, I thought I might be too tired to make any sense of the cards - then it occurred to me that maybe I was picking up on his feelings. These are the cards I got (Tarot of the Heart)

3 of pentacles- which depicts someone who is shrouded in a cloak giving coins to someone who is dressed the same. The recipient back is to the card and their head is down.
10 of swords - shows 2 birds picking up stick together, while the
4 of pentacles shows two people walking on opposite sides of a maze.

I am reading from this that he needs some encouragement from you as he has lost sight of you and is perhaps unsure of how you feel.

Due to the confusion I felt I double checked with the Enchanted Map and literally got the same thing -

Into the unknown - Encouragement - Deep Freeze. So again I think Jay W is worried, needs encouragement and will keep his feelings under wraps until he gets some sign from you.

Does this make sense or is the confusion mine?

Bluebird

Libertya

Hi Libertya,

Thanks for the reading. Yes this connection is very deep and while I have been aware of his feelings I don't think he was of mine...until lately. Nothing said but I think he sees it now.

Your question.

I felt so confused as I was trying to read for you, I thought I might be too tired to make any sense of the cards - then it occurred to me that maybe I was picking up on his feelings. These are the cards I got (Tarot of the Heart)

3 of pentacles- which depicts someone who is shrouded in a cloak giving coins to someone who is dressed the same. The recipient back is to the card and their head is down.
10 of swords - shows 2 birds picking up stick together, while the
4 of pentacles shows two people walking on opposite sides of a maze.

I am reading from this that he needs some encouragement from you as he has lost sight of you and is perhaps unsure of how you feel.

Due to the confusion I felt I double checked with the Enchanted Map and literally got the same thing -

Into the unknown - Encouragement - Deep Freeze. So again I think Jay W is worried, needs encouragement and will keep his feelings under wraps until he gets some sign from you.

Does this make sense or is the confusion mine?

Bluebird

Thank you! I am confused because this person has ignored my messages ever since we parted ways. I never told him my feelings or mentioned getting back together. All I have ever said to him in my messages was "hope you are doing well. If you want to talk, I am here." Maybe now he's changed his mind but wants me to make another attempt at contacting him expressing my feelings. So, are these cards saying he has feelings for me but wants me to express my feelings towards him?
I just don't understand why he would want me to open up to him, if he's ignoring me.
Is there any way for you to pull a card to see if I would get a response from Jay, if I tell him my feelings?
I'm sorry, I'm just so confused because I've been trying to get through to him but I don't want to risk not getting another unanswered reply.

Bluebird

Thank you! I am confused because this person has ignored my messages ever since we parted ways. I never told him my feelings or mentioned getting back together. All I have ever said to him in my messages was "hope you are doing well. If you want to talk, I am here." Maybe now he's changed his mind but wants me to make another attempt at contacting him expressing my feelings. So, are these cards saying he has feelings for me but wants me to express my feelings towards him?
I just don't understand why he would want me to open up to him, if he's ignoring me.
Is there any way for you to pull a card to see if I would get a response from Jay, if I tell him my feelings?
I'm sorry, I'm just so confused because I've been trying to get through to him but I don't want to risk not getting another unanswered reply.

Hi Libertya,

Based on your feedback I can see why! So I actually pulled 2 cards for you. The first asks the question you posed above and I got 'Gentle Gardener' which is a very positive card showing a lady bending down from the sky to three fairies in a garden who are each sitting on top of eggs. It suggests that whatever you ask from the universe you will receive. Indeed in the booklet it says 'stay positive and expect a wonderous return.

I also asked the question 'Why has he not responded to your messages?" and I got 'Stuck in the Mud' which literally depicts an elephant 'stuck in the mud'. So this seems to suggest he is struggling right now as to what to do, The elephant is also surrounded by fog and it is of course hard to see in the fog. So again I am seeing confusion here.

So this is what the cards seem to be saying but I think the most important thing is what is your gut feeling telling you? While cards can be interpreted incorrectly, one's gut feeling is usually easier to read.

Best of luck to you with this but be sure to think on this carefully to ensure that you are fully comfortable with any plan of action, before you take it.

Sending you lots of positive energy with this.

Bluebird

P.S Just a thought but is calling him or bumping into him a possibility? With something like this where there is such a lack of clarity it seems to me that if you were to see him face to face you would get a better low down on what/how much to say/not to say. With texts or emails sometimes you have to lay a lot on the table to open up the conversation in situations like this. If it were me I would feel very vulnerable putting my feelings into a text/email irrespective of what any cards might suggest. (Please excuse me if I am making any assumptions here with this advice).

Libertya

Hi Libertya,

Based on your feedback I can see why! So I actually pulled 2 cards for you. The first asks the question you posed above and I got 'Gentle Gardener' which is a very positive card showing a lady bending down from the sky to three fairies in a garden who are each sitting on top of eggs. It suggests that whatever you ask from the universe you will receive. Indeed in the booklet it says 'stay positive and expect a wonderous return.

I also asked the question 'Why has he not responded to your messages?" and I got 'Stuck in the Mud' which literally depicts an elephant 'stuck in the mud'. So this seems to suggest he is struggling right now as to what to do, The elephant is also surrounded by fog and it is of course hard to see in the fog. So again I am seeing confusion here.

So this is what the cards seem to be saying but I think the most important thing is what is your gut feeling telling you? While cards can be interpreted incorrectly, one's gut feeling is usually easier to read.

Best of luck to you with this but be sure to think on this carefully to ensure that you are fully comfortable with any plan of action, before you take it.

Sending you lots of positive energy with this.

Bluebird

P.S Just a thought but is calling him or bumping into him a possibility? With something like this where there is such a lack of clarity it seems to me that if you were to see him face to face you would get a better low down on what/how much to say/not to say. With texts or emails sometimes you have to lay a lot on the table to open up the conversation in situations like this. If it were me I would feel very vulnerable putting my feelings into a text/email irrespective of what any cards might suggest. (Please excuse me if I am making any assumptions here with this advice).

Thank you so much! I appreciate you for taking the time to answer my questions. You kind of confirmed my intuition. I really think that he is stuck or maybe torn. I think sending text messages makes it harder for the other person to understand what you are trying to say. Anything can get interpreted out of context. I don't think he's the one to make a move unless I bring something up. I will definitely think about what I should do! Thanks so much again! Everything just made sense!

P.s. he lives 100 miles away from me. It's kind of hard to run into him even though he lives in a small town. I think I might have to call him someday when I feel ready. :)

Bluebird

You're welcome and I am so glad it made sense. Best of luck to you!

pdmishh

Hi there!

I'd like to know if I may, do you see love coming my way in the next few minutes?

winter garden

Hi Libertya,

Hope you're well! I'm wondering if you could please read on how A is feeling about the message I sent him? He's not replied, and I don't believe he intends to, but I'm intrigued to know how he felt about what I brought up.

Let me know yours :)

Libertya

Hi there!

I'd like to know if I may, do you see love coming my way in the next few minutes?

Hi there!
Would you rather have me do a 3 month love forecast instead?

Libertya

Hi Libertya,

Hope you're well! I'm wondering if you could please read on how A is feeling about the message I sent him? He's not replied, and I don't believe he intends to, but I'm intrigued to know how he felt about what I brought up.

Let me know yours :)

Hi there! Thank you for your question!
I pulled "Move" followed by "Lovers"
I do not see anything negative here. I feel right now A is trying to make a choice on how to respond to your message. The Lovers is about him making a choice and Move is about him taking action. There is a heart in the picture here, so I think the message may have touched his heart in a way. I do feel you will get a response soon. I think A is just trying to decide on how to respond. You will have to update me on when A replies back. :)

Thank you for offering to exchange. I need some advice from the cards regarding a past relationship. I need some reconciling advice. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to take action or wait for this person to one day make a move. I feel really stuck right now.
My question is: How can i reconcile with Jay W at this time?