JUNE READINGS by the Lone Crone

D Sparkles

hello, hope you are well. If you have time could you please link me to G again? I've just had my final interview there!

greatdane

Kurenai's Reading

I linked you with R on where your Path is currently or currently heading.

FIRST CARD.................THE MICE

SECOND CARD.............THE ANCHOR

RESULTS.....................THE BOUQUET

The WHAT of the MICE, you feel something has been taken from you, it could be something physical or emotional, but you are feeling something missing, taken and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the ANCHOR, which here I feel is the security or stability you are feeling is missing. The RESULTS of the BOUQUET, more attention, more romance I see as something you could both work on, but I don't know if that will be enough. It seems that would be helpful, but you need something deeper. This seems a Path that you are both currently still deciding or working on and I would be glad to read again in perhaps five plus days to see if I get a change. But the minimum I see is more of the BOUQUET would help, whether that will lead to enough remains to be seen. Does this make sense, Kurenai?

greatdane

D SPARKLES will be my LAST reading for now

Please do not post questions.

D Sparkles I will be back with your reading in a few minutes.

Kurenai

Thank you.
Yes, the first two cards makes a lot of sense -- the loss of stability, but that has been missing for a while now. Right now things are up in the air, but I am pretty sure we are headed for divorce a few years down the line (as we are separated currently), so I was surprised to see the bouquet card -- although I agree with you that it may not be enough.

We (at least I am) are trying be more attention to each other though, so yes, I will probably come back in a week or two to see if the cards see any "updates" into my situation.

Thank you so much for reading for me.

Jen

I linked you with R on where your Path is currently or currently heading.

FIRST CARD.................THE MICE

SECOND CARD.............THE ANCHOR

RESULTS.....................THE BOUQUET

The WHAT of the MICE, you feel something has been taken from you, it could be something physical or emotional, but you are feeling something missing, taken and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the ANCHOR, which here I feel is the security or stability you are feeling is missing. The RESULTS of the BOUQUET, more attention, more romance I see as something you could both work on, but I don't know if that will be enough. It seems that would be helpful, but you need something deeper. This seems a Path that you are both currently still deciding or working on and I would be glad to read again in perhaps five plus days to see if I get a change. But the minimum I see is more of the BOUQUET would help, whether that will lead to enough remains to be seen. Does this make sense, Kurenai?

greatdane

D SPARKLES Reading

I linked you with G and got the following:

FIRST CARD......................THE HOUSE

SECOND CARD..................THE BOOK

RESULTS..........................THE MOUNTAIN

The WHAT of the HOUSE, security within this company and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the BOOK, there seems to be a question still unanswered or they may be pondering, this doesn't mean it is a bad thing, just that there is a question in their mind or was, maybe you have an idea of what it could be. Again, this doesn't mean it is a bad thing. The RESULTS of the MOUNTAIN, a challenge. As you asked about the interview with G, not working with them, I see the MOUNTAIN, the challenge, coming from their perspective. Just that perhaps they want to be sure you are up to the challenge. THIS is not a bad thing either. I just see the reading as those who are the decision makers looking at an issue, one that likely would have come up or you know about and the challenge of the MOUNTAIN. I am sure you will know soon, I don't see this as a positive or negative reading, just them....pondering and weighing the issue. They may even have decided by now. BREATHE! It will be clear very soon and GOOD LUCK!

greatdane

CLOSED FOR NOW...please do not post QUESTIONS

I thank RACHX, KURENAI, SNOWMOON and D SPARKLES for Sitting. MAY ALL MANIFEST IN YOUR HIGHEST GOOD.

D Sparkles

I linked you with G and got the following:

FIRST CARD......................THE HOUSE

SECOND CARD..................THE BOOK

RESULTS..........................THE MOUNTAIN

The WHAT of the HOUSE, security within this company and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the BOOK, there seems to be a question still unanswered or they may be pondering, this doesn't mean it is a bad thing, just that there is a question in their mind or was, maybe you have an idea of what it could be. Again, this doesn't mean it is a bad thing. The RESULTS of the MOUNTAIN, a challenge. As you asked about the interview with G, not working with them, I see the MOUNTAIN, the challenge, coming from their perspective. Just that perhaps they want to be sure you are up to the challenge. THIS is not a bad thing either. I just see the reading as those who are the decision makers looking at an issue, one that likely would have come up or you know about and the challenge of the MOUNTAIN. I am sure you will know soon, I don't see this as a positive or negative reading, just them....pondering and weighing the issue. They may even have decided by now. BREATHE! It will be clear very soon and GOOD LUCK!

Thank you! I'll find out sooner or later. Maybe I can give you proper feedback once I've heard from them? I've had 3 interviews with them, so I wonder what on earth could be left to ask me lol. I can't even try to guess what those cards could mean.

RAphrodite

Addendum: I just saw you posted 'Please don't post any questions' I have Tapatalk, so whenever you start posting, it will give me an update. Would love to get a reading from you.

Have removed the question for now

D Sparkles

It's just occured to me what that reading might mean. A job offer will not be made until G has received my references. Is it possible that Book is referring to references? In which case Mountain might be delays. I know you probably won't see this until later, but I thought I'd let you know what I think might be the case.

greatdane

IN for FORTY minutes or TWO readings, whichever comes first

++++PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE POSTING:

It is important you know how I read and if I am the right reader for you.

** I READ WHILE YOU WAIT, so it is important you stay on this thread after posting in case I have a question and then your reading will be delivered within minutes. **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, PLEASE PLEASE stay on the thread as I read as I would an IN PERSON reading, it can be interactive, I may have a question. I then deliver your reading while you wait within minutes.

I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future must be. I think of them as a possible heads up, things to watch for.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.*

I read to help a querent with perspective, hopefully helping them see something they hadn't seen, think of something they hadn't noticed, sometimes a reading will come out as a what to watch out for, a bit of a warning.
__________________________________________________ _________

WHAT I DO NOT WISH TO READ ON:

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING, WILL SOMEONE CALL? I read cards, not minds.

+++SAME TOPIC or SAME PERSON....

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

PLEASE do not ask me about a topic or person you asked another reader within 24 hours. Things may change on your Path and I don't think back to back readings clarify, but confuse. +++

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

THESE are just MY personal parameters.