JUNE READINGS by the Lone Crone

RAphrodite

Hi GD,

If I may sit, I wanted to know how the relationship between me and 'i' will progress here onwards? This is a romantic situation.

If you want me to add more context, let me know.

Thanks

greatdane

That should be fine, RAphrodite

I will like you an I on your Path and see what I get.

I will be back to post your reading in a few minutes.

greatdane

RAphrodite's Reading

I linked you with I and got the following:

FIRST CARD...................THE RING

SECOND CARD...............THE HOUSE

RESULTS.......................THE FISH

Interesting combination.

The WHAT of the RING, a bond, which is affected by the HOW/WHY of the HOUSE, security, stability, "home," it seems one of you is more interested in these things right now than the other, as the RESULTS of the FISH, as in more FISH in the sea....is suggesting one of you isn't QUITE ready to settle down. This is not suggesting one or both of you is seeing other people necessarily, but it seems one of you still wants that option, one of you is more ready to take it to the next level now or soon. Does this make sense, RAphrodite?
Not suggesting this won't work, just that one of you seems to want to move it forward faster than other. I would be happy to read again after a bit of time has passed.
This is what I am getting for the SHORT term, not necessarily later in the future.

RAphrodite

I linked you with I and got the following:

FIRST CARD...................THE RING

SECOND CARD...............THE HOUSE

RESULTS.......................THE FISH

Interesting combination.

The WHAT of the RING, a bond, which is affected by the HOW/WHY of the HOUSE, security, stability, "home," it seems one of you is more interested in these things right now than the other, as the RESULTS of the FISH, as in more FISH in the sea....is suggesting one of you isn't QUITE ready to settle down. This is not suggesting one or both of you is seeing other people necessarily, but it seems one of you still wants that option, one of you is more ready to take it to the next level now or soon. Does this make sense, RAphrodite?
Not suggesting this won't work, just that one of you seems to want to move it forward faster than other. I would be happy to read again after a bit of time has passed.
This is what I am getting for the SHORT term, not necessarily later in the future.

Thank you for the reading GD.

At the moment, I have a soft spot for 'I', but think he's a bit emotionally unstable since his separation from his wife from a year and half ago is still weighing on him. I have decided to see other people. Mostly because I don't want to be used.. to feel better about himself, or feel worse about himself (since he is unable to live upto romantic expectations, which reinforces his own sense of failure about things). Also, I have to move on from him.. And he hasn't treated me quite well either emotionally jerking me around) .

I care for him a lot. It saddens me that love is so much about timing as well. It's just how it is, I guess.

Thanks again

greatdane

Thanks for the FB, RAphrodite

And sorry that is how things are. The FISH as results suggested someone not ready to settle down with the question and previous cards. Maybe someday he will change, but for now...

Many blessings on your Path and I hope you find someone who is great and ready to be there for you :)

greatdane

CLOSED FOR NOW...please do not post QUESTIONS

I thank RAphrodite for sitting and May ALL Manifest in Your Highest Good.

greatdane

Have about TWENTY minutes if someone wishes to Sit

++++PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE POSTING:

It is important you know how I read and if I am the right reader for you.

** I READ WHILE YOU WAIT, so it is important you stay on this thread after posting in case I have a question and then your reading will be delivered within minutes. **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, PLEASE PLEASE stay on the thread as I read as I would an IN PERSON reading, it can be interactive, I may have a question. I then deliver your reading while you wait within minutes.

I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future must be. I think of them as a possible heads up, things to watch for.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.*

I read to help a querent with perspective, hopefully helping them see something they hadn't seen, think of something they hadn't noticed, sometimes a reading will come out as a what to watch out for, a bit of a warning.
__________________________________________________ _________

WHAT I DO NOT WISH TO READ ON:

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING, WILL SOMEONE CALL? I read cards, not minds.

+++SAME TOPIC or SAME PERSON....

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

PLEASE do not ask me about a topic or person you asked another reader within 24 hours. Things may change on your Path and I don't think back to back readings clarify, but confuse. +++

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

THESE are just MY personal parameters.

greatdane

CLOSED FOR NOW...please do not post QUESTIONS

I will post again when I have more time and can take questions.

May ALL have a most wondrous day/evening.

greatdane

IN for a BIT (about an hour ) if any wish to Sit

++++PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE POSTING:

It is important you know how I read and if I am the right reader for you.

** I READ WHILE YOU WAIT, so it is important you stay on this thread after posting in case I have a question and then your reading will be delivered within minutes. **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, PLEASE PLEASE stay on the thread as I read as I would an IN PERSON reading, it can be interactive, I may have a question. I then deliver your reading while you wait within minutes.

I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future must be. I think of them as a possible heads up, things to watch for.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.*

I read to help a querent with perspective, hopefully helping them see something they hadn't seen, think of something they hadn't noticed, sometimes a reading will come out as a what to watch out for, a bit of a warning.
__________________________________________________ _________

WHAT I DO NOT WISH TO READ ON:

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING, WILL SOMEONE CALL? I read cards, not minds.

+++SAME TOPIC or SAME PERSON....

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

PLEASE do not ask me about a topic or person you asked another reader within 24 hours. Things may change on your Path and I don't think back to back readings clarify, but confuse. +++

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

THESE are just MY personal parameters.

Leila_selda

Hi Greatdane,

I would like to sit.

I would love a reading about my love life. Im single at the moment :)