Pendulum questions

Noni

You're sweet thanks :)
I can't sleep....I've been to doc on pain killers had too many yesterday and today I'm trying to avoid taking it so here trying to distract myself LOL
Q. Does AA hope to be in relationship with me?
Q. Do I like cats?
Q. Does O like me romantically?
Q. Did I have a pet parrot?
Q. Will B contact me via email this month?

1- no
2- yes
3- no
4- yes
5- yes

1. I cannot comment.
2. No I don't like cats but I don't dislike them either so hmm...but someone asks me I'd say no I don't like cats
3. O is someone who has shown romantic interest in me recently
4. No I never had a pet parrot
5. I cannot comment but if it happens this month can let you know

Thanks Radke :)

Radke

1. I cannot comment.
2. No I don't like cats but I don't dislike them either so hmm...but someone asks me I'd say no I don't like cats
3. O is someone who has shown romantic interest in me recently
4. No I never had a pet parrot
5. I cannot comment but if it happens this month can let you know

Thanks Radke :)

I have to admit for this one I used a different pendulum. I believe I do not connect with this one. I apologize!

Noni

I have to admit for this one I used a different pendulum. I believe I do not connect with this one. I apologize!
No worries at all :)
I've just been bombarding you with questions lol
Now you know which pendulum tunes in better with you!

Radke

No worries at all :)
I've just been bombarding you with questions lol
Now you know which pendulum tunes in better with you!

I don't even know what to do with this other one. I guess I might give it to a friend - it never worked for me.

Noni

I don't even know what to do with this other one. I guess I might give it to a friend - it never worked for me.

Ya it happens my friend gifted me a set of Oracle cards I could not connect with them so just gave them to charity shop lol

Radke

Ya it happens my friend gifted me a set of Oracle cards I could not connect with them so just gave them to charity shop lol

You could of sold them on offerup lol!
I have a deck of Gypsy Witch Fortune telling cards that took me 2 years to connect with but I did it!

Noni

You could of sold them on offerup lol!
I have a deck of Gypsy Witch Fortune telling cards that took me 2 years to connect with but I did it!

Ya back them I was not economically savvy....Now I'd! :D
2 YRS!!! Your broke them lol....persistence pays I guess.
How long have you been reading with pendulums?

Radke

Ya back them I was not economically savvy....Now I'd! :D
2 YRS!!! Your broke them lol....persistence pays I guess.
How long have you been reading with pendulums?

I got the one that I am good with, gifted from a friend! I practiced it for maybe a couple weeks, did ok, and gave up.
Maybe about a year later (today) I decided to pick it up today and play with it. Gotten pretty good results!
I've been looking to play around and see what I get but from the looks of everyone here my accuracy seems pretty good with this pendulum now! Very neat and strange

Radke

I'm about to go sleep now! Getting pretty late. Great helping everyone!