Pendulum questions


> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination



 
Radke  Radke is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Aug 2013
Location: US
Posts: 680
Radke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandra88 View Post
Thank you!

1. Do I have a dog?
2. Will I be in a relationship by the end of the summer?
3. Will G ever speak to me again?
4. Will I go out with A?
1- no
2- no
3- yes
4- no
Top   #81
Leandra88's Avatar
Leandra88  Leandra88 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Aug 2016
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 740
Leandra88 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radke View Post
1- no
2- no
3- yes
4- no
Thank you 😊

1. Correct, I have a cat
2. Not surprising, it takes me awhile to warm up to someone and there's no one I'm super interested in right now.
3. I certainly hope this is true, I will let you know if he contacts me.
4. Interesting. We have a date scheduled for next week, but he is also someone I am on the fence about! I'll let you know what ends up happening.
Top   #82
Dew's Avatar
Dew  Dew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: Where it is getting better and better and better a
Posts: 547
Dew 

Hi Radke,

1. Was there a bunch of flowers on my doormat this morning?
2. Is my next draft of my paper going to be complete by tonight?
Top   #83
cherryberry's Avatar
cherryberry  cherryberry is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2006
Location: ....changes frequently ;-)
Posts: 6,228
cherryberry 

I have few

1. Am I taller than 1.76m?
2. Do I live in France?
3. Will I stay working atcompany X this year (place where I currently work)?
4. Will MM and I start a relationship/dating?
5. Will I take over from A in time?
Top   #84
Radke  Radke is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Aug 2013
Location: US
Posts: 680
Radke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandra88 View Post
Thank you 😊

1. Correct, I have a cat
2. Not surprising, it takes me awhile to warm up to someone and there's no one I'm super interested in right now.
3. I certainly hope this is true, I will let you know if he contacts me.
4. Interesting. We have a date scheduled for next week, but he is also someone I am on the fence about! I'll let you know what ends up happening.
My future predictions are still iffy. I'm usually very good with past predictions.
I think the reason why my future predictions with pendulum is iffy is the future could technically change
But let me know!
Top   #85
Radke  Radke is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Aug 2013
Location: US
Posts: 680
Radke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Hi Radke,

1. Was there a bunch of flowers on my doormat this morning?
2. Is my next draft of my paper going to be complete by tonight?
1- no
2- yes
Top   #86
Radke  Radke is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Aug 2013
Location: US
Posts: 680
Radke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryberry View Post
I have few

1. Am I taller than 1.76m?
2. Do I live in France?
3. Will I stay working atcompany X this year (place where I currently work)?
4. Will MM and I start a relationship/dating?
5. Will I take over from A in time?
1- no
2- yes
3- yes
4- no
5- no
Top   #87
cherryberry's Avatar
cherryberry  cherryberry is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2006
Location: ....changes frequently ;-)
Posts: 6,228
cherryberry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radke View Post
1- no
2- yes
3- yes
4- no
5- no
1- I am taller than 1.76
2 - I am not living in France
the other ones are up in the air...
Top   #88
Dew's Avatar
Dew  Dew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: Where it is getting better and better and better a
Posts: 547
Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radke View Post
1- no
2- yes
Wow! Correct (and most likely)

No there were not flowers but a note from a neighbour.
Yes I will power on to manage to complete bybyonight I'm certain! 1.


1. Is this coffee machine working for me today?
2. Is R close to P?
Top   #89
Radke  Radke is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Aug 2013
Location: US
Posts: 680
Radke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryberry View Post
1- I am taller than 1.76
2 - I am not living in France
the other ones are up in the air...
My idiot brother was playing loud music when I was reading for you, hope this didn't cause me to mess up
Top   #90
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.