Me and my owner would like to open back up Playing Card street.

selenatarot

7 :spade: rx queen :club: rx ace :spade: king :heart: 9 :diamond:

Theres two different people here, ones saying no and the other one yes. the one saying no is thinking negatively because your unemployed and they feel like they could get someone better....but then the other person really likes your application/yourself.

So i suppose it could swing either way.....unless actually the other person ive got here is yourself thats thinking negatively etc, but i don't read them that way so im not too sure.

If this queens not you, then its a 50/50.

I have been thinking that I am not good enough and thinking negatively. I feel there will be others that have much more experience so why should they choose me even though I know the job role very well. I did kind of express that a part of the job I don't know much about but I was told as long as you are willing to learn. I am a fire sign is the queen of clubs a fire sign? There has been someone in the company trying to encourage me to apply. I dont think she will be interviewing but her senior will who is also a female.

Sharla

I have been thinking that I am not good enough and thinking negatively. I feel there will be others that have much more experience so why should they choose me even though I know the job role very well. I did kind of express that a part of the job I don't know much about but I was told as long as you are willing to learn. I am a fire sign is the queen of clubs a fire sign? There has been someone in the company trying to encourage me to apply. I dont think she will be interviewing but her senior will who is also a female.

Okay that makes sense then for the queen....she shouldn't be in the spot shes in though lol...its confused me.

I basically then think that the cards are showing you the circumstances now....as in this other person in the company trying to encourage you, as the king here is the one who is giving you hope.

Yes spot on that's it....so just apply and come back after you've replied and i could then ask for a result....as maybe that's why they've not shown the result as you've not applied yet.

Queen clubs is fire sign yes...but in this spread she's rx.

selenatarot

Okay that makes sense then for the queen....she shouldn't be in the spot shes in though lol...its confused me.

I basically then think that the cards are showing you the circumstances now....as in this other person in the company trying to encourage you, as the king here is the one who is giving you hope.

Yes spot on that's it....so just apply and come back after you've replied and i could then ask for a result....as maybe that's why they've not shown the result as you've not applied yet.

Queen clubs is fire sign yes...but in this spread she's rx.

I will submit the application and come back to you in a few days, thank you sharla. I have lost my 'fire' so to speak and doubting my abilities possibly thats why she is coming up as reversed.

Dartellus

This time ive asked for outcome for your application...

Queen:spade: queen :diamond: 7 :heart: rx king :club: rx jack:club: 5 :club: queen :heart: rx

Sorry its a No to this application Dartellus, looks like they are going to be interested in seeing someone else for an interview. With you they weren't interested unfortunately.

Will you please stop stressing about this....your here in the cards again all anxious and stuff.

You'll get there in the end don't give up hope.

Regarding your query of if you'll get a job, then this question won't really work...better to just ask once you've applied as you've done now. Or even if you have one/s your interested in applying for, you could ask me which one you'd have a better chance with getting.

Hey Sharla!

Just passing to give some updates...

About this interview, they called me and i was approved for the interview, i didn't because they didn't explain about the details regarding the job and the next day. So, they indeed called me, but i didn't went.
I'm not that anxious :D
Actually i wanted to rest until the next week, i'm more stressed about getting back to my job after this time of vacations.

See ya Sharla!

Sharla

Me and my owner are now moving to the http://cartomancy.forumotion.com/ to be with our friends, we feel very sad having to move homes as we loved it here on AT.

We'd like to thank everyone who has sat with us on our thread, and would be happy for you to sit again in our new home when we finally open back up.....as at present were just finding our feet and trying to get used to things.

Bye AT :heart::heart::heart: Gone but never forgotten.

Noni

Thank you for all your readings Sharla :heart:
I'm so glad that we can continue to benefit from your readings.
See you at the new place :)