Anyone else see auras or hear voices?


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination



 
arcange  arcange is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Feb 2017
Location: Paris
Posts: 172
arcange 
Anyone else see auras or hear voices?


I'm not sure if this is the good place to post this, or if the discussion is okay.

Since I was a child I've seen auras. My mum does too. When I was in primary school I told my teacher. I was sent to the school nurse who told me I was stressed. Luckily back then kids weren't treated with pills to fix these kinds of things.

Every day I see what I call 'lights' on people, animals, and plants. The most common are blue stars around peoples' heads.

I've learned not to talk about it and feel like I'm putting myself out there by asking this. But I'd love to know if/how others experience the intangible. I'd like to make some sense of it all.

I see ghosts and have seen beings that have huge heads with big smiles. When these appear they don't speak but make me feel a deep peace. They come through the air like if you cut the skin of a peach. The air is so thin. It's like you can unzip it.

I see people's pain in sharp color. I've seen a column over a Tarot reader's head, chakras over people's heads... Black clouds around people, black lights coming out of their mouths.

I hope it is okay to post this. I'd love some guidance.
Top   #1
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 

Fascinating, you have a form of clairvoyance and clairaudience to be able to see and hear things...id love to be able to see things, but i get more mental/verbal msgs which can be very random at times, like random stuff just comes out of my mouth and they end up happening.

Recent one is when i took my Son to scouts last night, and as we was walking to the place i said to him "what you doing today, scuba diving" that's as random as they come....and i never know why i've even said it. Anyway went to pick him up 2hrs later and he was soaking wet lol....they'd been having water fights together.

Ive opened a thread on this before on here.

As for yours, this is like i said a mixture of clairvoyance (seeing) and clairaudience (hearing)

I've just never experienced these, but will be watching the thread to see what other people may share.

Infact actually thinking now, i have seen ghosts but only when i was younger....i seen a ghost of my brother, but he was alive. And i also seen a man with a black cape and a hat riding on a push bike across a field i could see from my house. So yes younger i did, but as ive got older this has gone.
Top   #2
LittleOne's Avatar
LittleOne  LittleOne is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2014
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 3,346
LittleOne 

I have a friend who sees auras - I wish I could. She is quite good with entities from other realms.

I sometimes get impressions. I had a long stint off work a few years ago and that's when I had it best but it has faded a bit now. Things would come to me in a flash rather than this sort of zipping open you mention.

I think everyone experiences their abilities in a unique way, in the way it will make the most sense to them as an individual. Just like we all learn at different rates, and how some of us are good at maths, others better at languages, etc. The spirit world must know what we can handle and how best to get their message through.
Top   #3
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
I have a friend who sees auras - I wish I could. She is quite good with entities from other realms.

I sometimes get impressions. I had a long stint off work a few years ago and that's when I had it best but it has faded a bit now. Things would come to me in a flash rather than this sort of zipping open you mention.

I think everyone experiences their abilities in a unique way, in the way it will make the most sense to them as an individual. Just like we all learn at different rates, and how some of us are good at maths, others better at languages, etc. The spirit world must know what we can handle and how best to get their message through.
Yes this is so true about "The spirit world must know what we can handle and how best to get their message through."

As the spirit world will only give you what they think you can handle (if anything) so some people may be more susceptible for some things than others, and this is just because we are as we are.

Some people don't ever get anything as they're so closed off to it. But this is usually due to none belief or more interest in material world rather than spiritual etc.

And I'm so disturbed right now, i cant believe whats going on in my country

And i had a premonition about this last night in a dream, but never linked it to this happening.
Top   #4
celticnoodle's Avatar
celticnoodle  celticnoodle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Aug 2006
Location: across from spook hill
Posts: 29,152
celticnoodle 

Yes, you do seem to have many abilities, arcange and this is good that you also found your way here to A.T. there are many here who have these abilities and I'm sure many will post here that you can get help from.

I rarely see auras--but I have seen them. My daughter has always been able to see them and when she was younger, thought everyone could see the colors around people, pets and plants and other things.

Now, while I rarely see auras I do have many abilities--similar to what else you describe. I am clairvoyant, (can see things) sometimes wihtin my own head/mind and sometimes I see them as if they are right smack in front of my face--and I feel I can almost reach out and touch them (people, places, animals, etc).

I also have clairsentience, where I am able to feel things and I can not only feel what ails a person (which is really more of being an empath--which I am), but I tend to know when something has happened to people though I shouldn't know. I will FEEL things that happen to say, my daughter, who lives several hundred miles away or my mother who also lives several hundred miles away and other people as well. Sometimes when a friend is talking to me--I KNOW what is going on with their loved ones at that same exact moment-though their family is not at all with us. Its an odd feeling, but I always seem to know correctly!

Then, I have other abilities such as clairgustance (the ability to taste things). Whenever I do a psychic-medium reading for a client (bring forth a deceased loved one) I often can tell what their fave food is or drink--because I can taste it, smell it and feel it. I am also clairsentient (able to get messages from the feelings or emotions of others and I have clairaudient abilities too--(clear hearing). I also have claircognizance--which is just knowing things. I have clairalient abilities too--where I can smell things. This is another thing that pops up often in my medium readings for me or whenever a spirit pops in to see me. I generally smell them before I see them.

I'm a psychic medium and an empath as I mentioned earlier and I can communicate telepathically with others as well too. I also have the ability to read people (that I obviously do not know) by holding an object of theirs, generally their key(s) or a watch, etc. for me, it works best if it is something metal--but I know people who can do this with objects that are cloth even.

If you can see and communicate with spirits as you say here you are a psychic-medium. Many are psychic but cannot see spirits--so you have both abilities there.

I'm not sure what kind of guidance you are seeking, but you are in the right place for it! Try doing some googling of the abilites mentioned here by me and others and reading all you can online about it. that is a start. You will get an idea of just what it is and what it means.

I went and googled developing psychic abilities and came across this site that may prove helpful to you: http://backpackerverse.com/5-psychic-abilities/ check it out, but I would also say not to limit yourself to only one place--google for others. Also if you are not a full member here on AT-(a paid subscription), you may want to think about doing so as it will open you up to more forums here that are for payed members only and many threads speaking of various other abilities such as these.

If you are interested also in developing them more, I'm happy to recommend a few books that are great for developing. I also occasionally have a thread here on AT in the Divination forum that is called "Peeking through the keyhole". Its a thread that runs about 1 week and will have a picture for everyone to look at and try to tune into and tell all about it. then when the week is up, I give feedback. it helps to develop and strengthen your psychic muscles and is very good practice. there are tons of threads here in various areas that could help you. If I can think of any others, I will be happy to come back and post them here for you too. If you'd like the list of books that would help you - let me knwo and I'll get a list together there too.

You're among many here that have various abilities - so don't hold back asking questions. Everyone here is very helpful and you'll find someone that is willing to answer and point you in the right direction!
Top   #5

EmpyreanKnight's Avatar
EmpyreanKnight  EmpyreanKnight is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Oct 2015
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 1,853
EmpyreanKnight 

Wow, you have a rare and special gift, arcange. Can you see auras on people's pictures too (i.e. do they translate digitally?) or do you have to physically meet people to see their auras?
Top   #6
arcange  arcange is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Feb 2017
Location: Paris
Posts: 172
arcange 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Fascinating, you have a form of clairvoyance and clairaudience to be able to see and hear things...id love to be able to see things, but i get more mental/verbal msgs which can be very random at times, like random stuff

Recent one is when i took my Son to scouts last night, and as we was walking to the place i said to him "what you doing today, scuba diving" that's as random as they come....and i never know

Infact actually thinking now, i have seen ghosts but only when i was younger....i seen a ghost of my brother, but he was alive. And i also seen a man with a black cape and a hat riding on a push bike across a field i could see from my house. So yes younger i did, but as ive got older this has gone.


Last year began yoga after a long hiatus. I saw my teacher 2 days before the first class. Since then I've remembered lots of experiences. I began journaling about them.

What I've realized is deep relaxation is key.
Top   #7
arcange  arcange is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Feb 2017
Location: Paris
Posts: 172
arcange 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
I have a friend who sees auras - I wish I could. She is quite good with entities from other realms.



I sometimes get impressions. I had a long stint off work a few years ago and that's when I had it best but it has faded a bit now. Things would come to me in a flash rather than this sort of zipping open you mention.



I think everyone experiences their abilities in a unique way, in the way it will make the most sense to them as an individual. Just like we all learn at different rates, and how some of us are good at maths, others better at languages, etc. The spirit world must know what we can handle and how best to get their message through.


I agree we all can open up. I'd love to find someone who can help me with this.
Top   #8
arcange  arcange is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Feb 2017
Location: Paris
Posts: 172
arcange 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
Yes, you do seem to have many abilities, arcange and this is good that you also found your way here to A.T. there are many here who have these abilities and I'm sure many will post here that you can get help from.



I rarely see auras--but I have seen them. My daughter has always been able to see them and when she was younger, thought everyone could see the colors around people, pets and plants and other things.



Now, while I rarely see auras I do have many abilities--similar to what else you describe. I am clairvoyant, (can see things) sometimes wihtin my own head/mind and sometimes I see them as if they are right smack in front of my face--and I feel I can almost reach out and touch them (people, places, animals, etc).



I also have clairsentience, where I am able to feel things and I can not only feel what ails a person (which is really more of being an empath--which I am), but I tend to know when something has happened to people though I shouldn't know. I will FEEL things that happen to say, my daughter, who lives several hundred miles away or my mother who also lives several hundred miles away and other people as well. Sometimes when a friend is talking to me--I KNOW what is going on with their loved ones at that same exact moment-though their family is not at all with us. Its an odd feeling, but I always seem to know correctly!



Then, I have other abilities such as clairgustance (the ability to taste things). Whenever I do a psychic-medium reading for a client (bring forth a deceased loved one) I often can tell what their fave food is or drink--because I can taste it, smell it and feel it. I am also clairsentient (able to get messages from the feelings or emotions of others and I have clairaudient abilities too--(clear hearing). I also have claircognizance--which is just knowing things. I have clairalient abilities too--where I can smell things. This is another thing that pops up often in my medium readings for me or whenever a spirit pops in to see me. I generally smell them before I see them.



I'm a psychic medium and an empath as I mentioned earlier and I can communicate telepathically with others as well too. I also have the ability to read people (that I obviously do not know) by holding an object of theirs, generally their key(s) or a watch, etc. for me, it works best if it is something metal--but I know people who can do this with objects that are cloth even.



If you can see and communicate with spirits as you say here you are a psychic-medium. Many are psychic but cannot see spirits--so you have both abilities there.



I'm not sure what kind of guidance you are seeking, but you are in the right place for it! Try doing some googling of the abilites mentioned here by me and others and reading all you can online about it. that is a start. You will get an idea of just what it is and what it means.



I went and googled developing psychic abilities and came across this site that may prove helpful to you: http://backpackerverse.com/5-psychic-abilities/ check it out, but I would also say not to limit yourself to only one place--google for others. Also if you are not a full member here on AT-(a paid subscription), you may want to think about doing so as it will open you up to more forums here that are for payed members only and many threads speaking of various other abilities such as these.



If you are interested also in developing them more, I'm happy to recommend a few books that are great for developing. I also occasionally have a thread here on AT in the Divination forum that is called "Peeking through the keyhole". Its a thread that runs about 1 week and will have a picture for everyone to look at and try to tune into and tell all about it. then when the week is up, I give feedback. it helps to develop and strengthen your psychic muscles and is very good practice. there are tons of threads here in various areas that could help you. If I can think of any others, I will be happy to come back and post them here for you too. If you'd like the list of books that would help you - let me knwo and I'll get a list together there too.



You're among many here that have various abilities - so don't hold back asking questions. Everyone here is very helpful and you'll find someone that is willing to answer and point you in the right direction!


Celtic Noodle,
Wow you are really connected. I never thought I might be a psychic-medium.

When I was young I used to talk to everyone about this. At one point my parents thought I was losing my mind. I can't talk to my husband about it but when I've read cards for him he says the hair on his arms stands up. It really freaks him out.

I agree that the the spirit world or the divine love as I like to call it will give you what you can handle.

I am going to become a paid member and
I would love the list of books. I did one of your peeping through the keyhole.

The guidance I'm searching is learning to be comfortable with opening up more and connecting to people who live these things. I've never thought about doing psychic readings but if it can help others I would like to.

I'm very grateful to the moderators for allowing this thread and for everyone who has posted.
Top   #9
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 

actually i think what i wanted to say is not helpful because i realize i take it too lightly for myself.

i can connect you to a teacher who is a psychic medium and her best skill is she turned the whole spirit world experience into a party. she knows who to let in and keep out.

you are not alone.

and i will readd this. ever since i remember seeing i have seen pink, blue and white auras. sometimes like van ger graff generator sized auras. i know many people who do. but the point is you find the best way to channel your gift or not use it at all. any decision you make is the right one! xo
Top   #10
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.