Anyone else see auras or hear voices?


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination



 
arcange  arcange is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Feb 2017
Location: Paris
Posts: 172
arcange 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
Wow, you have a rare and special gift, arcange. Can you see auras on people's pictures too (i.e. do they translate digitally?) or do you have to physically meet people to see their auras?


I've never tried to see auras on photos. This sounds like a great exercise.
Top   #11
BrownBear  BrownBear is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2014
Location: CA USA
Posts: 251
BrownBear 

I hear one voice, a man's. I've heard it all my life. Usually he gives me warnings ("Watch out, car coming!") but sometimes he gives me information ("That man is having an affair with another man").

I wish he'd speak to me more. I haven't heard him in a while, perhaps because I'm more open to my own intuition...maybe he no longer needs to speak to get my attention.
Top   #12
Shibiusa's Avatar
Shibiusa  Shibiusa is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Apr 2016
Location: Garden planted by the sea (Portugal)
Posts: 139
Shibiusa 

I understand your troubles. I usually don't speak about it because most people don't understand this (and they think we are crazy or get really freaked out). It's easier to do that than to doubt our skills, I guess...

When I was a kid, I used to see spirits just like I saw regular people. Eventually, I got too scared when a pitch black one (I never saw one like that before) tried to touch me. They never tried to interact with me before... I was saved by either my higher self or one of my guardian angels. I saw the white light (and hand/arms) coming from behind me. That situation made me block my vision... I have been getting it back lately, but it's still a bit... Random and just a fragment of what it was before.

Fortunately, I found one of my soul mates. So lucky! He is claircognitive (or claircognizance) and I've been experiencing synchronicity events with him. It's really really amazing! I'm also claircognitive (and I've been sort of denying it because I thought the other clairs were more interesting). Not exactly every minute, though... I think I'm still quite a newbie in developing it. My connection with that soul mate is making me develop a lot of things I didn't think I had. Synchronicity is really amazing... And there's also telepathy... We have been having some sort of telepathy. We don't really know how or why it works, but it does. Sometimes, I can connect with him when I end up aligning my chakras (something that happens easily nowadays with him) and we both connect to the universe. Sometimes it happens for no reason at all. The other day, I was shopping and I saw some new ravioli flavours for sale. I know he loves ravioli, so I thought of him and I sent him a picture. He suddenly sent me a message, really freaked out, because he was working and he thought of ravioli like a second before I sent him the picture. Which means, the moment I thought of him. I didn't mean to call him, but it happened! xD

I can't help much, since I'm really a beginner, but feel free to share your worries! I'm sure the community here at AT will welcome you with open arms and ease your worries.

@celticnoodle, I really can't help but to be mesmerised by your posts. I should have told it before, but only now I am in charge of my own body without any ego-based actions (it stopped me from thanking you too many times). You really are a wonderful soul. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
Top   #13
celticnoodle's Avatar
celticnoodle  celticnoodle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Aug 2006
Location: across from spook hill
Posts: 29,152
celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcange View Post
Celtic Noodle,
Wow you are really connected. I never thought I might be a psychic-medium.

When I was young I used to talk to everyone about this. At one point my parents thought I was losing my mind. I can't talk to my husband about it but when I've read cards for him he says the hair on his arms stands up. It really freaks him out.
yes, my father, too- never liked nor allowed much talk of our psychic abilities. My mother was psychic and it ran in her family and daddy foolishly thought he could stop it I think. But after about 20 years of marriage, he finally gave it up and stopped trying. (smart man!) he never really liked it, but my mom never would read when he was home. she was a card reader and she also snuck to her favorite readers to be read for. Plus her mom and other family members all had their "specialties" and dad was just outnumbered. Soon, when we kids (us girls) were young, mom began to take us for readings too--she would NEVER read for family and so we had to wait to be taken in by mom for that. My first reading I was about 13 more or less. So, I come by it naturally. My mom told me that she knew from birth that I was going to be very psychic because I was born with the caul over my whole face, as was she, apparently and my own child too. So my mother and her parents and sisters were quite excited for my abilities to develop - though they did nothing to help them do so nor help me at all. I was always told, "if it is meant to be, it will be." How sad that they wouldn't offer guidance!

So I was always a bit afraid of some of my abilities--and kept much hidden. But, first a friend in my adult years and then later, A.T. really allowed me to let go of the fear and go with the flow. A.T. is SUPER helpful here!!!

My husband at first also wasn't very excited about it, but he, too, mellowed out a lot & has learned to be quiet about it--though he also now ASKS for readings!
Quote:
I agree that the the spirit world or the divine love as I like to call it will give you what you can handle.
yes, exactly!
Quote:

I am going to become a paid member and
I would love the list of books. I did one of your peeping through the keyhole.
oh good, glad you participated. I will do my best to get a list of books together for you and authors. I will post it here when I do, in case others are also interested.
Quote:

The guidance I'm searching is learning to be comfortable with opening up more and connecting to people who live these things. I've never thought about doing psychic readings but if it can help others I would like to.

I'm very grateful to the moderators for allowing this thread and for everyone who has posted.
Yes, as was said before, A.T. is GREAT! Thank God for A.T.

And, one thing I found comforting was reading stories of other psychics abilities and how they found their abilities and how they worked with them. Lots of books on that, some better then others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibiusa View Post
I understand your troubles. I usually don't speak about it because most people don't understand this (and they think we are crazy or get really freaked out). It's easier to do that than to doubt our skills, I guess...

When I was a kid, I used to see spirits just like I saw regular people. Eventually, I got too scared when a pitch black one (I never saw one like that before) tried to touch me. They never tried to interact with me before... I was saved by either my higher self or one of my guardian angels. I saw the white light (and hand/arms) coming from behind me. That situation made me block my vision... I have been getting it back lately, but it's still a bit... Random and just a fragment of what it was before.
ah! you, too are a psychic-medium. It will come back when you are a bit more comfortable with it. It was your guardian spirit who helped you and they always will--but I also take extra care with opening myself up by first grounding and protecting and whenever I am uncomfortable, I call on my guides and Archangel Michael for help. If I feel any discomfort--I back out immediately, re-ground and rest. Your comfort level and protection is essential first and foremost of course and YOU have to be at the helm of that!
Quote:

Fortunately, I found one of my soul mates. So lucky! He is claircognitive (or claircognizance) and I've been experiencing synchronicity events with him. It's really really amazing! I'm also claircognitive (and I've been sort of denying it because I thought the other clairs were more interesting). Not exactly every minute, though... I think I'm still quite a newbie in developing it. My connection with that soul mate is making me develop a lot of things I didn't think I had. Synchronicity is really amazing... And there's also telepathy... We have been having some sort of telepathy. We don't really know how or why it works, but it does. Sometimes, I can connect with him when I end up aligning my chakras (something that happens easily nowadays with him) and we both connect to the universe. Sometimes it happens for no reason at all. The other day, I was shopping and I saw some new ravioli flavours for sale. I know he loves ravioli, so I thought of him and I sent him a picture. He suddenly sent me a message, really freaked out, because he was working and he thought of ravioli like a second before I sent him the picture. Which means, the moment I thought of him. I didn't mean to call him, but it happened! xD
how cool! yes, this occurs to me with hubby and close relatives and friends too. thanks for sharing!
Quote:

I can't help much, since I'm really a beginner, but feel free to share your worries! I'm sure the community here at AT will welcome you with open arms and ease your worries.
actually, you are wrong here! EVERYONE - beginner or pro - have stories they can share of their experiences and they ALL help us all. So, don't hold back--share your stories and your experiences! Besides, that's sort of A.T.s motto, isn't it? we ALL help each other learn--beginners can still help the pro learn something!
Quote:

@celticnoodle, I really can't help but to be mesmerised by your posts. I should have told it before, but only now I am in charge of my own body without any ego-based actions (it stopped me from thanking you too many times). You really are a wonderful soul. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
T.Y. for this! What a lovely compliment and I truly do thank you! It made my day.

I will come back as soon as I can with various book lists that will help. it may be a few days though as we now have our books scattered around between 2 homes and oh! what a mess!
Top   #14
arcange  arcange is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Feb 2017
Location: Paris
Posts: 172
arcange 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBear View Post
I hear one voice, a man's. I've heard it all my life. Usually he gives me warnings ("Watch out, car coming!") but sometimes he gives me information ("That man is having an affair with another man").



I wish he'd speak to me more. I haven't heard him in a while, perhaps because I'm more open to my own intuition...maybe he no longer needs to speak to get my attention.


That's interesting. Do you know his name?

I've had some really strange things happen to me like that. Once I was riding a Vespa and was going to crash off the road. Someone put me back on course.
Top   #15

arcange  arcange is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Feb 2017
Location: Paris
Posts: 172
arcange 
Anyone else see auras or hear voices?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibiusa View Post
I understand your troubles. I usually don't speak about it because most people don't understand this (and they think we are crazy or get really freaked out). It's easier to do that than to doubt our skills, I guess...



When I was a kid, I used to see spirits just like I saw regular people. Eventually, I got too scared when a pitch black one (I never saw one like that before) tried to touch me. They never tried to interact with me before... I was saved by either my higher self or one of my guardian angels. I saw the white light (and hand/arms) coming from behind me. That situation made me block my vision... I have been getting it back lately, but it's still a bit... Random and just a fragment of what it was before.



Fortunately, I found one of my soul mates. So lucky! He is claircognitive (or claircognizance) and I've been experiencing synchronicity events with him. It's really really amazing! I'm also claircognitive (and I've been sort of denying it because I thought the other clairs were more interesting). Not exactly every minute, though... I think I'm still quite a newbie in developing it. My connection with that soul mate is making me develop a lot of things I didn't think I had. Synchronicity is really amazing... And there's also telepathy... We have been having some sort of telepathy. We don't really know how or why it works, but it does. Sometimes, I can connect with him when I end up aligning my chakras (something that happens easily nowadays with him) and we both connect to the universe. Sometimes it happens for no reason at all. The other day, I was shopping and I saw some new ravioli flavours for sale. I know he loves ravioli, so I thought of him and I sent him a picture. He suddenly sent me a message, really freaked out, because he was working and he thought of ravioli like a second before I sent him the picture. Which means, the moment I thought of him. I didn't mean to call him, but it happened! xD



I can't help much, since I'm really a beginner, but feel free to share your worries! I'm sure the community here at AT will welcome you with open arms and ease your worries.



@celticnoodle, I really can't help but to be mesmerised by your posts. I should have told it before, but only now I am in charge of my own body without any ego-based actions (it stopped me from thanking you too many times). You really are a wonderful soul. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!


Shibiusa,
Wow that's great that you have found a soulmate to work/understand with. My yoga teacher has been a good connection.
Top   #16
arcange  arcange is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Feb 2017
Location: Paris
Posts: 172
arcange 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
yes, my father, too- never liked nor allowed much talk of our psychic abilities. My mother was psychic and it ran in her family and daddy foolishly thought he could stop it I think. But after about 20 years of marriage, he finally gave it up and stopped trying. (smart man!) he never really liked it, but my mom never would read when he was home. she was a card reader and she also snuck to her favorite readers to be read for. Plus her mom and other family members all had their "specialties" and dad was just outnumbered. Soon, when we kids (us girls) were young, mom began to take us for readings too--she would NEVER read for family and so we had to wait to be taken in by mom for that. My first reading I was about 13.

: How sad that they wouldn't offer guidance!



So I was always a bit afraid of some of my abilities--and kept much hidden. But, first a friend in my adult years and then later, A.T. really allowed me to let go of the fear and go with the flow. A.T. is SUPER helpful here!!!



My husband at first also wasn't very excited about it, but he, too, mellowed out a lot & has learned to be quiet about it--though he also now ASKS for readings!

yes, exactly! oh good, glad you participated. I will do my best to get a list of books together for you and authors. I will post it here when I do, in case others are also interested. Yes, as was said before, A.T. is GREAT! Thank God for A.T.



And, one thing I found comforting was reading stories of other psychics abilities and how they found their abilities and how they worked with them. Lots of books on that, some better then others. ...







... also take extra care with opening myself up by first grounding and protecting and whenever I am uncomfortable, I call on my guides and Archangel Michael for help. If I feel any discomfort--I back out immediately, re-ground and rest. Your comfort level and protection is essential first and foremost of course and YOU have to be at the helm of that! how cool! yes, this occurs to me with hubby and close relatives and friends too. thanks for sharing! actually, you are wrong here! EVERYONE - beginner or pro - have stories they can share ...



T.Y. for this! What a lovely compliment and I truly do thank you! It made my day.



I will come back as soon as I can with various book lists that will help. it may be a few days though as we now have our books scattered around between 2 homes and oh! what a mess!


Celticnoodle,
I'm so grateful for all you've offered here. I've been asking the divine spirit for guidance. I was worried about posting this thread but your kind words fill me with joy. To help let go of the fear is important. I was reticent to join A. T. I'm happy to have found the love and support everyone offers. Especially your words.

There is an angel who is around me, his name is Ezekaia. I've seen different spellings but this is how it sounds to me. I've seen Theon, who has a magnificent smile and a very big head. I don't know much history about these two but I know there is.

I've read some books by psychics and recently learned how to speak to ghosts so they don't scare the skin off my back. In our building they sit at the bottom of the stairs. I can feel their terror and know it is related to WWII. Since I've learned to tell them that it's okay to go home I don't feel that bone chilling cold when I step out of the elevator.

I don't know how much I should share here... but I look forward to opening up about all this and learning to help others.

Thank you again.
Top   #17
BrownBear  BrownBear is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2014
Location: CA USA
Posts: 251
BrownBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcange View Post
That's interesting. Do you know his name?

I've had some really strange things happen to me like that. Once I was riding a Vespa and was going to crash off the road. Someone put me back on course.
That's great about your Vespa "correction." I had a similar experience once when I was falling. I went down on slick pavement, and I put out my elbow reflexively to break my fall. In the split second when I went down, Someone pushed my elbow out of the way so I didn't land on it. I have a feeling it would have been broken.

My man doesn't answer my questions, so I don't know his name. I get the impression he gets angry when I ask him things. Like he's only willing to tell me what HE thinks I need to know.

The next time I hear him, I'm going to open myself to him without asking, to see if he'll tell me more. Usually when I hear him, it startles me because his voice is as clear as a bell but there's no one there! I usually jump in surprise.

I had a wonderful Jungian therapist who was very accepting and open about my guide. Other people I've told have thought I'm crazy, so I rarely bring it up.

I think my maternal grandmother was psychic, because she said odd things that she couldn't possibly know, and she was a quick judge of people's character. (sadly, she didn't listen to the warning signs about my grandfather... But no one's perfect).
Top   #18
BrownBear  BrownBear is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2014
Location: CA USA
Posts: 251
BrownBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcange View Post
I've read some books by psychics and recently learned how to speak to ghosts so they don't scare the skin off my back. In our building they sit at the bottom of the stairs. I can feel their terror and know it is related to WWII. Since I've learned to tell them that it's okay to go home I don't feel that bone chilling cold when I step out of the elevator.

I don't know how much I should share here... but I look forward to opening up about all this and learning to help others.
Im glad you shared. I hope you continue to post.

Would you mind sharing the books you found most helpful? My Ex sees ghosts, and there are several living in the hallway of his new apartment building. He'd like to talk to them just to acknowledge that he sees them, but they seem not to hear him. I'd love to help point him in the right direction.
Top   #19
arcange  arcange is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Feb 2017
Location: Paris
Posts: 172
arcange 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBear View Post
Im glad you shared. I hope you continue to post.

Would you mind sharing the books you found most helpful? My Ex sees ghosts, and there are several living in the hallway of his new apartment building. He'd like to talk to them just to acknowledge that he sees them, but they seem not to hear him. I'd love to help point him in the right direction.


It's hard to share these things because so many times people treat you like you're mad. I'm glad I opened up here. And to hear about your man's voice.

Silvia Browne wrote several books. Recently I read 3. Psychic, Blessings From the other Side, and Psychic Children. Lots of what she says in each book is repetitive but she talks about ghosts and how to talk to them. There were very nice meditations. She was psychic from childhood, studied metaphysics and all kind of various religions. Sherrie Dillard's Your Psychic Type had excellent meditations as well.

I'm not very well read on any of this. But I look forward to learning as much as I can. [emoji3]
Top   #20
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.