ROC June - geministar and Jenn2211

Fortuna

Geministar and Jenn2211's Thread

Schedule:
June 18 (Sunday): Complete readings
June 25 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

Please let me know in the June Notification Thread when you and your partner have completed the reading and feedback.

--

June's Suggested Spread:

For June, let's find out more about ourselves by using Glass Owl's The Secret Agent Spread.

The Secret Agent Spread (4) by Glass Owl

4-----------3
-------------
------2-----
-------------
--1---------

1. My Cover
What persona or mask am I wearing around others?

2. Compromised
What removes the mask or "blows my cover?"

3. On The Run
What drives me to keep going or helps me during times of crisis?

4. Changing Identities
Who am I really?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

geministar

Hi Jenn2211, I'm looking forward to reading for you this month. Are you happy for me to do this month's suggested spread? Do you mind which deck I use? Looking forward to chatting with you :)

Jenn2211

Hello!

I am excited to try this out! I dont much use my oracle decks :) i have three now, if any of them speak to you, a halloween theme, native american (think its called spirit of the wheel) and my ganesh.

This spread looks great to me. Use any deck you like :)

Talk soon!

Eta: actually how do you think victorian flower deck would do? That sounds beautiful :) im thinking maybe spirit of the weel for yours, it gives good storylines, unless of course one of the other two call out to you

geministar

Oh I love native American spirituality so I would LOVE you to use Spirit of the Wheel. So glad you feel like using that one!

I don't use the Victorian Flower oracle much but I would be happy to use that for you if you feel drawn to it.

Jenn2211

I would like that deck, lets give it a good workout :)
So glad you like the native american :) ive been exploring it a lot lately. Should be fun!

Jenn2211

Geministar and Jenn2211's Thread

June's Suggested Spread:

For June, let's find out more about ourselves by using Glass Owl's The Secret Agent Spread.

4-----------3
-------------
------2-----
-------------
--1---------

1. My Cover

2. Compromised

3. On The Run

4. Changing Identities
Who am I really?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello geministar!

1. Long Snows Moon

The mask you wear, I see you as a person-stuck. It's not your fault, it's literally who you are, have become. Slow to choose. Every action you take has been thought out and planned for. This reading will go on to say about trusting your intuition, and I think that comes thru here too. When you receive information from the great spirit, you spend a lot of time contemplating the messages. Precisely so that your next move will be deliberate

2. Introspection-Spirit Path of the West

A special event occurred to blow this cover. Maybe one where you had little to no control over, but enough significance to change your perspective on things in your life. This new perspective will help bring things into balance in regards to body-mind-spirit. Find time for solitude to help nurture this new phase.

3. Big Winds Moon

You are a natural leader with strong self By demonstrating how to bring your self back to your true nature, others will follow by example you show. You have find your intuition to be strong and accurate. Allow this. Learn to trust in the greater plan.

Who you Really are?

Creator

You are a person making changes. Taking control of your life with new found awareness. Time to put your hopes, dreams, prayers into action. You have the gift of awareness.

***Okay :) I hope that makes sense! I haven't had much practice with oracles, I was trying to paraphrase the decks creators words for the cards into the spreads place meanings. Please tell me if anything seems left out or undone.

I let my mind clear when I'm shuffling and see if any messages come thru, I saw two.
First was an arrow down, I thought perhaps this has to do with bringing your hopes/dreams down into reality. Makes even more sense at the end of your reading!

The next I saw, maybe resonates with you, I noticed like the shape of a timber line. It may have been a crystal ball or moon it seemed to be cozying up to.

Can't wait to hear from you!

geministar

Hi Jenn2211!

I see you have done my reading, so exciting!!! I haven't read it yet because I finished your reading yesterday and I want to type it up first! I must let you know though, that I had forgotten how to the point and possibly, blunt the Victorian Flower oracle can be! I am curious to know if any little bit at all resonates with you, I would like your honest thoughts :)

4-----------3
-------------
------2-----
-------------
--1---------

1. My Cover

2. Compromised

3. On The Run

4. Changing Identities
Who am I really?

1. Tulip - Prosperity

Tulip focuses around properity, wealth, finance and having all that you need available to you, so when this position talks about what mask you are wearing around others, it makes me think that you have all you need, maybe more, but are you truly happy with all the "things" you have? There are many forms of prosperity, this card can also suggests, are you prosperous in other forms too?

2. Opium Poppy - Dreams, Illusions

We all love to dream, daydream, create little scenarios but don't get lost in these dreams to the point you cannot find yourself again.

3. Pansy - Wishful Thinking

The word 'pansy' derives from the French 'pensee' meaning "thought". I feel like this card has a very similar meaning to the last one so they kind of cancel each other out! A little bit of wishful thinking or day dreaming never hurt anyone, just don't let those daydreams get out of control. Daydreaming is also a good time waster so don't let time get away from you.

4. Mimosa - Sensitivity

You are someone who is aware of your surroundings, you are sensitive and caring and compassionate. Being sensitive, means to take good care of yourself, so you don't get burnt out or let people upset you or get you down. Spending time alone in nature and looking after your physical body and spiritual self is important.

Was a pleasure reading for you and I look forward to hearing from you soon. :)

geministar

Hi Jenn, thanks again for my reading!

Hello geministar!

1. Long Snows Moon

The mask you wear, I see you as a person-stuck. It's not your fault, it's literally who you are, have become. Slow to choose. Every action you take has been thought out and planned for. This reading will go on to say about trusting your intuition, and I think that comes thru here too. When you receive information from the great spirit, you spend a lot of time contemplating the messages. Precisely so that your next move will be deliberate

For the last year, I guess I have been going through change so the first 6 months for preparing for that change and now I'm still going through it, trying to work out where I am so yes I guess I am a person stuck. And I listen to my intuition but I take such a long time to make decisions and follow through on them. I don't know if that's a good thing or not lol.

2. Introspection-Spirit Path of the West

A special event occurred to blow this cover. Maybe one where you had little to no control over, but enough significance to change your perspective on things in your life. This new perspective will help bring things into balance in regards to body-mind-spirit. Find time for solitude to help nurture this new phase.

I'm thinking this event might have been one that was happening, one I started to prepare for 12 months ago. And the last 6 months have been trying to find myself again in this new phase.

3. Big Winds Moon

You are a natural leader with strong self By demonstrating how to bring your self back to your true nature, others will follow by example you show. You have find your intuition to be strong and accurate. Allow this. Learn to trust in the greater plan.

Thank you. I need to learn to listen more so I hear the messages clearer.

Who you Really are?

Creator

You are a person making changes. Taking control of your life with new found awareness. Time to put your hopes, dreams, prayers into action. You have the gift of awareness.

Thank you!

***Okay :) I hope that makes sense! I haven't had much practice with oracles, I was trying to paraphrase the decks creators words for the cards into the spreads place meanings. Please tell me if anything seems left out or undone.

I let my mind clear when I'm shuffling and see if any messages come thru, I saw two.
First was an arrow down, I thought perhaps this has to do with bringing your hopes/dreams down into reality. Makes even more sense at the end of your reading!

The next I saw, maybe resonates with you, I noticed like the shape of a timber line. It may have been a crystal ball or moon it seemed to be cozying up to.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Thank you! That was a good reading! I love the extra messages you asked spirit for, do you mean the crystal ball cosying up to me like I'm getting to know and trust my intuition? Because this is what I am trying to spend more time doing lately.

Jenn2211

Hi Jenn2211!

I see you have done my reading, so exciting!!! I haven't read it yet because I finished your reading yesterday and I want to type it up first! I must let you know though, that I had forgotten how to the point and possibly, blunt the Victorian Flower oracle can be! I am curious to know if any little bit at all resonates with you, I would like your honest thoughts :)

1. Tulip - Prosperity

Tulip focuses around properity, wealth, finance and having all that you need available to you, so when this position talks about what mask you are wearing around others, it makes me think that you have all you need, maybe more, but are you truly happy with all the "things" you have? There are many forms of prosperity, this card can also suggests, are you prosperous in other forms too?

****I have a comfortable life. I'm not overwhelmed with bills, vehicles all fine, pets and family memebers are healthy. Home remodel is nearly finished. I'm contemplating if I have an overabundance, but no I don't think so. I have worked hard to reach this spot of comfortable so I can see how this might appear as my mask to others.*****

2. Opium Poppy - Dreams, Illusions

We all love to dream, daydream, create little scenarios but don't get lost in these dreams to the point you cannot find yourself again.

***hm hm hm. I am a daydreamer! This dreams do keep me upbeat though. I have goals and plans of moving onto a career path better suited to my true self. So I daydream of what that will be like...and one day moving out of my current location. Other dream worthy note, I have been working on lucid dreaming lately. ****

3. Pansy - Wishful Thinking

The word 'pansy' derives from the French 'pensee' meaning "thought". I feel like this card has a very similar meaning to the last one so they kind of cancel each other out! A little bit of wishful thinking or day dreaming never hurt anyone, just don't let those daydreams get out of control. Daydreaming is also a good time waster so don't let time get away from you.

***yup! I may have accidently forgot to finish submitting my transcripts to start classes this fall....I need to update and follow thru on my to do last. Oopsie.****

4. Mimosa - Sensitivity

You are someone who is aware of your surroundings, you are sensitive and caring and compassionate. Being sensitive, means to take good care of yourself, so you don't get burnt out or let people upset you or get you down. Spending time alone in nature and looking after your physical body and spiritual self is important.

****Ahhh. I like that. Peculiarly enough, I almost bought a little mimosa at a local nursery over the weekend before this reading lol. I have been tending more to my self, in terms of self care over this year. I am upset today (this week actually) at a sibling...more of worried. She's having a hard time coping with life and chooses self destructing patterns. I was thinking over this reading before giving feedback and I do feel slightly out of tune spiritual and I have been working hard with my physical health (healthy eating choices, physical activity), little camping trip sounds lovely :) It's a special time here in south florida. The storms are back and all the tropical plants are lush and green. The beaches are warm and sunny...brings a smile to my face! ****

Was a pleasure reading for you and I look forward to hearing from you soon. :)

That was fun! Thank you!

Jenn2211

Sorry so slow on the up and up. I had my work schedule switched from nights to mornings and then had things to do every night after work. Crazy hectic. Anyways,

Ah, yes I was going to ask you if you had tried crystal scrying?

Another thing I had thought of today with the down arrow and moon/crystal ball next to the timber line, what about drawing down the moon? I'm not knowledgable enough on it to speak any length on it, just that it is a thing.

I could see how this urges even more on to trusting your intuition. Trust your self enough to just go with the flow. Believing the universe will provide for you if it is in your greatest good.

Does that make sense?