Tarot Forum    


askahsic reading for feadback


> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange



 
12doggiepaws's Avatar
12doggiepaws  12doggiepaws is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Dec 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 202
12doggiepaws 

Hi Holmes, Do you have time and space for one more reading? Thanks in advance!
Top   #41
HOLMES's Avatar
HOLMES  HOLMES is offline
CLARIFIER OF LIGHT
 
Join Date: 31 May 2002
Location: ontario
Posts: 5,395
HOLMES 
little bit of feedback for leila_selda


Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila_selda View Post
Hi Holmes,
Hmm im not sure what you mean by this..
I went for a reading about a month ago,, and the reader told me last September was a major time in my life that would never happen again..
that is when my baby niece took her own life (why no clue).
she just went by my birth month and day and used some technique that I didn't know and probably a jump in intuition to divine that.

so that was just to describe a major event that would never happen again like haley comet coming again in our lifetime (least I will be passed when it comes again ).

so in the dragon slayer the convergences of the sun and moon merged at once time and it signaled the end of wizards and dragons and paved the way for the one god aka Christianity. it might of been the end of the dark ages come to think of it.the paving of the christinity the one god that drives out the other gods was also a theme of another 1981 movie called excaliber as I used the term.

in the movie dark crystal there was a convergence with the planes all aligning that would determine the next millenum if it would be dark ages or a time of light .

so to put into pratical terms in the terms of loss if it was,, It would of been a loss of someone that shooke your world..
or in terms of blessing ,,
it could of been meeting the best friend ever, being adopted by a mentor who is like a second father.
or finding your true calling.
a true calling is rare for someone has it ,, they work for it 100 percent of their being with no doubt.

in retrospect I thought it was only negatives things but in trying to explain it further it can be one really great event as well.

I thought given your respective age,, it would of happen already but since the judgment card is reversed perhaps it is still going to happen.
Top   #42
Leila_selda's Avatar
Leila_selda  Leila_selda is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jan 2016
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 402
Leila_selda 

Thank you for your feedback on this.
I think i understand now. So a major event that is life changing eather already happend to me or will happen and it can be positive or negative. But then on a spiritual level because it was the first card of your reading.

If it is already happend then i guess it would be my mother passing.. or the break up with my ex that i finally let go off and no longer have feelings for, if it is in a negative aspect...

Thats the only things that i can think off that had a hudge impact on me..

Well if it not had happend yet i hope it is something positive hihi

Thank you so much for your time and explenation on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
I went for a reading about a month ago,, and the reader told me last September was a major time in my life that would never happen again..
that is when my baby niece took her own life (why no clue).
she just went by my birth month and day and used some technique that I didn't know and probably a jump in intuition to divine that.

so that was just to describe a major event that would never happen again like haley comet coming again in our lifetime (least I will be passed when it comes again ).

so in the dragon slayer the convergences of the sun and moon merged at once time and it signaled the end of wizards and dragons and paved the way for the one god aka Christianity. it might of been the end of the dark ages come to think of it.the paving of the christinity the one god that drives out the other gods was also a theme of another 1981 movie called excaliber as I used the term.

in the movie dark crystal there was a convergence with the planes all aligning that would determine the next millenum if it would be dark ages or a time of light .

so to put into pratical terms in the terms of loss if it was,, It would of been a loss of someone that shooke your world..
or in terms of blessing ,,
it could of been meeting the best friend ever, being adopted by a mentor who is like a second father.
or finding your true calling.
a true calling is rare for someone has it ,, they work for it 100 percent of their being with no doubt.

in retrospect I thought it was only negatives things but in trying to explain it further it can be one really great event as well.

I thought given your respective age,, it would of happen already but since the judgment card is reversed perhaps it is still going to happen.
Top   #43
HOLMES's Avatar
HOLMES  HOLMES is offline
CLARIFIER OF LIGHT
 
Join Date: 31 May 2002
Location: ontario
Posts: 5,395
HOLMES 
for wolfswan


Wolfswan
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/green-witch-tarot/

tell me about my life in terms of romance
The holly king (the hermit)
In the picture shows an old saint Nicolas figure with his staff with a lamp on I and a deer to his right with a house in the back ground with a woman it looks a the window and he has his green sack. Most likely this is the saint that would leave his house before he got his powers as santa claus and lived through the centuries (going with the myth friend ) .
So in romance you been a good friend , and it seems as if they were friendships and not passionate affairs for the hermit shows that none of them but for one of the first around 18 got your heart.
Records
You are looking to hold yourself to highest ideals of romance that it is a game that is played at the highest level so that is why you are the hermit for most people do not want to play at that level , you must have your courtship ,, kind of old fashioned in some regards but that is how you were raised (as it was dictated like you are proud of your upbringing)

what karma am I working through
The sidhe reversed , (temperance reversed)
It shows a woman making a potion with her little sidhe as advisors whispering more more,, just right just right . reversed it would mean she is listening to her ego instead of the sidhe and though they try to advise her she make the potion how she thinks It should be done and thus she ruins it.
In terms of this applies to you the sidhe would be your friends trying to rein you in but you are stubborn and like things the way you want it.
Consider this,, in noble games of ladyship your ladies in waiting tried to caution you against pushing for your goal so much but you were outspoken and accidently insulted the queen in your words so she chopped off your head ! the old guiltine
Records
The karma here is your respective partners tried to balance out the relationships by how they felt and wanted but here you did what you felt was best for the relationship and It went out of keter.
This karma is over lifetimes so it is a trait really.

what lessons am I to learn through this
7 of pentacles
The woodmaker (he made the magic pentacles out of wood so he know how long they have to set in the sun so they don’t become too dried out and remain moist but dry out enough to work with. He knows the varnish must be just right. The tools can’t be too sharp or they will break as they won’t give away.. but not to dull so they are constantly sharpened. Oh he loves to work on pentacles making them perfect,, perfection is the key to pride ).
So the tarot is saying you are perfectionist,, or striving to be as that is what you are learning,, how can it be better, how can it be more powerful in music for example.
Of course there is a time for everything.
Records
You are learning to temper your perfection desire with patience and understanding that people needs to be nurtured like the pentacles and supported and then can you help your partners the way you want.s

tell me if there are any chords from my past
This is in terms of chords to people we love in life,, if there are chords we do not give up on them even when looking for love so we are chained to the past.
Queen of wands
It shows an elderly lady holding up her wand to gently show her power,, she just made that plant to her right grow
The only thing holding you back is the teachings you were given by your elders females in your life as you grew up. These are things like your grandma, or great aunt who wanted to teach you to be a lady.
Records
In your previous life the words of the elders were very important to you (one must make grandma happy, and later on moma so you would wonder in those lives after they had passed if they were looking in on you being proud of you.) so you strived to uphold the family name. no in modern times you can be more flexible.

what is coming up for me in terms of romance
The earth mother let me quote from dark shadows
“Fifteen and no husband. You must put those birthing hips to good use at once lest your womb shrivel up and die.”
I do not now if you are a single mother but this is what I remembered from dark shadows with much mirth upon seeing the card.
To put it simple you will have more romance that is for sure and if no careful have a child within 2 years!
Records
We tried to tell him that this is one of the first times that you were not indunated(blessed with many) with children at an early age yet your soul craves it in its own fashion.

soul message
King of artahams reversed (king of swords )
In past times you were attracted to men with great minds for they had such potential and their intelligence when they saw your upbringing, and qualities by the way upheld yourself showed they could see you as a prize to be won and respect ,, and no just a lady who was to be bedded. (thinking of knights tale all the sudden ). But invariably for they were strong willed they would argue with you as they couldn’t break your mind to be their lady to be molded.
Records
So this is a cycle you can break In this lifetime.
Top   #44
WolfSwan's Avatar
WolfSwan  WolfSwan is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Sep 2015
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Posts: 5,662
WolfSwan 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
Wolfswan
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/green-witch-tarot/

tell me about my life in terms of romance
The holly king (the hermit)
In the picture shows an old saint Nicolas figure with his staff with a lamp on I and a deer to his right with a house in the back ground with a woman it looks a the window and he has his green sack. Most likely this is the saint that would leave his house before he got his powers as santa claus and lived through the centuries (going with the myth friend ) .
So in romance you been a good friend , and it seems as if they were friendships and not passionate affairs for the hermit shows that none of them but for one of the first around 18 got your heart.
I have had good friendships, but only one passionate relationship. That was when I was 28, not 18 though. That was the only one who really had my heart. With the others I didn't really feel that deeply for them, or the ones that I kind of liked, saw me as a friend. So it was just never the right mix of chemistry, except for that one time when I was 28.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
Records
You are looking to hold yourself to highest ideals of romance that it is a game that is played at the highest level so that is why you are the hermit for most people do not want to play at that level , you must have your courtship ,, kind of old fashioned in some regards but that is how you were raised (as it was dictated like you are proud of your upbringing)
I do have high ideals when it comes to romance, but nothing that I haven't witnessed in real life (i.e. I don't expect Prince Charming!). I just want honesty and loyalty most of all. I like being courted, but I also like courting. I have spent a lot of time studying relationships, reading books on how to be the best person I can be (Marianne Williamson, Gabby Bernstein, others of their ilk that speak of this time of Divine relationship). I practice Law of Attraction where I can. I don't really pay much attention to family and how I was brought up to be honest. I don't think my upbringing was the best. I have had to work in therapy and on my own very strongly to break limiting beliefs and patterns learned in childhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
what karma am I working through
The sidhe reversed , (temperance reversed)
It shows a woman making a potion with her little sidhe as advisors whispering more more,, just right just right . reversed it would mean she is listening to her ego instead of the sidhe and though they try to advise her she make the potion how she thinks It should be done and thus she ruins it.
In terms of this applies to you the sidhe would be your friends trying to rein you in but you are stubborn and like things the way you want it.
Consider this,, in noble games of ladyship your ladies in waiting tried to caution you against pushing for your goal so much but you were outspoken and accidently insulted the queen in your words so she chopped off your head ! the old guiltine
May this refers to me having an idea of what type of relationship I want. I don't want to play around with the toads before I find the Prince, if that makes sense. I try very hard to listen to my intuition, and not get distracted by my ego. I practice meditation, and journaling. I try very hard not to be distracted by the ego in terms of all aspects of my life, though I'm human, so fear does rear it's ugly head. Fear is the part of me that I have struggled with the most. Fear of rejection, of not being good enough, of never finding love. In reality, we know that love is everywhere, especially inside. That's how we need to connect. It is something I am practicing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
Records
The karma here is your respective partners tried to balance out the relationships by how they felt and wanted but here you did what you felt was best for the relationship and It went out of keter.
This karma is over lifetimes so it is a trait really.
I've only had one partner, and he didn't really try to balance the relationship. I guess in some ways we were opposites. He had a troubled childhood, a lot of issues with trust, honesty, loyalty. I liked his wounds, I wanted to heal him, I wanted to protect him. I wished a lot that we could heal each other, and grow together. He didn't have the same vision. He was 6 years older than I was and had never had a relationship last longer than a year. He constantly repeated the same cycle. I wanted to break out of my cycle. I wanted to do it with him. But he wasn't the one for me, and it took a lot of heartbreak and betrayal before I finally let go of that past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
what lessons am I to learn through this
7 of pentacles
The woodmaker (he made the magic pentacles out of wood so he know how long they have to set in the sun so they don’t become too dried out and remain moist but dry out enough to work with. He knows the varnish must be just right. The tools can’t be too sharp or they will break as they won’t give away.. but not to dull so they are constantly sharpened. Oh he loves to work on pentacles making them perfect,, perfection is the key to pride ).
So the tarot is saying you are perfectionist,, or striving to be as that is what you are learning,, how can it be better, how can it be more powerful in music for example.
Of course there is a time for everything.
I am very much a perfectionist. I always want to be growing, expanding, becoming a better person. I am trying to be patient and realise that growth is an ongoing process that goes on for life. I will never be done, I will find that I am growing more - because if you're not, then you're not really alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
Records
You are learning to temper your perfection desire with patience and understanding that people needs to be nurtured like the pentacles and supported and then can you help your partners the way you want.s
I am definitely learning to temper my perfection with desire and patience. I am understanding how to be with people, I certainly did in my last relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
tell me if there are any chords from my past
This is in terms of chords to people we love in life,, if there are chords we do not give up on them even when looking for love so we are chained to the past.
Queen of wands
It shows an elderly lady holding up her wand to gently show her power,, she just made that plant to her right grow
The only thing holding you back is the teachings you were given by your elders females in your life as you grew up. These are things like your grandma, or great aunt who wanted to teach you to be a lady.
This might relate to the abandonment by my mother, still perhaps affecting me as an adult. I have been working through that in therapy as well as through energy work, but maybe I need to focus more on releasing those wounds. So yes, I think the only thing holding me back are the patterns I learned in childhood. I don't really have much in the way of desiring to please my relatives, or female relatives. I'm pretty independent in that way. Perhaps a little selfish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
Records
In your previous life the words of the elders were very important to you (one must make grandma happy, and later on moma so you would wonder in those lives after they had passed if they were looking in on you being proud of you.) so you strived to uphold the family name. no in modern times you can be more flexible.
In this life, the beliefs, and thoughts of my family don't have much influence on me. I respect them, but I'm also someone who lives life very differently. I am the only one in my family to have a university degree (two), to live on my own, to not be married by their mid-twenties, to live overseas. So I don't really look to uphold the family name in this life. I'm looking to blaze my own trail, and I'm doing a pretty good job of that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
what is coming up for me in terms of romance
The earth mother let me quote from dark shadows
“Fifteen and no husband. You must put those birthing hips to good use at once lest your womb shrivel up and die.”
I do not now if you are a single mother but this is what I remembered from dark shadows with much mirth upon seeing the card.
To put it simple you will have more romance that is for sure and if no careful have a child within 2 years!
Haha, I have no desire to have children in any way or form. I do want to have another fur-kid. I need a husband / partner to do that! I have two cats, but want a greyhound as well. So it would be easier if I had a partner with me to have that relationship support. In two years, that would be ideal. I guess in that way I am a single mom! I have the two cats who are like my kids! I so hope you're right about the whole have more romance!! Yes please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
Records
We tried to tell him that this is one of the first times that you were not indunated(blessed with many) with children at an early age yet your soul craves it in its own fashion.
I really want a greyhound to complete our family. A beautiful husband and a greyhound and my two kitties, a gorgeous house in Edinburgh and that's it. My life and dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
soul message
King of artahams reversed (king of swords )
In past times you were attracted to men with great minds for they had such potential and their intelligence when they saw your upbringing, and qualities by the way upheld yourself showed they could see you as a prize to be won and respect ,, and no just a lady who was to be bedded. (thinking of knights tale all the sudden ). But invariably for they were strong willed they would argue with you as they couldn’t break your mind to be their lady to be molded.
Oh yes, my ex was a King of Swords, so hilarious that this has come up here. I loved his mind. I was fascinated by the way we could speak for hours about everything. I think he was impressed by me in some ways, but he couldn't make me exactly what he wanted, so that caused fights and issues. There were lots of arguments and yes, it didn't work out for the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLMES View Post
Records
So this is a cycle you can break In this lifetime.
I think I've broken it, or hope I have. I'm glad to see that romance will be in my future, and that I've got one thing to work on that's with the ties with the mother issues, and that breaking the cycle with the ex was in here. That all makes sense and links up for me.

Thanks for this reading, I know it must have taken a lot of effort.

Thanks!
Top   #45
Xrysalida's Avatar
Xrysalida  Xrysalida is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Oct 2012
Location: In the Mediterranean
Posts: 3,284
Xrysalida 

Hi there! Do you still read here?
Top   #46
HOLMES's Avatar
HOLMES  HOLMES is offline
CLARIFIER OF LIGHT
 
Join Date: 31 May 2002
Location: ontario
Posts: 5,395
HOLMES 
for pathwalker


For pathwalker
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/ghost-tarot/

at this stage of my life what new cycle am I heading to
The lovers
I know you told me you were in a permant relationship but a new cycle would tend to be more then just a relationship. Unless you have no been able to spend any real time together the last couple of years like been unable to take that dream vacation like to the beach of Malibu, having margitas and dancing in the evening.
The records
At this stage of your life you would be focusing on turning that traditional love aspect of this card into an universal aspect so you would love more unconditionally those you run into. Of important note is your connection to your soul who isn’t apart from you but the true you that you personality is trying to understand and be.

what karma am I working on
Queen of pentacles reversed
It would seem the card would be pointing to not having enough in your life, despite working a great deal it is hard for you to get ahead.
Records
We would agree with that,, it started at first with women who were physically hard on you when you grew up ,, mean old step mother,, mean mother who abandoned you. That you yourself in one life took on those aspects but overcame them when you faced the temptations. Now this is the after effects of that karma where a person shall have to strive in order to become the person they are trying to be,, queen of pentacles upright. It is a process so that means it may take many lifetimes.
Keep in mind this is not saying you are a bad person,, but rather the universe keeps throwing you obstacles in order to get you to strive more. .

what lesson am I learning due to that
Queen of swords
It is clear from this card that this queen of pentacles reversed aspect has sharpened your mind,, and made your mind highly logical. Consider that the if a person walks towards you to do battle you would be ready in the conan the barbarian days , like red Sonja.
The records
The thing you are learning in your life is that a strong mind makes a strong power from which you can pull from that others do not have a great deal of the time so they can get take advantage of.
It is more then just being a lawyer for example it would be being the lawyer of the highest class who with words can melt the biggest mess. And because it is the sword it knows all the war tricks. The key thing is not to look weak so you are always looking good , well mannered and know all the protocols of society and manners. The politics is like an easy thing so what is left for you . it is kind of like you have the female vesion of jr mind from dallas but just didn’t’ misuse it but used it to fight that type.

what is my purpose now
The fool reversed
How can this be you wonder ? should not the dog be chasing me ,, or guiding me to my next goal ? do I not trust enough to take the leap of faith and open myself up to my guidance even more !!
The records
A goal hasn’t been revealed to you yet as there is some decision you must make before the goal can be revealed. It is like the plans are infinitely flexible so before any crisis, or crossroads in one life there is like 4 goals,, that after you make a decision of intent , one will be revealed the others falls away to be revealed later,, or in the next life time.. or if you decide in the return to spirit forgotten for newthings are in front of you.

what is my gift
Ace of wands reversed
Traditionally this means the wands is still coming but it is blocked or denied for now. So what can be said ?
Records
Your gift is of the spirit, the highest spiritual consciousness that you are only played at,, when you were younger it was mystical,, it was magical.. but seems so far away. Now that you are older it is seems more relaxed but that is because the mind is prepared to receive spirit even more !!1 when it truly happens there will be a cry of release on your part, that you will say “I never knew I was so loved this deeply “ and you will never again doubt..
It isn’t the doubt that is holding you back but relunctance to give , or rather commit so much of yourself in this life to spirit. But know spirit doesn’t take over your life completely but gives you the same choices just at a deeper level do you understand them. Like before one might try to help a friend at a symptom level.. then later on a the causaul level..now with spirit vision it is on the soul level so you guide them to make their own decisions about the cause.

what advice is given
2 of swords reversed
The person has to decide to pick one master,, one can not serve two masters, or two houses as one will always hinder the other. Or so it is said. Myself I am like take the best of the two aspects and rework it so it works . that is what ed parker did with his karate, and that is what bruce lee did with his martial arts jeet kune do.
The records
And so it is with that that we advise to be of one mind with both halves working together , it is only a letting go of fear. In astral travel there is the being that scares people , it is called the threshold,, It is there to stop people from moving forward before they are ready.
And now you have there,, to face this being and beat it so can move forward requires a complete focus without doubt. Sure there can be a bit of fear but it is overcome,, it is there but it isn’t holding you back but helping you move forward by not making mistakes.

do I have any ghosts around me
Ten of cups !!
This looks like a good card! The death is dancing flying away with the ghosts behind dancing and floating like they are happy in the spirit world. I don’t know if you had a lot of loss in your life or had a big extended family like European but there is a lot of spirits around you.
The records
Just because the ghost tarot doesn’t mean that you necessily have the mediumistic gift , however with that being said. You are a beacon of light that just attracts spirits . which means at any given time in your life you had the best and worst of them around you.
You know the old saying the devil made me do it..in many case there is a negative spirit around whispering yes ,, “go ahead and take that cookie from the cookie jar !!” so you had to learn to say no at an early age for they would get you in trouble. And you settled down when you were about 7.
Now the gifts are opening up again more freely , as it is with the life cycle.. the heart of your soul .

soul message
The death card reversed
When the death cards shows something somewhere dies sure we can not butter it up and say “it doesn’t mean death ,, it means change “ but something has to die for it can be reborn or so new energies can come. And so you have been holding on resisting this. Perhaps you can be more nonchalant about it I remember watching a movie where he says “well if I go,, I go “ and I saw a meme where Donald duck wakes up at 3 am,,tornado warning and goes back to bed “well if I go,, I go.
I then remember this story about a person who worked with those who were dying and focused on helping them prepare to die (but strived to help people fight it, so lots of time she succeeded).. but one person had really given up right from the start so there was no fight and said “I have learned to die “but the author said “ yes but you didn’t’ learn to live !!!
Heck I remember watching venus with peter o toole who was striving to live though he was old. And he and his old buddy started dancing in public in a building and my cousin said “if I was old like , I would do it,, I wouldn’t care “ ..
Hmm this is actually taken a different approach ,for the message I seem to be going for is that you areno dead,, but alive and should live with the passion inside.
The records
We of course have a different message or it would be ,, nothing from the records further.
In this card image the death card is on the other side of the gates waiting to work with you.. perhaps that is all aspects of mediumship lies before you, it could be that you are to let go of your ego and personality and die and become a shaman. (to be a shama it is said you have to life twice ).
So it is time for you to le go of fears and doubt and go and merge with the death card and let it be your teacher and take you on its journey.
Top   #47
Bluebird  Bluebird is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Oct 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 457
Bluebird 

Hi Holmes,

This is a brilliant & fascinating thread and I can see lots of people are asking for readings - as am I.

Please let me know if you would be willing and I will PM you the details you requested.

Many thanks,

Bluebird
Top   #48
PathWalker's Avatar
PathWalker  PathWalker is offline
Walking the old paths
 
Join Date: 02 Jun 2008
Location: Always on chalk in my heart...
Posts: 11,457
PathWalker 

First quick feedback.
Okay, I recognise myself and my previous situations in what you have written, and some of the fears and lazyness which maybe hold me back so far. It is deep and serious, and I thank you.

It is evening here now - may I take until tomorrow before I write more? I will print this out and re-read it a lot, then I will be able to say more?
I hope this is okay?
Many thanks
PathWalker
Top   #49
HOLMES's Avatar
HOLMES  HOLMES is offline
CLARIFIER OF LIGHT
 
Join Date: 31 May 2002
Location: ontario
Posts: 5,395
HOLMES 
For Knightofthecosmos part one info


About the records themselves,, I have two books how to read the askashic records and healing through the askashic records. But I found that it uses a prayer method , I haven’t read them In any detail.
In a way I feel that any tarot reader who is good will have be accessing the records in some fashion 😊.
I remember reading about records in edgar crayce book subjects and thinkings that is so cool they are so far away though aren’t they ? so over the years some bits and pieces came to me, like a medition of going to the library with my higher self from orin and daben.. and trying to astral travel to the records in the book “flying without a broom”. I once or twice had a dream of going to a library, or book store and a couple of times waking up in school.(that is a different subject,, a dream school where we can all go to learn subjects which could be related to the askashic records for since it is light form it must be eternal eh). So lets’ talk about the universal mind for a minute.

To me , as I go up in my meditions before I read the tarot to the light , and it was one of the first techiques to connect to the universal mind in the orin and daben books ,(being your higher self ) . and when I was young it read a lot of comics and it is easier for me to picture a big head in the cosmos (big glowing yellow head that looks like a guardian of the universe from green lanterns comics ) for me to go up there and merge with it. Since the universal mind is the source of all knowledge(as it is the creator ) then the records must be in the brain cells of it .

So let just talk about how I been reaching up to the ashkashic records which to be honest is very little visualising of me walking into a library.
1. I manipulate chakras like in the book supercharging quantum touch. (bring one from below me to the top of my head,, 3 above me down into my heart, , my third eye, and into the top of my head)
2. I go up into the light
3. I then go into the center of the earth for comple grounding ( I used to picture roots going from my feet into the earth,, and roots going up from my eyes into the heavens like in the book ask your angels ) .
4. I then active my light body centers (they are the soul of the chakras ) , nu ya(correspond to root center), dinae(corresponds to the sexual center),, leo ow, mu min(corresponds to the solar plexux), ranthia (corresponds to heart center), treao(corresponds to the throat center), piah(to the pschic centers,, eyes both fron and back and psychic ears), renware(crown center), fuininella (thymus gland connection to heart) saha (corresponds to the hara and upper stomach) . vee ( a big triangle that comes into the body at various degrees, it is the ultime funnel of light the tenth light body center. )
5. I bring in energy from the top and bottom of my root center and my crown center at the same time and fills me up . this energy is a different type of energy in quality for each one. They are the 7 divine wills and I see them as flame.

Red flame for lighting and clearing obstacles. Orange flame for being one with everthing, yellow fame for evolving, the green flame for harmonizing, the blue flame for acting, (liberating),6 will to cause (and clear out old psychic energies stuck in the body) . and the violet flame , will to express . I add in 3 more flames.. silver flame,,for the female goddess energies. The golden flame for the male god energies. And pure white for the ultimate source.

You see all that was to help my mind, and my manipulation of my mental body to reach a connection to the source. .
I used to also picture some guides sitting around me a circle sending me light in my earlier days.
6. I call upon jesus, st germain and picture myself merging with them sometimes especially mother mary. (I also quickly merge with my guide as well).
7. When doing a tarot reading I hold up the cards in both hands and ask the cards get blessed, for guidance, for courage for the person and they look after their loved ones.

This has evolved over the years since I first started reading the tarot, at first I was focused on psychic protection, then I realized after raising my vibration I should begood so I focused more on raising my vibration, the light body tapes took a while to learn,, and I was attuned to the 7 flames reiki by Allison by trade. I then studied the 7 divine wills and merged them with the 7 flames in my work as one. I later on studied supercharging quantum touch book and brought the dvd which is no longer for sale. Later on I studied theta healing (the book) so it became easier for me to picture myself going into the light.

I used to ground myself first,,and slowly bring the light up into each chakra before going up ,,, that changed sometime over the past year after it became easier for me to go up into the light.
During the first askashic record reading I actually went into the records in my imagination . and when I turned a card over I imagine a page from a book being given to me..

By the time I get to the third reading, where I said the records.. it became inner dictation, like how I used to channel in the spiritual forum 10 years ago. I actually was going to try to a pschic reading,, before It became ashkashic records and they worked awesome so far.
Regarding inner dictation,, there are different clairvoyans,, the eyes, the ears,, the feelings.. I studied channeling years ago,, so my information comes as flash insights, picures and like something is talking in my head when I said the records.
So for your work into the records It would help to study
1. The chakras
2. Channeling and other things that you feel a connection to,, the light body centers may no beyour path.. oh yes I forgot to mention I studied healing techiques. So that helped in my understanding of the raising of vibration.
oh yes I forgot also I studied traveling in spirit from by the mind in shamanism especially going to the upper worlds.

Ok now to get ready for your reading.
Top   #50

 





 



Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.