Game of Tarot

zhadee

closed

Open for all kinds of questions that meet with the small print written below.

These are playing cards from a game called Tarot/Tarock which is popular in France. It comes with 78 cards but the 22 trumps depict scenes from daily life.
The 4 court cards to each suit look like standard playing cards.

This is how I read them:
- the trumps are the oracle. You get what I see, plus a bit of intuition.
- the courts are a mix of TdM and playing card meanings
- for the pips I feel most comfortable with Hedgewytchery's method.

I'm still quite new with them, so please bear with me.

the small print

• Please ask questions that allow meaningful readings you can give elaborate feedback to. I know, your matter is pressing and I put great care into my response. Please return the favour by giving some thoughts to your reply!
  • for romance related questions: no third party mind reading!
  • health related questions in the sense of workout, stress reduction and nutrition are fine
  • repeated sitters are welcome
Code of Conduct
Them scurvy dogs who dump their inquiry without a word of greeting ignore me human condition.
Ye walk the plank without further notice!
Them sons & daughters of biscuit eaters with a history of poor feedback stole me booty. Ye gunna be cleaved to the brisket or keelhauled, depending on me mood.

Me be deadly serious, savvy?

WolfSwan

Teehee! Love the name Z!

If I may sit, I'd love some advice about my house hunting for a rental - perhaps insight into where I should look? Or what my likelihood of finding something now is? I have a place and my contract expires next year, but I'm ready to move from here. I've been visualising a new build home, perhaps down by the waterfront. I'm travelling a lot over the next couple of months, and ideally I would find a place to move into before August, sign the contract and give my landlord 2 months notice to reduce the fee it would cost me to move!

Any insight would be so lovely!

Thanks Z :)

zhadee

Teehee! Love the name Z!

If I may sit, I'd love some advice about my house hunting for a rental - perhaps insight into where I should look? Or what my likelihood of finding something now is? I have a place and my contract expires next year, but I'm ready to move from here. I've been visualising a new build home, perhaps down by the waterfront. I'm travelling a lot over the next couple of months, and ideally I would find a place to move into before August, sign the contract and give my landlord 2 months notice to reduce the fee it would cost me to move!

Any insight would be so lovely!

Thanks Z :)
Ahoy me bravehearted W, thank you for sitting!

5:club: #6 R:heart: R:spade: 8:club:

The two Kings show your dilemma: good natured K:heart: says you should find a place that's near your favourite place to hang out. Either a bar or the gym (or a sportsbar - dishy studs available) to go to after a long day spent at work. You earn enough money to have your own place, so you could do with a bit of company.
R:spade: says that you should put business first. An attractive place with lots of space and posh atmosphere to invite business partners and bigwigs for dinner.

From the elements: 2x :club: which is Air. 1x :heart: which is Water, 1x :spade: which is Earth. Fire is missing which may show that you're rather relaxed about the search. You know that you'll find the right place which will manifest in time right before your eyes.

I thought about which meaning to give the Trumps, and they might work as an oracle to give further insight. The importance is supported by K:heart: who looks into this situation. He is such a friendly and benevolent influence, and much nicer than the ill-disposed K:spade:
The Trump card shows two women having tea. They don't necessarily have to be friends, they just seem to move in the same circles.
The crucial factor seems to come from a chat. Either you talk to somebody, or you overhear a conversation.
The K:heart: is the power to arouse emotions - you then might just know it's your place that they are talking about!

Let me know =)

PathWalker

Good morning :) The cards sound great, so good you've been able to release them and use them again.
If you'd like another 'go' with them, I'd like to ask

"How can I strive/help to create the best environment for Him to be able to change, if He wants to?"

I appreciate that I cannot change him, and that he might not wish to change, but what can I change in myself or my way of interacting that would be supportive of his journey, if you see what I mean?

Anyway, many thanks, and avoid the rocks, Captain!
PathWalker

Vejl

Hello Z, this is so nice of u :) It looks like you already have a great relationship with your new-old deck :)
I would like to join the game if you would have me.
I am going trough a heartbreak now, but things are getting better, so I think I am pretty much ready for what I deserve - a nice loving, trusting long term relationship and to settle down. So, would love to have an advice as what needs to be done from my side or what do i need to know in that respect :)
Many thanks in advance,
V

zhadee

Good morning :) The cards sound great, so good you've been able to release them and use them again.
If you'd like another 'go' with them, I'd like to ask

"How can I strive/help to create the best environment for Him to be able to change, if He wants to?"

I appreciate that I cannot change him, and that he might not wish to change, but what can I change in myself or my way of interacting that would be supportive of his journey, if you see what I mean?

Anyway, many thanks, and avoid the rocks, Captain!
PathWalker
Ahoy PathWalker, these cards are indeed great. After 2 nights in the oven with ground coffee, they really smell delicious.

A word of warning. Cards tell me a crazy story. Not sure what I'm getting here.

5:diamond: - #7 - R:club: 10:club: - #19

It's a matter you've often discussed, it's difficult to overcome.
When he's in a good mood, he does not wish to change. Because then things run smoothly. It's the morning after when he realises what went wrong.
Then he says he needs to get his things done.
But once he realises how much work it is, and what he needs to confront, he prefers to turn his head and ignore. He then might say that things are not as bad as you think.
He says, he needs to do this in order to get along with other people. He might have to deal with people he does not feel comfortable with because he thinks they are 'out of his league', and they intimidate him.
He might feel like a social climber, and he's afraid of getting caught red handed.
He may find it hard to change because of his upbringing. He's proud of the things he's accomplished so far and he's feeling under pressure of losing what he has build up. He cannot let go, he cannot show any signs of weakness.

Let me know! =)

PathWalker

Ahoy PathWalker, these cards are indeed great. After 2 nights in the oven with ground coffee, they really smell delicious.

A word of warning. Cards tell me a crazy story. Not sure what I'm getting here.

5:diamond: - #7 - R:club: 10:club: - #19

It's a matter you've often discussed, it's difficult to overcome.
When he's in a good mood, he does not wish to change. Because then things run smoothly. It's the morning after when he realises what went wrong.
Then he says he needs to get his things done.
But once he realises how much work it is, and what he needs to confront, he prefers to turn his head and ignore. He then might say that things are not as bad as you think.

Up to this point, you have it exactly - it's as if you sat and watched us interact for the last 20 years! truly, Absolutely spot on.

He says, he needs to do this in order to get along with other people.

Now he hasn't ever expressed it like this. He says he does this is a protection against other people, which is similar, so perhaps that's another way of seeing what the card had to say?

He might have to deal with people he does not feel comfortable with because he thinks they are 'out of his league', and they intimidate him.

Yes, he says he feel judged in a negative way - pretty much all the time by anyone he might come into contact with, whenever they express any suggestion - which he sees as criticism.

He might feel like a social climber, and he's afraid of getting caught red handed.

I think he'd say he feels fraudulent, like he's not really capable, and might get seen through. So yes it's defensive but not coming from ego but rather than fear.

He may find it hard to change because of his upbringing. He's proud of the things he's accomplished so far and he's feeling under pressure of losing what he has build up. He cannot let go, he cannot show any signs of weakness.

Yes, now comes the ego aspect. He would admit to this at the same time as having the fear.

Let me know! =)

Okay, so amazingly accurate about the situation - but sadly not an answer to my actual question - "How can I strive/help to create the best environment for Him to be able to change, if He wants to?"

Any more that you could draw from the cards 5 - #7 - R 10 - #19 that might enlighten me as to any action or attitude that I could manifest in myself that would provide the best environment for him? If not, no worries, the cards are certainly speaking.

If I had a parrot, I'd let you hold him :)

zhadee

Hello Z, this is so nice of u :) It looks like you already have a great relationship with your new-old deck :)
I would like to join the game if you would have me.
I am going trough a heartbreak now, but things are getting better, so I think I am pretty much ready for what I deserve - a nice loving, trusting long term relationship and to settle down. So, would love to have an advice as what needs to be done from my side or what do i need to know in that respect :)
Many thanks in advance,
V
Ahoy Vejl, thank you for sitting!
These cards have been smiling at me for several weeks. They are very battered, but they're signaling to be up to the task.

3:club: 10
:club: 4:heart: 8:club: C:spade: (C= Chevalier/Knight)
You may need some time to heal. Allow yourself some time to grow and recover. The 3:club: will grow into a solid hedge of 10:club: which will protect your heart. Doing so helps you to recreate emotional stability. The 4:heart: is the cottage, surrounded with that thick green hedge that protects your summer home. It's your refuge, to spend your weekends and holidays. It's a lovely place without care. Tend your roses, plant some flowers, and relax in the sun.
Invite some friends for a party, tell them to bring some friends. Make plans, while gathered around the large table. Enjoy the food, have a beer or some cider. Engage in lighthearted conversations, discuss the universe and unsolved mysteries.

There might come a guy along. At first sight, you may find him annoying. He may talk too much, and he may have some baggage. But he also could bring some helpful impulses and insights. It's not a person to fall in love with, and you might not be interested in him.
But he's a good sport and you are in need of a good friend.
This may also be an encounter with your 'shadow', to help you understand a pattern in your relationships.

Let me know =)

zhadee

Okay, so amazingly accurate about the situation - but sadly not an answer to my actual question - "How can I strive/help to create the best environment for Him to be able to change, if He wants to?"

Any more that you could draw from the cards 5 - #7 - R 10 - #19 that might enlighten me as to any action or attitude that I could manifest in myself that would provide the best environment for him? If not, no worries, the cards are certainly speaking.

If I had a parrot, I'd let you hold him :)
Ahoy matey, I said lighthearted! :joke: Cards went full speed ahead, I just had to type down. They could not be bothered to answer a question because they wanted to tell a story.

Let's try again! Focus on your question: what you can manifest in yourself

V:heart: - 4:heart: #9 2:heart:/#13 7:club: (V =Jack)
You need to manifest an open, understanding mind. Your temper must be even. The environment you create is that of a carefree, safe spot.
You also have to be sure what you are doing - planning meticuously, have a clear mind and vision, and a goal. Whatever it is that you wish, you need to keep the focus. Also you have to be caring and watchful without showing. It must be your inner poise.
Then there's of course love. Whatever you do, you do it in love. Call in all your guides and ask them for help if you cannot find it. But love is essential. You need to make it emanate from you, love should be your secret ingredient you add to anything you do.
Now you can make things happen by magic. Your magic is love, it attracts, charms, and heals. Doing so works on yourself as well on the other person. Once you're in the flow, you cannot stop it.

Whenever you are with this person, either in person or on your mind or in your heart, you need to create a safe place. Draw a magic circle that keeps all harm outside. Only what's helpful and loving is allowed to enter. It's a stabilising, supporting power you need to manifest. If :heart: are Water, and :club: are Air, you create a 'love tub'.
That's the environment you both need to get closer.

Let me know =)

PathWalker

Well matey, forgive me for not seeing the 'lighthearted' bit - I didn't mean to be rude or impatient. I am sorry if I came across that way.

Between you and those cards - it's magic. I can really relate to what you've written, and I'm going to print it out and meditate on it when I can be alone. It is very powerful. Your first reading was so accurate, that was what made me keen for more.

Thank you so much, you have been accurate and clear, and I would have been too close to read for myself on this one.

Thank you, have a ships biscuit? . . .