Chronicles of Destiny Fortune cards readings

Leandra88

Hi there,

The theme of your story with G is "Resolve" - I think the lesson you need to learn from this past relationship is to build resolution and be determined and have faith in yourself that you will be able to meet someone better. The rest of the cards are "The Dragon", "Forest Labyrinth" and "The Lightworker". You are plagued by fear of the future, fear of not meeting someone better than G (The Dragon) and so cannot make a decision to move forward even if you have other potential candidates (Forest Labyrinth) but you should be reminded that at least you still have a chance to meet someone else now, and if you do so you will find someone better who will treat you nicely (the Lightworker) and bring you much joy.

Thank you for this lovely reading! It resonated very much. I have been very worried that I will not meet someone better than G. It's been a year since our breakup, and even though I have gone one dates with other men and opened myself up to meeting other people, I haven't felt a romantic connection with anyone. So that has definitely added to the frustration and worry. It's like I take the steps to move forward, don't end up connecting with a person, and then go back to feeling like I won't find the same connection I had with G (or better). I know I have to have faith that there is someone better for me out there, even if I haven't crossed paths with him yet. Thanks again spot on reading!

selenatarot

Hi,

May I ask if you have a way of contacting J and what is J's relationship to you?

J can contact me through social media. J is a guy I am attracted to and he knows about it because we talked about it but I stopped communication with him a few days ago.

pdmishh

Yes, please let me know the question and provide details/context that you think will help with the reading.

Great!

I would like to know how I can manifest any positive changes in the next 2 months?

silvereye

Great!

I would like to know how I can manifest any positive changes in the next 2 months?

Would you like to focus on any particular area of your life?

pdmishh

Would you like to focus on any particular area of your life?

If it's ok, I'm interested in whatever the cards pick up as general advice. So any positive changes in health/love/life in general :)

WolfSwan

Hi there,

Do you have any potential love interest at this moment? This is because the theme card of your love story in the upcoming 3 months is the "Union" card! If you do not, you may meet someone you are interested in soon and if you do, please take action first because the first card after the theme card is "Resolve", indicating you must strike the iron whilst it is hot, which will bring you "Victory", so at least you will be able to attract that love interest and then the relationship may move at a very fast pace because the last card is Pegasus!

How awesome! Very interesting because at the New Year I did a very large spread and the two cards for this month in the theme position were - wait for it - Kissed and Union! I am currently single, but I love that in the coming 3 months there is a potential love interest according to this. Definitely open to a nice, secure, long term relationship in the cards. Resolve is interesting. I will make sure to take action when the time is right and inspiration guides me. Love Pegasus. A fast-moving relationship isn't always a bad thing :) Thanks for the reading. I will continue to hope this comes true :)

Jdance

Is this a potential romance that you are asking about?

not sure. long time friend, curious about our direction. we have been romantic years ago, not currently.

silvereye

not sure. long time friend, curious about our direction. we have been romantic years ago, not currently.

Hi Jdance,

Did something happen recently between you and this friend?

The theme of your story with C is "Masquerade", reminding you that all may not as it appears to be so there may be more to you and C than just friends even though say that at this stage you are just "friends" only, at least one of you intends to be more than friends.

However the next 3 cards are "The Lighthouse", "Lady Winter" and "Resolve", The Lighthouse as a warning against danger and Lady Winter suggests that one party will be indifferent if you and C develop further, will have a change of heart and leave the other party out in the cold so the best is to have "Resolve" and remain as friends only, to avoid any heart break.

silvereye

omg really well I didn't expect this I met him on a night out hes a friend of friend but been very persistent with me since ive only really seen him twice and only known him a few wks so not sure what I need to be aware of only time I will - so il fill you in when I know more

Thankyou for this

Not at all, do keep me posted! Perhaps we can do a follow up reading later on.

silvereye

J can contact me through social media. J is a guy I am attracted to and he knows about it because we talked about it but I stopped communication with him a few days ago.

Hi there,

The theme of the story is The Dragon, not sure what the last communication went but it might not have ended well because the Dragon is a sign of fear. At least one party is anxious and fear of being rejected so the communication ceased.

The next cards are Heroine II, Masquerade and The Dream Catcher
I take Heroine II to be yourself. You need to be careful as the Masquerade represents secrecy and clouded thinking so there is something about J that you do not know. Luckily there is the Dream Catcher which can be a person who will reveal to you what you need to know and protect you from the surprises you learn about J.