The Soul's Journey

Aries2014

Hi there!

Here are the cards I drew in relation to your romantic path and the lessons to be learned from it -

Empathy - Change - Failure

The empathy card relates to a lesson that has already been made evident but may not have been embraced or learned. As empathy elates to the ability to see things through the eyes of another one interpretation of this card could be that it refers to he tendency to judge others and makes suppositions about their behaviours without considering what they have to deal with - so essentially relationship difficulties as a result of not considering the other person's point of view . But I am more inclined to ask you how much do you feel you have in common with the people you have been dating? Not just in terms of hobbies and interests but also in terms of temperament and value systems. At the end of the day it is very hard to see the world easily through the eyes of someone else, if your view of the world is very different. Furthermore there is little joy, I believe, to be found in a relationship with someone who is very different. While popular thinking tends to espouse that opposites attract, it is actually like that attracts like. To put it succinctly, from a psychological perspective, the success of our relationship with another person is based on 3 things - proximity, familiarity and similarity.

Change relates to the energy which is most evident at the moment and it can prove to be a stumbling block for future progress is it is not dealt with. You mentioned that you are not getting a good feeling about this person you are seeing at the moment. If so then now is the time to really evaluate why you are with them - for example is there something about them that gives you a sense of being in a familiar kind of comfort zone? Your intuition is kicking up for some reason and it may be that it is trying to tell you that your comfort zone is not really benefitting you and you need to move outside it.

Finally failure when we examine it closely is really an opportunity to evolve, it is your soul telling you that there is another path. When someone leaves your life, abruptly or not, it is because the lesson has been completed and it is not a personal reflection on you. They simply leave to allow the next 'teacher' with the next part, or indeed a new lesson to come in. Your last lesson in his part of your romantic journey, I believe, may be to learn this.

Finally, as for with the other sitters I consulted the Enchanted Map for advice for you and I got the following cards

Goblins - wising well - rescue

The message of the Goblins card is to release any negative self talk - you need to let go of any negativity you may have around your beliefs regarding your romantic life. The wishing well advises you instead to form an intention of what you really want and what will bring you true happiness and then simply to ask for it. Also be sure to ask for help - the universe is always there to support you and it will if you ask for it and believe it will come.

I hope this reading resonates and is helpful to you - I look forward to your feedback,

Bluebird

Hey Bluebird Thankyou for such a lovely detailed reading and also for your patience for my feedback!

I think you've definitely picked up on a lot in this reading
I do have a tendency of not considering the other person's point of view especially if I don't want to hear or accept it
some people ive been dating maybe we haven't had much in common as such but ive always gone along with it to just to see where it could go with what we do have and maybe this is where ive been going wrong always just plodding along with whatever gets put on my path because I always have a feeling that they have been put on my path for a reason so always like to try make the most out of the situation
I like how you put this - like attracts like

well ye in regards to this person I'm currently associated with the not so good feeling was him just taking his time with things and been impatient which led me to think hes not really on it with me but I can actually be myself with this person without thinking too much about what I have to say etc even tho we have only met a couple of times we do communicate everyday but your right maybe I'm just using this as my comfort zone as no ine else is giving me attention right now just him

hmmm interesting then because my last one learnt me to be more open and express myself without playing games and to stop thinking too far ahead about things just go with the flow and make the most of the time with each other but things are only quite new for us at this stage we haven't really spent much time together yet and I work a lot and have a child to look after so when we do spend time together I want to make the most of it

Thankyou for the advice yes you are right I do need to release negative self talk and stop overthinking things which sometimes I do so I'm just going to stay positive and tell myself what will be will be

Great read very accurate and detailed thankyou for all your time and energy you put into this

Bluebird

Hey Bluebird Thankyou for such a lovely detailed reading and also for your patience for my feedback!

I think you've definitely picked up on a lot in this reading
I do have a tendency of not considering the other person's point of view especially if I don't want to hear or accept it
some people ive been dating maybe we haven't had much in common as such but ive always gone along with it to just to see where it could go with what we do have and maybe this is where ive been going wrong always just plodding along with whatever gets put on my path because I always have a feeling that they have been put on my path for a reason so always like to try make the most out of the situation
I like how you put this - like attracts like

well ye in regards to this person I'm currently associated with the not so good feeling was him just taking his time with things and been impatient which led me to think hes not really on it with me but I can actually be myself with this person without thinking too much about what I have to say etc even tho we have only met a couple of times we do communicate everyday but your right maybe I'm just using this as my comfort zone as no ine else is giving me attention right now just him

hmmm interesting then because my last one learnt me to be more open and express myself without playing games and to stop thinking too far ahead about things just go with the flow and make the most of the time with each other but things are only quite new for us at this stage we haven't really spent much time together yet and I work a lot and have a child to look after so when we do spend time together I want to make the most of it

Thankyou for the advice yes you are right I do need to release negative self talk and stop overthinking things which sometimes I do so I'm just going to stay positive and tell myself what will be will be

Great read very accurate and detailed thankyou for all your time and energy you put into this

Hi Aries2014,

Thank you for the detailed feedback - it is much appreciated as I am only in the early stages of learning. Its brilliant to know that it resonated so well and I hope you find it useful. The very best of luck to you!

Bluebird