June oracle card readings for feedback&exchange

obeygravity

Hi there!

I pulled KING OF AUTUMN
THIS IS A PERSON WHO IS VERY HARD WORKING AND VERY DEDICATED. THIS COULD BE A WEALTHY PERSON OR JUST SOMEONE A LITTLE OLDER THAN YOU. THIS IS SOMEONE WHO IS VERY COMPASSIONATE, CHARISMATIC, ACCOMPLISHED AND GIFTED! BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR AN EARTH SIGN AND SOMEONE WITH EARTHY FEATURES SUCH AS BROWN HAIR. THIS PERSON SEEMS TO LOVE NATURE AND MAYBE HAS AN OUTDOOR CAREER. THAT IS ONE TRAIT TO RECOGNIZE THIS PERSON BY.
IF YOU LIKE A PERSON WHO IS HARD WORKING AND STABLE THEN THIS IS THE PERSON FOR YOU. I THINK THIS CARD REPRESENTS EVERYONES DREAM PERSON!

Sorry about the delay! I ended up getting caught up in a bit of work! But gosh, I swear I have a painfully bad weak spot for earth signs (specifically Tauruses ... seriously. Everyone I've dated has been a Taurus 100% purely by chance). But yes, while I'm not particularly outdoorsy, I do tend to like those types as they help me with breaking up my routine. And hard working and stable? Sign me up!

Thank you for offering to exchange.
What is the current energy between me and Jay W?

A of ♦ + 7 of ♣ + K of ♣

It seems like the current energy right now is a bit of a mixed bag. The two of you definitely seem to have a strong opportunity to clear the air but right now there's a lot of anxiety. A of ♦ points to news but some isolation, 7 of ♣ is doubts/worries, K of ♣ is someone wanting to face those worries. So I think with time the two of you will manage to really clear the air, but it'll be intimidating and daunting. There'll be a strong need for the both of you to really Step Up to the plate and be willing to take what may come your way with grace.

Libertya

Sorry about the delay! I ended up getting caught up in a bit of work! But gosh, I swear I have a painfully bad weak spot for earth signs (specifically Tauruses ... seriously. Everyone I've dated has been a Taurus 100% purely by chance). But yes, while I'm not particularly outdoorsy, I do tend to like those types as they help me with breaking up my routine. And hard working and stable? Sign me up!

A of ♦ + 7 of ♣ + K of ♣

It seems like the current energy right now is a bit of a mixed bag. The two of you definitely seem to have a strong opportunity to clear the air but right now there's a lot of anxiety. A of ♦ points to news but some isolation, 7 of ♣ is doubts/worries, K of ♣ is someone wanting to face those worries. So I think with time the two of you will manage to really clear the air, but it'll be intimidating and daunting. There'll be a strong need for the both of you to really Step Up to the plate and be willing to take what may come your way with grace.

Thank you for the feedback!

I really wish I knew where all these doubts and anxieties are coming from. Theyre not coming from me so they must be from him. We do need to sort of clear the air but he's gone a little silent.
Do you know what it is talking about regarding anxiety and worries? Or Maybe why Jay W is feeling anxiety towards me?

selenatarot

Hi again! Thank you for your question!
I pulled good cards for you:
HEALING BEGINS+ENGAGEMENT+TRUST
I CANT HELP BUT WONDER IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE BACK TOGETHER WITH YOUR EX KING OF SWORDS.
I SEE HEALING BEGINS WHICH IS ALL ABOUT HEALING SOMETHING FROM THE PAST AND MOVING ON TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP. IF THIS IS THE CASE, IT MEANS THAT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WILL HEAL THE PAST AND START A BETTER FUTURE. I SEE ENGAGEMENT AND THIS CAN MEAN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIO OR SIMPLY ENGAGEMENT ITSELF. THIS RELATIONSHIP IS GOING TO BE COMMITTED NO MATTER WHAT THAT INTERPRETATION MEANS. LASTLY, THIS IS GOING TO BE A RELATIONSHIP BUILT ON TRUST. I FEEL THAT THIS PERSON WILL BE SOMEONE WHO WILL BE FAITHFUL TO YOU AND HONEST.
EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD FOR YOU!!

BONUS: I PULLED A TIMEFRAME FOR WHEN YOU WILL MEET THIS PERSON.
I PULLED THE SHINE CARD. THIS CAN MEAN WITHIN 19 DAYS, WITHIN 19 WEEKS OR WITHIN 19 MONTHS MAXIMUM.

I WANT TO KNOW IF THE NEXT PERSON I WILL BE WITH IS SOMEONE NEW OR FROM MY PAST. IF THATS POSSIBLE. YOU WILL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW. :) FROM THE LOVE FORECAST YOU DID FOR ME, YOU PRETTY MUCH DESCRIBED MY PAST PARTNER JAY W THAT JUST RESURFACED. I WANT TO SEE IIF ITS HIM OR NOT.

I GUESS MY QUESTION IS: WHAT IS THE POSSIBILITY OF JAY W BECOMING MY ROMANTIC PARTNER AGAIN? FOR JULY
IF YOU HAVE TO TWEAK MY QUESTION, YOU CAN. :)

Thank you I will come back with feedback and your reading in the next few hours. I just read this, I had a migraine yesterday so couldn't get back to you quicker.

FEEDBACK

I think it may be someone from my past, except I used to a know a king of swords and this recent guy is also a king of swords I think, lol. The recent one kind of fizzled away so not sure if he will make contact but there is a chance he will because I think he wasn't totally sure about his decision. Timeframe, could be summer or 19 days, weeks or months. Thank you and I will update you as to who this king of swords was in the future.

Your reading,

Release your ex + It is safe for you to love + Flirt
Follow the leader

What I see here is that either JayW or you need to release a partner from the past. It could be that he is hung up on someone from his past or some pain and hurt which he experienced which is holding him back from pursuing anything with you. The draw is not showing that it isn't likely but it is showing the situation and what needs to be done. If there are no ex's involved then it is asking you to release Jay W for now, because there will be something coming up. It could be that when you let go he decides to return back and start something a bit light with you like flirting and chatting. If not, then it shows me that you need to flirt a lot more and enjoy the moment because you can be yourself without any worry.

The bonus card is showing me you will need to give it time with Jay W, he will come to you when he is ready. I feel you will need to kind of go along with him and see where he takes you because he seems to be stuck about something and is exploring his emotions. I see that the path with him will lead you somewhere if you are willing to go at his pace.

I hope this helped.

obeygravity

Thank you for the feedback!

I really wish I knew where all these doubts and anxieties are coming from. Theyre not coming from me so they must be from him. We do need to sort of clear the air but he's gone a little silent.
Do you know what it is talking about regarding anxiety and worries? Or Maybe why Jay W is feeling anxiety towards me?

WELL I got my new oracle deck so let's try it out to see what it says about this!

WHIRLING GODDESS + THE LOVER AND THE BELOVED + BLESSING OF ZAHRA

The Lover and the Beloved are flanked by two cards that speak to a block. One of the mind and one of the heart/spirit. I don't think it's something that can be revealed in it's entirety at this time. The only thing that's known is that he does have good intentions towards you, and does want to repair. But the root of the block will be revealed when he feels wholly ready to share it with you.

Libertya

Thank you I will come back with feedback and your reading in the next few hours. I just read this, I had a migraine yesterday so couldn't get back to you quicker.

FEEDBACK

I think it may be someone from my past, except I used to a know a king of swords and this recent guy is also a king of swords I think, lol. The recent one kind of fizzled away so not sure if he will make contact but there is a chance he will because I think he wasn't totally sure about his decision. Timeframe, could be summer or 19 days, weeks or months. Thank you and I will update you as to who this king of swords was in the future.

Your reading,

Release your ex + It is safe for you to love + Flirt
Follow the leader

What I see here is that either JayW or you need to release a partner from the past. It could be that he is hung up on someone from his past or some pain and hurt which he experienced which is holding him back from pursuing anything with you. The draw is not showing that it isn't likely but it is showing the situation and what needs to be done. If there are no ex's involved then it is asking you to release Jay W for now, because there will be something coming up. It could be that when you let go he decides to return back and start something a bit light with you like flirting and chatting. If not, then it shows me that you need to flirt a lot more and enjoy the moment because you can be yourself without any worry.

The bonus card is showing me you will need to give it time with Jay W, he will come to you when he is ready. I feel you will need to kind of go along with him and see where he takes you because he seems to be stuck about something and is exploring his emotions. I see that the path with him will lead you somewhere if you are willing to go at his pace.

I hope this helped.

Thank you for the reading! I know that he may be currently involved with someone and I also know that he has been hung up on someone from his past on and off. I think he needs to release a few ex's before we can be together. I have the same deck as you and the card that did not show up was "New love. " I kind of take this as confirmation that it may be him but I definitely need to follow his lead. I may need to flirt with him. I haven't flirted with him in a year. Maybe I need to release him so that he can come back. Kind of like if you love something then set it free. The cards could also be telling me to stop asking about him! Lol
May I ask which question you asked the cards? Just so I can use my own intuition to help decipher some meanings.

Libertya

WELL I got my new oracle deck so let's try it out to see what it says about this!

WHIRLING GODDESS + THE LOVER AND THE BELOVED + BLESSING OF ZAHRA

The Lover and the Beloved are flanked by two cards that speak to a block. One of the mind and one of the heart/spirit. I don't think it's something that can be revealed in it's entirety at this time. The only thing that's known is that he does have good intentions towards you, and does want to repair. But the root of the block will be revealed when he feels wholly ready to share it with you.

Thank you! This kind of makes sense. The block isn't meant to be known at this time. But I do hope he wants to repair things. I think he's just being cautious at this time and thinking things over.

Thanks again!

selenatarot

Thank you for the reading! I know that he may be currently involved with someone and I also know that he has been hung up on someone from his past on and off. I think he needs to release a few ex's before we can be together. I have the same deck as you and the card that did not show up was "New love. " I kind of take this as confirmation that it may be him but I definitely need to follow his lead. I may need to flirt with him. I haven't flirted with him in a year. Maybe I need to release him so that he can come back. Kind of like if you love something then set it free. The cards could also be telling me to stop asking about him! Lol
May I ask which question you asked the cards? Just so I can use my own intuition to help decipher some meanings.

I asked: WHAT IS THE POSSIBILITY OF JAY W BECOMING MY ROMANTIC PARTNER AGAIN?

I think it isn't a negative, just that some release work needs to be done before you both come together. There is a chance here if you can take it a certain pace. Flirting is important!

pdmishh

Hi there! May I sit?

I'd like a message about my love life, will I have any love interests coming my way soon?

Libertya

FOR: PDMISHH
Hi there! Thank you for your question!

I did an in depth reading to help you understand your love life right now and where it could be heading.

I ASKED WHAT YOU NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE RIGHT NOW: CODEPENDENCY
THIS CARD IS TELLING YOU THAT IN THE PAST YOU OR A PAST PARTNER MAY HAVE BEEN IN AN UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP THAT CAUSED A LOT OF UNHAPPINESS AND POSSIBLY SELF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR. IM TALKING ABOUT NEGLECTING SELF LOVE AND NURTURING.

I ASKED WHAT IS COMING UP FOR YOU IN YOUR LOVE LIFE: LOVE
I LIKE HOW THIS CARD IS SO STRAIGHTFORWARD! THERE IS A CHANCE COMING UP FOR YOU TO FIND A ROMANTIC PARTNER AGAIN AND BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW THAT LOVE IS COMING BUT YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE SOME CONTROL HERE.

I ASKED HOW YOU CAN BRING LOVE INTO YOUR LIFE: SACRAL CHAKRA
THIS CHAKRA DEALS WITH SEXUALITY AND ENERGY. PERHAPS THIS HAS BEEN CLOSED OFF FOR A WHILE? IT DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE SEXUAL TO FIND A PARTNER. ITS SAYING TO USE YOUR FEMINITY AND BE CONFIDENT! HAVING SELF CONFIDENCE IS SEXY!

I ASKED FOR A TIMEFRAME ON WHEN YOU MAY POSSIBLY MEET SOMEONE NEW: I PULLED THE CONTROL CARD, WHICH TIES IN WITH THIS READING. ITS SAYING THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LOVE LIFE. PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE MORE! GO OUT WITH FRIENDS, MAYBE GO TO THE GYMN OR TRY ONLINE DATING. THE NUMBER HERE IS AN 8. YOU COULD MEET THIS PERSON POSSIBLY WITHIN 8 DAYS, WITHIN 8 WEEKS, DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST OR MAXIMIM, WITHIN 8 MONTHS.

I HOPE THIS HELPED!

pdmishh

FOR: PDMISHH
Hi there! Thank you for your question!

I did an in depth reading to help you understand your love life right now and where it could be heading.

I ASKED WHAT YOU NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE RIGHT NOW: CODEPENDENCY
THIS CARD IS TELLING YOU THAT IN THE PAST YOU OR A PAST PARTNER MAY HAVE BEEN IN AN UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP THAT CAUSED A LOT OF UNHAPPINESS AND POSSIBLY SELF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR. IM TALKING ABOUT NEGLECTING SELF LOVE AND NURTURING.

I ASKED WHAT IS COMING UP FOR YOU IN YOUR LOVE LIFE: LOVE
I LIKE HOW THIS CARD IS SO STRAIGHTFORWARD! THERE IS A CHANCE COMING UP FOR YOU TO FIND A ROMANTIC PARTNER AGAIN AND BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW THAT LOVE IS COMING BUT YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE SOME CONTROL HERE.

I ASKED HOW YOU CAN BRING LOVE INTO YOUR LIFE: SACRAL CHAKRA
THIS CHAKRA DEALS WITH SEXUALITY AND ENERGY. PERHAPS THIS HAS BEEN CLOSED OFF FOR A WHILE? IT DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE SEXUAL TO FIND A PARTNER. ITS SAYING TO USE YOUR FEMINITY AND BE CONFIDENT! HAVING SELF CONFIDENCE IS SEXY!

I ASKED FOR A TIMEFRAME ON WHEN YOU MAY POSSIBLY MEET SOMEONE NEW: I PULLED THE CONTROL CARD, WHICH TIES IN WITH THIS READING. ITS SAYING THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LOVE LIFE. PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE MORE! GO OUT WITH FRIENDS, MAYBE GO TO THE GYMN OR TRY ONLINE DATING. THE NUMBER HERE IS AN 8. YOU COULD MEET THIS PERSON POSSIBLY WITHIN 8 DAYS, WITHIN 8 WEEKS, DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST OR MAXIMIM, WITHIN 8 MONTHS.

I HOPE THIS HELPED!

Thanks so much for the in-depth read! Yes I'm trying to overcome my past currently- this includes feelings for an old love interest and trying to rely on myself more and feel more confident based on how I see myself and not how others see me

I definitely can relax a little bit more and have fun lol I'm not surprised to see the sacral chakra pop up- I can be so uptight sometimes! It's always nice to have fun and feel good about yourself and that's what I need to work on more. My sexuality has been closed off for quite some time

Thanks so much for the lovely read! Gives me some good insight on how I can improve my love life :)

What's your question?