Tarot Forum    

Astrological Spread Using Osho Zen Deck

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

Anne_23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
Hi Anne 23
I would love to do a swap with you later if you redo this spread as I have the Osho Zen and I have tried it a few times and am happy to delve into it and connect the opposite cards too. I also have the Roundabout Spread that is (devised by Dusty White) based on this spread that is supposed to make it easier in helping people find their way to where they want to be or go. I am in no rush if you do offer later.

Regards
Tara
Hi Tara,

Would be happy to exchange. This spread takes me a good deal of time but I should be able to get to it later today.

Thanks!
Top   #31
Citizen

Anne_23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBeing View Post
Hello,
I could do this reading in exchange...considering there are people before me.

Initial: E
Birth/Sun Sign: Aquarius (sidereal)

What fun am I doing this weekend? Probably just doing something in nature beach, garden, hiking. Everything else is just to-do list stuff.

if you accept me as an extra since you only are taking 5 people
Hello,

Would love to do an exchange. You don't have to do this spread since I think a couple others are getting back to me with this same spread. I will let you use discretion on what type of spread you would like to do.

Since this reading takes some time, I will try to get to it today or tomorrow.

Thanks!
Top   #32
Citizen

Anne_23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessWar View Post
Hey Annie Hope you are well, I see you are full but perhaps you'll make an exception as I love your readings aha!!

Initial: B
Sun Sign: Pisces, Rising: Stagg and Moon in Taurus ( I know you didn't ask for those but just extra info aha )

I've been on a tour in Italy it's been okay. My love life still is non-exist however. My favourite song is Shinedown's cover of Simple Man aha
Hello and thank you!

I will try to make room for a few more and squeeze you in. It may be a couple days, and I may switch decks as I'm still preferring my Navigator's Tarot over the Osho.
Top   #33
Citizen

Tara 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne_23 View Post
Hi Tara,

Would be happy to exchange. This spread takes me a good deal of time but I should be able to get to it later today.

Thanks!
Hi anne. Thank you so much but i am away on hols from tomorrow for 9 days with only my phone but would live it after that if the offer is still on. I know it is a huge spread and i really appreciate you replying with the offer. I could give you feedback today gmt or in a couple of days after i land settle but giving you a return spread would have to be after the holiday.
Regards
Tara 😊
Top   #34
Citizen

Anne_23 

Quote:
Hi anne. Thank you so much but i am away on hols from tomorrow for 9 days with only my phone but would live it after that if the offer is still on. I know it is a huge spread and i really appreciate you replying with the offer. I could give you feedback today gmt or in a couple of days after i land settle but giving you a return spread would have to be after the holiday.
Regards
Tara 😊
Not a problem on taking time to get to a spread in return. I will let you choose what spread you want to do.

What is your astrological sign?

Thanks!
Top   #35

Citizen

Tara 
Smile

Quote:
Not a problem on taking time to get to a spread in return. I will let you choose what spread you want to do.

What is your astrological sign?

Thanks!
Anne 23
B - Aquarius - 12th Feb 1964 - Documentaries on Aliens - Learning Tarot - Spiritual Healing

Thanks a lot Anne
I can't wait. If you would like to know more, just ask. I love the colour green, and have a very sweet tooth. Lol.

Regards
Tara
Top   #36
Lantern of the Goddess

Flames 
Feedback from Flames

Quote:
Last but not least! Thank you for your patience. Let me know how this fits. I love Tori Amos so I put on Boys for Pele while I did your reading.

1. Significator/Self - Fighting (Knight of Clouds/Swords)
Currently you are fairly closed off and guarded. Maybe you were hurt or betrayed but it seems at the present, you've let something bring up that armour and you are on the guard as if to attack anyone who even brushes up against you wrong.
I seem to fight myself often except I wasn't aware this is what I was doing. I definitely have my armour on. It must be an unconscious thing so thank you for pointing this out. I just feel like some people are up to no good and don't have good intentions so when I take a whiff of that, I'm ready to pounce should they 'try' anything on me. Also, as everyone, I've been hurt badly...it takes time to restore a sense of faith in the world, again.

Quote:
2. Finances - Courage (VIII) (Strength)
With regard to money, you are coming into your strength about how to manage, save and use particularly when there are a lot of pressures and blocks on how to earn and use wisely. You seem to know how to budget even if times are tough and that serves you well.
Times are tough but I am managing. I'm trying to find creative and innovative ways to make money so I don't feel like I'm living to work.

Quote:
3. Communication - The Lovers (VI)
Much of your communication lately may have to do with a current or past lover. Is there something you want to say or a choice you need to communicate? Perhaps it has you at an impass until something is said from either end. You are communicating or wanting to communicate your feelings about or to this person. This card speaks of sexual attraction or romantic attraction as a base emotion and that true love comes from within. This person and the communication with them may be reflecting something back at you which you need to accept and love within yourself.
This is a tough one. I'm at a crossroads but there's a sense I'm giving up here. I'm just so tired of having to figure this out so I'm letting it go. Whatever will be, will be. A month ago, I wanted so badly to communicate my thoughts and feelings to someone and it seemed like things were moving along and we had cleared the air but then his and my insecurities got in the way...and now, I don't care or carry the weight of that as much as I did. I'm in a phase of acceptance, I suppose. But for the most part, I grew tired of hanging on. Trying to ascertain what someone thinks or what they mean by what they've said and then finally getting a satisfying response only to feel like you're back at square one...Forget it. No more.

Quote:
4. Home - The Rebel (IV) (Emperor)
In your early home life you were likely the leader. You have a strong will or presence in that environment and people naturally looked to you for guidance or leadership, perhaps even subconsciously they looked to you. This is not a card of domination but of knowing oneself and being able to express it in a way which people seem to naturally gravitate.
I'm the first born and naturally, had more responsibilities. I'm also female with two brothers so this was an interesting dynamic. I was always very gentle and kind but I think people thought they could take advantage of that. When they saw my claws come out, though, they discovered I had another side, and that I wasn't a push over. I felt very respected growing up.

Quote:
5. Love and Passion - Possibilities (2 of Fire/Wands)
I don't see you as currently in a committed relationship based on this card, yet you seem to have some possibilties around you. You have a bird's eye perspective as you soar above the land, the image is of an eagle soaring above a landscape. You have perspective in your life to know exactly what you want and are keeping an eye on all the options below.
I am in a committed relationship. This is hard to talk about. I question whether I'm supposed to be in this relationship for the long haul. It's heart breaking, really. I can't seem to resolve this aspect of my life.

Quote:
6. Work and Health - Healing (King of Water/Cups)
This house isn't of career but of the work and mundane tasks which we do in our usual day. Or it has to do with the daily things we do to keep ourselves healthy. I'm taking my intuition that this card is relating to your health maybe. Were you recently sick or maybe there is a concern which you need to heal, either energetically or physically. Something is being healed which will affect your health and that light is currently burning within you to take on that task.
I changed my diet back in February and it's become a lifestyle change. I grew tired of waking up tired and feeling unfocused and a lack of energy. I want to have some kind of control over my health and happiness because for the most part, we don't have control over much else. Emotionally, I was feeling drained and spiritually, I felt lost. I feel like I've reached a plateau so I'm going to introduce some supplements.

Quote:
7. Marriage, Relationships, and Contracts - Going with the Flow (Ace of Water/Cups)
Based on this card, I don't see you as married presently. You seem to be just going with things around you. This card would reflect that you are centered, you don't force contracts or relationship agreements, or try to control. You just let things come to you and respond accordingly with a completely relaxed and laid back attitude.
I understand why you would see this. In a real way, I often imagine what my life would be like if I were single. That must be what you're picking up on. I'm going with the flow, here. I don't really know what else to do.

Quote:
8. Death and Others - The Outsider (5 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
This house is so deep in meaning and could mean everything from views on death, to others (not close relationships but others in general), sexuality, rebirth, etc. I'm going to go with intuition that this card for you relates to a death and rebirth in your life which has left you feeling like an outsider with regard to others. Perhaps an internal awakening which led you to a realization but now you're looking at the otherside, not certain where to go. The image on this card is of a child standing at a gate looking through the bars to the otherside. The gate appears to have a chain and lock but the lock is unlatched. It may appear off limits but all he needs to do is push and the gate will open. Seems like something is growing in you and when you are ready, you will just push through and join the other side.
I think this relates back to the Lovers card. I felt really close to making a decision that would have changed the course of my life but it didn't feel completely right. Or, fear seeped in and took over. There are a few things I want to overcome so badly. I got chills from your description of the card and child. I see myself standing behind these bars or this gate looking to the other side, wanting very much to see what's there. And yes, the lock is unlatched but to me, it *appears* locked.

Quote:
9. Religion and Spirituality - Celebration (3 of Water/Cups)
With regard to your spirituality you are in good company. You have a community with similar beliefs and foundation which you communicate and share ideas. They are indeed similar to you and there is a sense of joy that comes with being a part of that community.
I'm not part of any community. I used to be, though, and yes, it was one of the greatest times of my life. I'd like to find that again and I believe I might. For now, I'm going inward and drawing strength from that quiet place I'd go to as a child.

Quote:
10. Career - Patience (7 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
I would gather from this card, you are not at the pinacle of your career. You aren't indifferent either. You are just waiting, growing something in the meantime. The image of a pregnant woman would suggest that you've already planted the seeds in your career and now you are just waiting patiently for that to grow into something more. Perhaps not quite certain what the outcome will be but knowing that you are on a path somewhere. Nothing needs to be done aside from being patient.
I feel like I've planted some seeds, yes, and now I wait. There's also another part that senses I need to plant some other seeds. But overall, I feel like I'm in a good place. I just don't want to feel that things are going to move towards stagnation though the situation may feel secure. I need to know that I'm growing, that my efforts are going to be rewarded at the other end, at least, financially.

Quote:
11. Society and Friends - No-Thingness (V) (Hierophant)
While this card would correlate to the hierophant in a traditional deck, it has an entirely different meaning. It is not nothing, it is not something, it is the space between. It would signify a lack of direction, the silence between words, a settling into a gap. Nothing to hold onto, nothing to give direction and no hint of choices or possibilities ahead. For some reason I feel that this is maybe related with your first house and something that happened perhaps in a social circle or society that is having you simply take a step back and fall into the no-thingness for some time. Not like the hermit in isolation but simply blank. The card is all black. But it would serve a purpose as something creative will be born from the silence.
How interesting. I often have the feeling that everything is meaningless, which used to bring so much sadness but that's because I thought the word was synonymous with 'nothingness'. No-thingness, when the mind interferes, feels like a painful place to be. When I'm objective about it, as far as I can be, I realize that's it's actually a peaceful place and state of being. Of course, I'm not always objective and there are moments, even long stretches of time, where I feel directionless and everything seems utterly pointless. There's nothing to hold onto...and something about that is difficult to accept and reconcile. I used to draw the Hermit very often, relying on myself for the answers. Hierophant makes me feel like I ought to be looking out or outside of myself...which I'm hesitant to do. I write to help sort stuff out and I do believe that a lot of my creativity stems from this silence. Yes.

Quote:
12. Fears, Karma, and the Hidden - Receptivity (Queen of Water/Cups)
Again, I'm getting the sense this might be related to your first house and being guarded. It seems right now you have a fear or something that you're working out which is preventing you from being open and receptive, of allowing compassion and softness into your life. Maybe you have a strong sense of will and knowing what you want and as in the 4th House Rebel/Emperor, you tend to be a bit firey and knowing rather than allowing outside energies to give back. You may give more than you receive and maybe you feel that you have to because no one will give as much as you.
Yes, I am a bit fiery but definitely watery and airy. It's interesting to see both the King and Queen in this spread. I have a deep intuitive sense about things and people but it's come at a price, I think. I find myself desperate for 'crumbs', for any kind of 'little' thing someone might feel inclined to throw my way. I tell myself that's enough or ought to be enough. But maybe I'm only going to get what I think I deserve. Truth is, I don't like relying on anyone and yet, there's a part that so wishes I could. I don't want to give up my autonomy or sense of who I am so I'll give what I can, maybe more than I 'should' because I convince myself, something 'good' will come my way, at some point, down the line.

Quote:
Center Card - Overall Energy - Guilt (8 of Clouds/Swords)
Seems you have guilt over something which is driving many aspects of your life. The little mantra on this card suggests that yes, we all want to be better people, grow and become something more but when we chastise and berate ourselves for those areas which we have failed, we get locked into a cycle. By loving ourselves despite any mistakes, failings or areas for growth, we can better allow love into our lives and break out of that cycle of letting feelings of blame overcome us.
This card also makes me think of the Ace of Cups...I did want to write that I believe I need to love myself...more. I can't tell you how many tears I've cried and shed the last six months. Unbelievable. You'd think I'd be all dried up by now. I'm just really disappointed and disillusioned at how some things have turned out and yet, I'm also grateful for or perhaps, mindful of (is the better word), for all of my blessings. I feel guilty about how I feel because how I feel doesn't have a place in my current set up. These feelings don't 'belong' anywhere. Thank you for an enlightening reading. I've come to the realization that my life has been a series of patterns and cycles and there are certain patterns that need to be broken once and for all.

Blessings to you!!

One more thing - THANK YOU for playing Tori Amos' Boys for Pele when you did my reading. It means the world.
Top   #37
Citizen

Anne_23 

Quote:
Anne 23
B - Aquarius - 12th Feb 1964 - Documentaries on Aliens - Learning Tarot - Spiritual Healing

Thanks a lot Anne
I can't wait. If you would like to know more, just ask. I love the colour green, and have a very sweet tooth. Lol.

Regards
Tara
Hi Tara! Let me know how this fits. Thanks for sitting.

1. Self/Significator - The Creator (King of Fire/Wands)
I see you as the zen master, as the card says. You've acheived a level of maturity and inner knowing are are able to use that to create whatever it is you desire in life. You have a deep internal fire and passion which allows you to help others. You are integrated and don't put on a mask or a different persona from who you really are.

2. Finances - Flowering (Queen of Rainbows/Pentacles)
I'm taking this to mean you are financially stable and successful. You are reaping what has been sewed in the past and able to use that to celebrate and manifest what you like. Seems to be a very abundant time financially for you, a sense of maturity in your financial realm.

3. Communication - Exhaustion (9 of Fire/Wands)
Is there something you've been trying to communicate ad nauseam and it isn't being received? You seem exahusted from trying to get your point across, from trying to communicate your inner truth or knowing and either the exhaustion is because others aren't receiving or because you are communicating so much; either writing or speech, that you just simply have little more to give. This is a reminder to take a step back, allow yourself to recover and you'll have more energy to be effective at another time.

4. Home - The Dream (6 of Water/Cups)
This house could refer to either early childhood home or the home we've solidified over time. I'm feeling this has to refer to the home you've built. There is a sense you have wanted or were seeking a type of soul mate experience and perhaps idealized the relationship which would define that home life. I'm getting the sense there was an expectation or hope which isn't being lived out exactly how you wanted. Though we know that the over idealization of a home which would be perfect in every sense is a dream, as the card says. That love and perfection needs to come from within, not another. When we find that from within then we are able to give and received limitless love.

5. Love and Passion - Guilt (8 of Clouds/Swords)
Hm. Seems maybe you're mind is spinning and beating yourself up for something which was done to another in a love relationship. This card reminds us it is ok to feel bad about the things we've done but to move forward with those lessons rather than sit in that mental anguish. Free yourself of any thoughts which linger from something in the past which can not be changed.

6. Work and Health - The Miser (4 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
This would be the mundane tasks or day to day activities which we consider work or contribute to our health. You have a great deal of abundance, ability and wealth to work but are holding onto it and refusing to share. Perhaps this would be related to your ability to use your time to assist with daily activities, but you are not. Maybe you need to take on a little more responsibility with the routine. (I'm internally giggling because I know several Aquarius' that seem to have an unspoken knack for other people just naturally doing things for them....will admit I'm a little jealous....but they just seem to have people jump to every occassion to take on more of the responsibility. Don't know if this is you but it does seem to describe many Aquarius' in my life. Ha)

7. Marriage, Contracts - Laziness (9 of Water/Cups)
Hm, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you've been in a committed relationship and it may be something long term which is comfortable and cozy. Perhaps something that is a little taken for granted in ways. You may feel that everything is smooth and settled but this is a reminder that you can't relax with your pina colada too long before getting up off the lounge chair and getting back to tending to the commitment. If you feel too comfortable in your situation, the mirror around you can crack. Whatever your situation, it seems you need to wake up and get back to realizing areas for growth and repair.

8. Death and Others - The Source (Ace of Fire/Wands)
Oh....the 8th house is so deep and complex. Could mean so many things; death, others, sexuality, rebirth. You have a deep reservoir of energy waiting for you to tap into. I feel like perhaps you could be at the brink of a death and rebirth phase in your life and you have a tremendous amount of fire just waiting to be used in this process. Seems at this time, it would just be recognizing that fire is available to you for use in so many deep aspects of your life.

9. Religion and Spirituality - Silence (XVII) (aka Star)
Your spirituality is settled. You know what it is inside you and there is nothing more you need to seek, obtain or gather. It is simply a calm and understanding which now could be shared with those of like mind. You are resolute in your beliefs or knowing and are receptive to all which surrounds you. Like a dark night, it may make others feel uncomfrotable but for you, you are simply calm, internal and silent in this knowing.

10. Career - Receptivity (Queen of Water/Cups)
Your place in your career is that of receptivity and giving. You epitomize that divine feminine concept of softness and eternal giving. You don't seem to need to fight or be agressive in your career. Things just come and you are simply in a place to give. You don't feel exhausted or run down, but overflowing and open.

11. Society and Friends - Moment to Moment (2 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
With regard to your friends, you live in the moment. You don't have judgements or expectations of anyone or anything and just simply live in harmony with them. If something happens which causes you to stumble or fall, you pick yourself up and move forward rather than dwelling on the mishap.

12. Fears, Karma, the Hidden - The Outsider (5 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
You have a fear or karma to be worked out of feeling like an outsider. Looking on the other side and wondering what is there for your exploration. I love the symbolism on this card as it shows a little boy at a gate, peering through the bars longingly. The gate appears to be locked but the lock is not latched. All he has to do it push and it will open but he doesn't yet have that awareness. You may fear taking that next step to something new, fearing that it is off limits to you in some way. If you just shift your perspective or awareness you will realize that nothing is out of your reach.

Center Card - Overall Energy - Healing (King of Water/Cups)
The energy driving all areas of your life is a healing light which comes from within. You maybe were harmed or jolted in the past but you are well within this process. That healing energy is bright within your heart and eminates outward. Given the other cards, I'm not feeling that you are currently dealing with a major hurt. Maybe this means you have healing energy to give outward. Especially combined with the Miser card, the Source card and the Creator. I'm feeling you have a talent for healing others.
Top   #38
Citizen

kazz1 
feedback sorry for the delay with eid it got late

Quote:
Hi Kazz1, thank you for being patient as I was getting back to catching up on these. Please don't hesitate to give honest feedback.

1. Significator/Self - Aloneness (IX) (Hermit)
You are currently learning to be alone with yourself. There is no other person you need to be complete and you are learning that the light you have within will be enough to sustain you. Take this time in isolation to realize that everything you have inside is enough to feel whole.

You are right. I am surrounded with people all the time but i feel truly alone. I can be laughing and seeming to enjoy myself but i am in my own little world inside of my mind.

2. Finances - Mind (Page of Clouds/Swords)
You seem to be in a head trip about finances. Perhaps this has been on your mind a lot because you don't feel you have enough, or the right access, or are spending appropriately. There is something that needs to be communicated. The advice here is to let go of the cloud that is in your mind. If you write down all your concerns you will find that they are always there, it is time to let go.

i am okay financially. i have never been one of those people that need a lot of money. As long as i have enough to pay the bills and provide for my children thats all i need. Currently me and my husband are "separated", he mostly still lives here but we have no phsyical relationship. He has not paid me anything towards, mortgage, bills, grocery etc so that causes me stress because i amstill supproting him.

3. Communication - Beyond Illusion (XX) (Judgement)
You are learning or need to learn to communicate without judgement. You communicate what you think should be, what is right, what is wrong, you may be opinionated. It is a lesson or transition now to let those go and communicate beyond illusion, beyond opinion, and only from your deepest truth.

you are right. i always try to be as honest as possible but my delivery may not be the right way. my intentions are to be gentle but sometimes i just cannot be and its not with ill intent just who i am and only with people close to me.

4. Home - Politics (7 of Clouds/Swords)
Typically this house refers to earlier childhood or adolesence. Perhaps parents or siblings. You were living in an illusion there, not sure of which face was the true face. The mask slips and the reality is behind but the truth is that both masks are false. There may be a sense you don't know the reality of your family and home life. Like something is hidding and yet to be revealed.

i sometimes feel like i am adopted. i was the only child out of 4 who was abused by my father and my mother seems to protect the other 3 children and they turn against me. i am different than everyone but look like them so i doubt im adopted. When i got married my husband was abusive towards me so not sure if its just who i am that people want to hurt me of just bad luck. But you are right i dont know whats real anymore.sometimes i have lost touch with reality but still in my senses.

5. Love and Passion - Compromise (6 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
There is something in your love life where you are compromising your own inner truth, whether it be for control, power or approval of the other person. You know what is right in this situation but you are left compromising that inner knowing for something else. Let go of that compromise and live to your own self.

all i have done is compromise. i compromised and agreed to an arranged marriage. then i compromised and stayed in the marriage for my mother. now i am still refusing to get a divorce because of my children and my mother. my entire life is a compromise that has yet to be acknowledged.

6. Work and Health - The Lovers (VI)
Seems your work situation is being complicated with a matter of attraction. This card warns the querant that not all sexual attraction or love as we know it is true love. It is finding an honor of a person as an individual....usually that person reflects aspects of ourselves we need to work on. Perhaps this complication is a lesson to look at yourself and decide what type of person you need to be and that will bring true love from within. It is after all, a fact that we are born and die alone so finding love within oneself is the most honorable course of action.

after 15 years i finally met a guy who doesnt know my feelings. we arent even friends but we do work together and i am crazy about him. my heart aches for him but i will nevre tell him because i dont have the guts to face the world and fight to be happy. im also afraid of the illusion of a good future to be shattered. so i just live within myself.

7. Relationships, Marriage, Contracts - Success (6 of Fire/Wands)
If you are not in a committed relationship or marriage, I would take this to mean perhaps work contracts or other type official agreements in your life. You are successful in those and are feeling on top of the world. You seem to know through all the peaks and valleys, if one contract fails another will come through and you just seem to ride the wave of what comes.

im stuck in this marriage but i am also really good at my job. So i agree.
8. Death, Others - Conditioning (XV) (Devil)
This house perpetually confuses me as to what exactly it applies to so feedback is encouraged. This card talks about a lion raised among sheep and does not realize his true potential. As with the Devil in all decks, it talks about releasing attachements to what we know. Only by releasing attachements to a conditioned way of thinking are we able to truly be ourselves. I'm going to intuitively say this may have to do with how you relate to others. Perhaps you are stuck in a pattern of allowing the sheep to condition you into thinking you are less than what you are. Perhaps you have not yet found your inner lion amongst the crowd.

like i mentioned above i was the one that was differnt in my family. i always thought maybe i was the sheep and they were the lions but maybe im the lion raised by sheeps. my confidence is shattered and i am brought down an dnot encouraged. imthe only one in my family that has the ability to become something like a doctor or lawyer but i wa robbed of these opportunities. then i was forced to marry my husband who feels that as a woman its my duty to be his servant. At the same time hes modern enought o make me pay for everything so he does literally nothing. Also the guy i have a secret crush on is a leo so perhaps thats where you got the lion.

9. Religion and Spirituality - Inner Voice (II) (High Priestess)
With regard to spirituality you are connected to your higher self and internal sense of knowing. The fact that you are on a tarot forum suggests you are connected with this intuitive voice within and are using this to guide your spiritual side. Like a dolphin, you dive deep into your deepest waters of emotions and emerge with a sense of knowing. I think combined with the card above you are learning to relate this with the outside world and others perhaps?

i am.i have always wanted to seek out knowledge in everythoig and see the higher purpose spirtually. no matter what i get into, ifits spirtual i realy dive in.

10. Career - Turning In (4 of Water/Cups)
Career issues seem to be creating an external chatter which you need to calm your mind. I'm wondering if the lovers card in the work house have to do a little with this noise. This is guidance to meditate and turn inward to calm those outside voices and find yourself within.

other job opportunities have come up but i dont puruse it because of the guy ihave acrush on

11. Society and Friends - Change (X) (Wheel of Fortune)
Major change going on with how you relate to society and friends. I think again this is somewhat related to the 8th house of others. The 8th house has to do with people you may not know on an intimate level while this house are those more closely connected to you; colleagues, friends, etc. This change is destiny, fate or karma. There is nothing you are doing to bring it on or control. In fact, the advice is to release all control and let whatever change is happening amonst these people to just be what it is....you can't stop it, slow it or manipulate. You just have to get in the center of the wheel and accept whatever happens as it is meant to happen.

there was a period of time where i no longer had any friends. Since i started this job 1.5 years ago things are changing for me and i finally am happier than before.

12. Fears, Karma, the Hidden - The Rebel (IV) (Emperor)
This seems to relate to some of the other cards in the spread. The hidden aspect of yourself or your shadow has to do with living confidently in your own truth, regardless of what others think or say. You have the ability to manifest anything you want if you accept the shadow that no control is needed but simply a firey knowing and rejection of conditioning of what should be done based on society.

Center Card - Overall Energy - Schizophrenia (2 of Clouds/Swords)
The overall energy of your life right now is feeling split, of two minds, two opinions of many things or perhaps one major thing which is driving all the areas of your life. You feel caught between a rock and hard place. Should you say yes or no, should you go or stay, you may try to make a list of pros and cons and still not be able to decide. If you aren't able to follow your heart, the advice is to just jump as your heart will stop beating from the adrenaline and will find itself in the process.
this is right in evrey aspect of my life. do i stay married and never try to find true love as if im not divored i wont feel right dating. Separation is just separation your not really married. do i leave this job or stay...leaving i will leave behind my crush and good friends and potential to grow new job could go either way.

i am so sorry for the delay. With eid things got hectic i have left the feedback up above the reading. overall a really good reading thank you!
Top   #39
Citizen

Tara 

Quote:
Hi Tara! Let me know how this fits. Thanks for sitting.
Hi anne
I am having trouble connecting to the internet on my hols but will do as much as it will allow now.

1. Self/Significator - The Creator (King of Fire/Wands)
I see you as the zen master, as the card says. You've acheived a level of maturity and inner knowing are are able to use that to create whatever it is you desire in life. You have a deep internal fire and passion which allows you to help others. You are integrated and don't put on a mask or a different persona from who you really are. All that is true and what you see is what you get in particular. I am driven to succeed in my new career as it is quite new for me and my being the main provider for my 15 year old son. I have that masculine side too as i an also taken the father role through necessity.

2. Finances - Flowering (Queen of Rainbows/Pentacles)
I'm taking this to mean you are financially stable and successful. You are reaping what has been sewed in the past and able to use that to celebrate and manifest what you like. Seems to be a very abundant time financially for you, a sense of maturity in your financial realm.

I am struggling badly since i separated and my business failed but i have returned to college and am ready for a better job within my sector and have started to get more hours at work. Regular hours are 24 and extra shifts are irregular but improving.

3. Communication - Exhaustion (9 of Fire/Wands)
Is there something you've been trying to communicate ad nauseam and it isn't being received? You seem exahusted from trying to get your point across, from trying to communicate your inner truth or knowing and either the exhaustion is because others aren't receiving or because you are communicating so much; either writing or speech, that you just simply have little more to give. This is a reminder to take a step back, allow yourself to recover and you'll have more energy to be effective at another time.

Very true. I have issues with a co worker who is on the same pay scale but more senior position. I have been trying hard to improve our communication but feel i need to lay my cards on the table after my holiday in order to clear the air as she is not communicating work stuff that i have the riggt to know. I am fed up with her.

4. Home - The Dream (6 of Water/Cups)
This house could refer to either early childhood home or the home we've solidified over time. I'm feeling this has to refer to the home you've built. There is a sense you have wanted or were seeking a type of soul mate experience and perhaps idealized the relationship which would define that home life. I'm getting the sense there was an expectation or hope which isn't being lived out exactly how you wanted. Though we know that the over idealization of a home which would be perfect in every sense is a dream, as the card says. That love and perfection needs to come from within, not another. When we find that from within then we are able to give and received limitless love.

Also spot on. I married and separated four years later. We are friends but will never be together again. It is sad as we love each other as brothers. I feel lonely sometimes as my son spends most of his time in his room or out and am ready for true love again to make my home complete. I feel at home in my home though.

5. Love and Passion - Guilt (8 of Clouds/Swords)
Hm. Seems maybe you're mind is spinning and beating yourself up for something which was done to another in a love relationship. This card reminds us it is ok to feel bad about the things we've done but to move forward with those lessons rather than sit in that mental anguish. Free yourself of any thoughts which linger from something in the past which can not be changed.

My ex is good to me and sometimes does too much as he is huge on famiky and we are his family in a land far from home for him. I do what i can for him but having our sin means i need his help more. I do glfeel guilty sometimes over that and because i feel he has not mived on despite me telling him we will never get back together. I feel he could also restrict us finding love as we never closed the book fully on our relationship. We are not together physically.
6. Work and Health - The Miser (4 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
This would be the mundane tasks or day to day activities which we consider work or contribute to our health. You have a great deal of abundance, ability and wealth to work but are holding onto it and refusing to share. Perhaps this would be related to your ability to use your time to assist with daily activities, but you are not. Maybe you need to take on a little more responsibility with the routine. (I'm internally giggling because I know several Aquarius' that seem to have an unspoken knack for other people just naturally doing things for them....will admit I'm a little jealous....but they just seem to have people jump to every occassion to take on more of the responsibility. Don't know if this is you but it does seem to describe many Aquarius' in my life. Ha)

Ha ha. Nope. I am struggling financially for 11 years now so it is in my mind a lot. As for work i want more responsibility and am driven to get it so i can enjoy my job be proud and support my son. So i am the opposite of your aquarian friends. Lol.

7. Marriage, Contracts - Laziness (9 of Water/Cups)
Hm, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you've been in a committed relationship and it may be something long term which is comfortable and cozy. Perhaps something that is a little taken for granted in ways. You may feel that everything is smooth and settled but this is a reminder that you can't relax with your pina colada too long before getting up off the lounge chair and getting back to tending to the commitment. If you feel too comfortable in your situation, the mirror around you can crack. Whatever your situation, it seems you need to wake up and get back to realizing areas for growth and repair.

True as i mentioned above as regards to my ex. We are not together but comfortable and he comes as he pleases to visit our sin and sometimes cooks as my son rathers he visits us. It needs to see his dad in his dads for all our sakes. Yes and yes i am happy without a man at present but starting to feel i an ready.

8. Death and Others - The Source (Ace of Fire/Wands)
Oh....the 8th house is so deep and complex. Could mean so many things; death, others, sexuality, rebirth. You have a deep reservoir of energy waiting for you to tap into. I feel like perhaps you could be at the brink of a death and rebirth phase in your life and you have a tremendous amount of fire just waiting to be used in this process. Seems at this time, it would just be recognizing that fire is available to you for use in so many deep aspects of your life.

I hope so with work and i am passionate about cards and healing too.

9. Religion and Spirituality - Silence (XVII) (aka Star)
Your spirituality is settled. You know what it is inside you and there is nothing more you need to seek, obtain or gather. It is simply a calm and understanding which now could be shared with those of like mind. You are resolute in your beliefs or knowing and are receptive to all which surrounds you. Like a dark night, it may make others feel uncomfrotable but for you, you are simply calm, internal and silent in this knowing.

Spot on too. I am very spiritual and confident and happy within it. Of course many of my friends are catholic as i am and they think my beliefs are a load of codswallop. Lol.
10. Career - Receptivity (Queen of Water/Cups)
Your place in your career is that of receptivity and giving. You epitomize that divine feminine concept of softness and eternal giving. You don't seem to need to fight or be agressive in your career. Things just come and you are simply in a place to give. You don't feel exhausted or run down, but overflowing and open.

Spot on also. I work with adults with intellectual disabilities and live my job caring supporting and doing all in my power to help them develop.

11. Society and Friends - Moment to Moment (2 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
With regard to your friends, you live in the moment. You don't have judgements or expectations of anyone or anything and just simply live in harmony with them. If something happens which causes you to stumble or fall, you pick yourself up and move forward rather than dwelling on the mishap.

True again. I have friends in nany different areas and many are from over 25 years. I rarely fall out with any but if i did i forgive and forget easily. Because many are from differing areas i often have to see them separately so that takes more time.

12. Fears, Karma, the Hidden - The Outsider (5 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
You have a fear or karma to be worked out of feeling like an outsider. Looking on the other side and wondering what is there for your exploration. I love the symbolism on this card as it shows a little boy at a gate, peering through the bars longingly. The gate appears to be locked but the lock is not latched. All he has to do it push and it will open but he doesn't yet have that awareness. You may fear taking that next step to something new, fearing that it is off limits to you in some way. If you just shift your perspective or awareness you will realize that nothing is out of your reach.

I feel like an outsider at work as i an quieter and older than many and work with this woman who excludes me.
Center Card - Overall Energy - Healing (King of Water/Cups)
The energy driving all areas of your life is a healing light which comes from within. You maybe were harmed or jolted in the past but you are well within this process. That healing energy is bright within your heart and eminates outward. Given the other cards, I'm not feeling that you are currently dealing with a major hurt. Maybe this means you have healing energy to give outward. Especially combined with the Miser card, the Source card and the Creator. I'm feeling you have a talent for healing others.
Thank you so much for this reading which was spot on and very positive. I do love healing and try to embody that sense of giving to others.

Regards
Tara
When i get back from my holidays i will do one for you.
😊
Top   #40

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.