One-Card Love Oracle Readings

CosmicBeing

Heavy handed in that a lot of the information in the book is a bit overly Woo-woo and less informative on the cards themselves if that makes sense :laugh: but let's see what card comes out!
Taking that as.. it's not that down to earth lol

ARISE

The end of this year will offer you a sincere opportunity to do just that, but it'll be up to you as to whether or not you really use this opportunity. This card serves as a reminder that in love, the only thing that holds you back from enjoying it is you. So make sure to not spend too much time being hard on yourself for any past disappointments. You're allowed to have fun and enjoy it so go for it!
This is fitting. I will archive this and remember it.
Looks like end of the year is about rising up from something and moving on.
Not letting it get in the way of me enjoying life or love.

Thank you for the reading. It really connects with my present and probably will in my future. I am needing to not let any past disappointments hold me back.

Noni

Hi Obey :)
Thanks for offering to read.
I LOVE Rumi's poetry....these cards look interesting I checked them online.
Am curious to see--- what these cards say about how my new guy views me?

Cheers!

mahafrins

THE IMPOSSIBLE MADE POSSIBLE

It seems like your message to AP added some sense of clarity as to where things and go and what they can actually do. It'll likely still be some time before you see any action from them that might please you completely but something that shifted.

No action but yes I said a restart that's good for him not for me... But I will keep positive

Jdance

Hi!
may i ask a question?
I've had a friend "T" in my thoughts alot lately. I don't know why and wonder if possibly he thinking of me as well? A message to help me understand this better maybe ?
that too muddly? sorry let me know haha

obeygravity

Hello! May I please ask what I can expect next in my love life? I am currently single. Thanks :)

BEYOND DEATH, LIFE

It seems like before your love life can be what you're truly looking for, you must first undergo a death of sorts. A process of shedding your old skin, including old wounds and baggage and be willing to embrace what kind of new possibilities are available to you in life. This process is a choice, however. Not something that you HAVE to go through, but is integral to your ability to really open yourself up to love and allow yourself to give love in a healthier, more balanced way.

obeygravity

Whoops !! 😁

Ab's intentions towards me?

PASSION OF THE WILD RED MOTHER

I don't think AB knows what their intentions are right now. They're allowing themselves to be actively chaotic and haphazard in what they do in hopes that it'll eventually give them greater insight to what they want.

obeygravity

Humm...no problem :D

Why Tharsila M still spying me?

Thanks!

Is if confirmed that this is happening or do you simply want to know their intentions

obeygravity

Hi Obey :)
Thanks for offering to read.
I LOVE Rumi's poetry....these cards look interesting I checked them online.
Am curious to see--- what these cards say about how my new guy views me?

Cheers!

YOU, WHO SHOW THE WAY

Strangely I'm not sure if this has to do with him so much as you. This card is asking you to simply be filled with hope in this situation and allow yourself to fall into it with little care or need for control. The more you allow yourself to go into this blindly, the more pleasantly surprised you'll be.

obeygravity

Hi!
may i ask a question?
I've had a friend "T" in my thoughts alot lately. I don't know why and wonder if possibly he thinking of me as well? A message to help me understand this better maybe ?
that too muddly? sorry let me know haha

I asked simply what you needed to know about T being in your thoughts lately :)

THE HUMAN GIFT

At this time, it's not known. It seems like something is beginning to wake up within you that may be uncomfortable and disconcerting. It doesn't seem bad. In fact, quite the opposite. It'll only seem that way because you're not accustomed to it. But once you've allowed the block to be removed, you'll feel a lot more whole at what it is you'll uncover regarding them.