Intuitive Exercises


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination



 
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

[QUOTE
Top   #91
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 
Intuitive Exercises


Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
Ahoy LadyKathryn, thank you for sitting.

The first reaction is heat at my forehead- heated discussions, doubts, the wish to move on and not getting ahead. Like you floor the accelarator and step on the brake at the same time. Contradicting impressions.

The feeling of soft hands in my back, pushing me forwards - you want to be with her. Despite better judgement, you want to get closer to her.
Heavy feeling in my feet - you can't move, you have to stay where you are.
Pinching in my left temple - you think you're crazy.

The overactive forehead chakra deals with fear. Writing down these words gives me an unpleasant feeling in the sakral chakra (these two relate/correspondend) - unfiltered emotions, intense desires, lust.
You want to be with her (2nd chakra), you are scared of this intensity (6th chakra). This inner conflict needs to be solved by yourself. You need to find inner balance - there are methods (meditation, breathing, dancing) to help you balancing your chakras in order to unravel the knot.

The happy future you wish to see for you two: It's possible. You can make it come true because it's a question of certainty. Most of all in the strength of your feelings.
Do you believe you can be happy with her? Then go for it. But don't ask for her response, ask about your own. Consult your feelings when you are with her - if there's overthinking, then look for the cause inside of you.

Let me know =)


I want to be with her- the heavy accelerator / then breaks is allllll her. We were good for a little bit, then she ran away. She won't communicate , and wasn't making a comittment. Using her not so ex as a shields then her son. Still I try. She texts then runs away , then texts again. I'm so confused . So I feel like the inner conflict is hers? I wind up absorbing it because I feel her. I can tell when she's going to text, ill out of the blue feel so anxious! It's nuts. She tells me all the time she's crazy. But the energy between us when we are together is rediculous- off the charts magnetic. We laugh, we have fun , lust yes- but only if she's not throwing up her ex as a shield. So can we be happy, yes , but I need her to meet me half way. Just tell me the commitment is there. We had talked about a business together and for a moment a home, then suddenly she was gone.

The back and forth is my confusion about what her actual intention is. You want me? Cool let figure out how to make it through alllll the complications, if you don't want to do that- leave me alone so I can heal.

Cerebral absolutely. I do feel like a mess. But I'm direct. I've been trying to move on, but I can't seem to, I feel like an oyster and she is the grain of sand in my heart. I saw such a strong future for us once, but then she ran. So I'm over thinking a lot, but she does too.

If that makes sense? I over think because she won't tell me anything directly. It becomes an issue of communication and clarity, because she will say one thing then do another. Like intentionally to keep me off center.

Unfiltered emotions yes! She won't talk about them, she then over thinks and freaks out- and though our connection I then do too.

I'm still thinking and processing this for more of my part In it. Because two to tango and I'm sure I'm guilty of some of it too.
Top   #92
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

[QUOTE
Top   #93
bluelagune's Avatar
bluelagune  bluelagune is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Feb 2013
Location: In a beautiful state of happiness
Posts: 5,385
bluelagune 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
You're funny.
Grilled fish and salad. I got "tuna" or "tofu".
Haha greek salad; salmon from last night's bbq and I did grilled mashed potatoes cakes. It does look like tofu though

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
Oh. Interesting. Chest becomes wide, and wider. Biggest heart chakra ever.
Sweaty palms, flushing face.
Most intense shivers running up and down my spine, up to the back of my head, down to the small of my back. Crown and Root are not involved. No reaction on the front of my body, it's all on the backside.
I don't get your mind. Just a soft tingling at the right side of my temple. It's like you've clicked with that person, and you cannot explain. It's just because.
Let me know. =)
Yes, he is a man whom I respect very much but when I look at him, he makes me smile. I don't know if I like him or have a crash on him but "clicked" is a good way to describe it.

Good job!
Top   #94
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

[QUOTE=
Top   #95
bluelagune's Avatar
bluelagune  bluelagune is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Feb 2013
Location: In a beautiful state of happiness
Posts: 5,385
bluelagune 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
Thank you for the feedback =)
I wonder - will food readings ever be requested/ needed?
I don't know. Maybe there is a woman out there who needs to seduce a good man a path to a man's heart is through his stomach
Top   #96
Radke  Radke is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Aug 2013
Location: US
Posts: 680
Radke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
Ahoy R!

The first physical reaction is my heart beating - Heart chakra: emotions, joy. The question of trust. Can you trust them? Do they trust you?
You want to trust them, and you want to get that happy feeling again.

I don't get the other person. When I focus on Z, I get a twitching in the stomach pit/navel. Power, ego, self-assertion. This could relate to them, to you or to your relationship. This may also describe your connection.
They may make you feel furious - or in return, you can make them become enraged. This might be a fertile thing to do, it's also unnerving and draining. You may also feel this person is blocking your development.

Heart is beating stronger. Am I on the right track? You may be romantically involved, I don't know. It's more about you then about the connection. It's about what this person helps you to understand.
Basically, it's a bit of a power game. Who's will is stronger. You can integrate these expereriences, and gain deeper knowledge about yourself. Sometimes you might not know which is yours, and which is theirs.

Let me know =)
This is too funny and accurate!
First off, they are terribly untrustworthy. My friends have told me he is not the faithful type. That is why I was letting him chase me, etc. however unfortunately it was not worth it.
We were friends on facebook for a long time until I posted a picture of me with my good friend who is a male - he deleted me off facebook immediately after. I am unsure why - if you can pick up the reason why, feel free to let me know and I can give you feedback on that as well!

The ego thing OOOOOH goodness you are on the right track. This person is a very strong aries and he has the reputation of having a HUUUGE ego among our circle.
He posted a photo a few days ago with the caption "Your ex couldn't beat it, I hit it like a freethrow. And since I lost some wait you say I got a big ego" - I believe it is from Chris Brown?

I would like to be romantically involved but he removed me off facebook so I guess it is over between us. Not sure why he removed me but then again his ego is quite big.

Super accurate! Great job with your reading
Top   #97
RAphrodite's Avatar
RAphrodite  RAphrodite is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 3,715
RAphrodite 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
Ahoy RA, I'm glad you feel better.
I sometimes wonder if sitters read my initial posting at all. It's all written down what I offer, and in each thread there's somebody astonished about something.
Well, I'm used to that. Seriously. I grew up with a narcisstic mother and a - very likely - depressed father. I also work in a nursing home, and I'm surrounded with chronically depressed persons. Clients, workmates, visitors and relatives come to me with their clouds, and I rarely get a feedback when I read my body in their presence. I sometimes feel very sick, and I need a great deal of time off to recover. Well, I need to change my perception. I have to protect myself better. I'm not yet sure how to do it.

I'm really thankful for you sitting in this thread because you help me to see that my reactions towards people are not something hysterical. I used to think that for very long time.
Once more, I'm really thankful that you've asked to sit! Your feedback shows that I'm not crazy. This happens to me daily. I used to think that I was sort of weird because I don't like some people's presence because they give me a funny feeling in the stomach pit. I thought I was socially disabled because I prefer to be alone most of the time.
This experiment will help me to learn how to protect me and to control these physical reactions.
Thank you for your feedback. At first, I found it difficult to understand your question. I managed to read it the moment it was a part of my post. I think this effect is some kind of protection. It shields us from further harm.

I'm very sorry you feel this way about a person and that your health is affected in such a way. Wishing you well, and please - always feel welcome to my threads!
***
Ha, I did read it (skimmed it for caveats on questions, to be precise)

I think this is a very interesting method. And I understand what you mean by wanting to substantiate the feelings generated in your body. I usually pick up other people's feelings quite quickly when in person (millers gifted child) , but have never tried to tap into my intuition the way you have with it. Will try and see. Might help me separate the ******* from the everyday people

I agree with you, if you are that sensitive, is it possible to tune out abit? Just try to work in a simple cognitive structured plane?

Thank you again for taking the time out. [emoji813]
Top   #98
Indygoflame's Avatar
Indygoflame  Indygoflame is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Apr 2017
Location: California USA
Posts: 120
Indygoflame 

Hi Zhadee. I rarely ask about a particular person but feel I need closure so badly. I wanted to know if you could tell me why my ex Vallejo stopped talking to me cold turkey. I'm the type who needs closure, but I know I can't approach him for this as I still may never get the truth. Once I can get some type of closure, I will be free emotionally to move on. The other day I came to a stop sign and the street name was Vallejo. At the same time a Stevie Wonder song,I just called to say I love you was playing. I haven't spoken to him in 7 months. Any insight would be most appreciated so I can cleanse him from my psyche. Thanks a bunch.
Top   #99
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

[QUOn just make use of them without feeling uneasy.

[/FONT]
Top   #100
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.