Intuitive Exercises

Indygoflame

Ahoy Zhadee. I'm baaaack. Lol. I wanted to know if you could pick up anything for me regarding my finances and why I am still having sooooooo much anxiety! There ar3 things happening for me which I don't completely understand. Is this anxiety my own or is my spidey senses picking up on something or someone else.?Thanks.

Indygoflame

Ahoy Indygoflame, happy to see you again :joke:

It takes a while to tune into you.
Fear:
Soft tingling at the left backside of my head - could result from wrong thinking. I did not get the impression that these are somebody else's fears.
Writing this gives me a sudden attack of sweat in the face and around the shoulders: you seem to be afraid of somebody, or somebody is giving you a lot of trouble. They make you feel umcomfortable, and you don't know how to deal with them. Uneasy feeling - is it something that they could say to you that you don't want to hear?
Also a soft pressure on the left side of me upper head - you worry too much about their behaviour towards you. Doing so gives them too much importantce. Please check this relationship and put it back into balance. Should be a peer... no. Not your senior, not your parents. Weird - no matter what type of person I keep asking, I get a stinging sensation in my left upper arm. Like it was your neighbour at school.
Twitching of the right eye - a bit nervousness. You may pick up on something that isn't yours. You seem to look at something too attentively OR avoid to look at some obvious fact.
A bit of a weight on the chest - again, this may result from worry.

Finances:
A bit of warmth in my right foot/leg - that's something you need to sort out. But basically, you're on the right track.
More tingling at the left backside of my head - you could find it difficult to resist when you're under pressure. Writing this presents me also with a soft pressing on the right forehead. You do know that you don't need to shop because you already have enough (feeling needy would activate a lower chakra), but it seems to keep your mind busy. Do you get shopping attacks when you're either bored or under pressure? A stinging sensation in both right foot and shoulder, also on the back of my right hand (ringfinger) - you know what you do, so you can help it.
A bit of pressure in the backbone - you carry a lot of weight, responsibility or pressure. Breathing helps, stretching as well.
Slightly difficult to breathe - this responds with the tension in the backbone. Now there's also a bit of pain in my left shoulder. That's something you try to shake off, that's a load that was put on you.

No other chakra responded - just the 3rd eye/6th chakra was active. It deals with intuition and your inner knowing. Some wild guess here: you may try to ignore the messages of your inner voice by causing some troubles in the outer world. Worries on money and fear is enough to overhear the messages from your inner guidance. When something isn't visible, or obvious you may then try to ignore it.

Meditation is a great way to make your inner voice audible. Once you start to ask your inner voice for guidance, and listen to it, you will see that outer problems start to vanish.

Let me know =)

Thank you Zhadee for your awesome insight. I have a bunch of things happening all at the same time. I agree that I could indeed benefit from some meditation to help center and ground my energy. That way I can approach things with a clear understanding. I will keep reading your message and see exactly how this ties in with what I'm feeling. I think I do create some unnecessary worry too. : )

Radke

Hi again!
I was hoping this time you can give me a general feel between whats going on between me and Z in general? Maybe you can pick up some stuff and I can let you know what is going on.
Thanks again!

LadyKathryn

Still don't know how to word my questions. It's really about my romantic relationship with Maria. But there are a million questions and as o try to write them, they scatter like a school fish in the sun with a predator on the hunt.

bluelagune

Hi Zhadee,

So I thought a fun intuitive ones for you:

1) what am I am making for dinner?
Or
2) How do I feel about X (male), you will read my mind :) and yes he is real, flesh and blood in this century ? :)

LadyKathryn

I want to be with her- the heavy accelerator / then breaks is allllll her. We were good for a little bit, then she ran away. She won't communicate , and wasn't making a comittment. Using her not so ex as a shields then her son. Still I try. She texts then runs away , then texts again. I'm so confused . So I feel like the inner conflict is hers? I wind up absorbing it because I feel her. I can tell when she's going to text, ill out of the blue feel so anxious! It's nuts. She tells me all the time she's crazy. But the energy between us when we are together is rediculous- off the charts magnetic. We laugh, we have fun , lust yes- but only if she's not throwing up her ex as a shield. So can we be happy, yes , but I need her to meet me half way. Just tell me the commitment is there. We had talked about a business together and for a moment a home, then suddenly she was gone.