> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

obeygravity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelagune View Post
Hi Obeygravity,

your cards:
8 of swords/king of cups/page of pentacles/3 of cups/fool

there is a feeling of being trapped and has something to do with a man. Either you are moving in with this man or are trying to move away from him. Not sure but a msg informs you of financial things. Contract? Friendship or celebration and new beginning with good friends! So there is definitely new move in this.

time:
8 of swords = 8 months
king of cups = 14 weeks
3 cups = 3 weeks

I feel like this is happening within 3 weeks?

side question: Is this a relationship with an older man?
... Well to be honest it's a bit odd seeing this as it seems like I'm incapable of reading on my moving without a king coming up.

I can only assume this is connected somehow with my ex. I do feel a bit trapped living here, however, just because all of my friends have moved away and my current living situation isn't that great (back at home). Where I'm moving would put me a lot closer to some good friends and would be the kind of move I've been wanting to make since I graduated college so it's nice to see that this is being reinforced by the cards!

As for the timing, I'm actually shooting for that 14 weeks time period - specifically for financial reasons. I'm basically at my savings goal but I've signed up for some events to sell some merchandise that I think will be incredibly lucrative and help add more to my moving savings to make it a lot more comfortable. I have weirdly been getting some messages that the move may happen significantly sooner than later though admittedly I'm not sure how that may happen as I'm such a stickler for details and plans but we'll see. Definitely shooting for 14 weeks, however! Will update you if it happens in 3 weeks somehow or after I managed to pull things off in that 14 week time period

Thank you!
Top   #21
Citizen

bluelagune 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeygravity View Post
... Well to be honest it's a bit odd seeing this as it seems like I'm incapable of reading on my moving without a king coming up.

I can only assume this is connected somehow with my ex. I do feel a bit trapped living here, however, just because all of my friends have moved away and my current living situation isn't that great (back at home). Where I'm moving would put me a lot closer to some good friends and would be the kind of move I've been wanting to make since I graduated college so it's nice to see that this is being reinforced by the cards!

As for the timing, I'm actually shooting for that 14 weeks time period - specifically for financial reasons. I'm basically at my savings goal but I've signed up for some events to sell some merchandise that I think will be incredibly lucrative and help add more to my moving savings to make it a lot more comfortable. I have weirdly been getting some messages that the move may happen significantly sooner than later though admittedly I'm not sure how that may happen as I'm such a stickler for details and plans but we'll see. Definitely shooting for 14 weeks, however! Will update you if it happens in 3 weeks somehow or after I managed to pull things off in that 14 week time period

Thank you!
Thank you! Yes, definitely update me in 3 weeks!

Good journey!
Top   #22
Citizen

lighthousekeeper 

Quote:
Hi Lighthousekeeper,

thank you for participating.

your cards:
7 of cups/wheel of fortune/5 of wands/Sun/4 of swords

The dream is coming true with the wheel finally turning into the right direction. There is a competition of sorts starting out for you or sun makes me think these are little children? or adults who act like children. Then there is rest.

timing:
7 cups = 7 weeks
5 wands = 5 days
4 swords = 4 months.

I'm thinking you will start in 7 weeks?
Interesting! Definitely within the right ball park. And yes finally I will be doing what I want to do!

I don't know when exactly but it will be sometime in July or August, so seven weeksish is likely.. I am teaching adults, and we often joke that adults act like children in the classroom.. they joke around a lot. The 'rest' could be about how I have to start with a casual position, I get a class for six weeks or so then don't have work until there is another class, which could be days or weeks
Top   #23
Citizen

bluelagune 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthousekeeper View Post
Interesting! Definitely within the right ball park. And yes finally I will be doing what I want to do!

I don't know when exactly but it will be sometime in July or August, so seven weeksish is likely.. I am teaching adults, and we often joke that adults act like children in the classroom.. they joke around a lot. The 'rest' could be about how I have to start with a casual position, I get a class for six weeks or so then don't have work until there is another class, which could be days or weeks
Thank you! Great feedback!
Wish you best in your teaching class!
Top   #24
Citizen

Dartellus 

Quote:
Hello Dartellus,

thanks for participating.

your cards:
Star/knight of wands/10 of pentacles/Sun/3 of swords

there is an interview coming in a company but with Star either you are dreamily optimistic or it is quite a distance away. Knight of wands I see as movement towards south and with 10 of pentacles (a group of people that you have similar work with). There is a great opportunity and delight and I think you might get this. Not exactly sure what 3 of swords is but maybe some "cut through the BS" type of discussion.

timing:
knight of wands = 12 days
3 swords = 3 months

I think you might travel in the next 12 days but won't hear anything or won't decide anything until 3 months have passed?

let me know what you think?
Hiya Blue!

This is very spot on!

yes, i'm very optimistic about a job that i want, a job that would fit perfectly what i want and need now.
In 12 days i will be on my vacations, going to the farm region on my state.
3 months would fit the date that i would start the job (In august).

i'll update you about this!

Thanks Blued!
Top   #25

Citizen

bluelagune 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartellus View Post
Hiya Blue!

This is very spot on!

yes, i'm very optimistic about a job that i want, a job that would fit perfectly what i want and need now.
In 12 days i will be on my vacations, going to the farm region on my state.
3 months would fit the date that i would start the job (In august).

i'll update you about this!

Thanks Blued!
Thank you. Hope you get it. Look forward to hearing from you in 3 months!
Top   #26
Citizen

Noni 

Quote:
Hi Noni,

your cards:
5 of swords/ace of pentacles/queen of pentacles/10 of swords/page of wands

There is some type of drama in this and ace of pentacles makes me think of trust issue. Queen could be representing you in this disagreement and feeling bottomed out in this hopeless situation. But there will be an email coming your way at the end of it.

5 swords = 5 months
ace of pentacles = 1 year or fall
10 of swords = 10 months
page of wands = 11 days

I think most likely this person will contact you within next 11 days because the years and months sounds too far off.

let me know what you think?
Hi Bluelagune

Thanks for the reading.
Just wanted to update no contact in 11 days.

Cheers
Top   #27
Citizen

bluelagune 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Hi Bluelagune

Thanks for the reading.
Just wanted to update no contact in 11 days.

Cheers
Thank you Noni!
Top   #28

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.