WHEN are you MOST in your...Element :-)

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Spirituality

Oversized hobbit

Morwenna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post

my husband says something similar about me---that I live more in the spiritual world then anywhere and its like I 'float' 2" above the ground. (which is funny to me, because its not like I am light on my feet! ).
Me neither! You should hear hubby mocking me when I come stomping down the hall (usually after struggling to my feet from the chair; I can walk and dance just fine, but don't ask me to get out of a chair!). Many years ago we lived upstairs from our close friend, whose overnight guest (another friend) complained that hubby (who is heavy) was stomping down the stairs too loudly in the early morning. He had to disabuse this friend, because the one stomping down the stairs was ME! Hubby walks a lot more quietly, even now with his bad knees, and yet he's so Earth it's amazing! (Yes, he's been grounding me for years!)
Top   #31
Luna's Granny

Luna's Crone 

when outdoors, especially riding my horse, or camping with my horse, meandering thru the forests and woodlands. or with river rocks, so i can study them and try to classify them correctly. But there has to be trees, lots of them.
Top   #32
Citizen

BeyondtheVeil 

I'm in my element at the beach or pool. It just makes me feel at peace and very happy. I love waking up and looking out to see the ocean and beach. I don't think I would ever get tired of seeing that. lol It gets unreal and even better when there is a FULL MOON. I am definitely in my element under a bright FULL MOON!

Another place where I am 'in my element' is in the kitchen around the table or the island seating.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil
Top   #33
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morwenna View Post
Me neither! You should hear hubby mocking me when I come stomping down the hall (usually after struggling to my feet from the chair; I can walk and dance just fine, but don't ask me to get out of a chair!). Many years ago we lived upstairs from our close friend, whose overnight guest (another friend) complained that hubby (who is heavy) was stomping down the stairs too loudly in the early morning. He had to disabuse this friend, because the one stomping down the stairs was ME! Hubby walks a lot more quietly, even now with his bad knees, and yet he's so Earth it's amazing! (Yes, he's been grounding me for years!)
Just saw this, Morwenna. sorry. I also can't get out of chairs. lol. bad knees. and when I am finally able to get out of a chair, it takes me awhile to stand up straight, as I also have a bad back. THEN trying to walk w/o limping along.... it takes me a few minutes to get going and I look like an awful mess for the first few feet.

My husband can be very quiet most of the time too. In the middle of the night he gets out of bed and I never hear him walking to the door and down the hall. He is also VERY grounded. And, he does ground me too. But, OMG, his brother and that brothers wife and kids--all 4 of them--they sound like a herd of buffalo coming down the hallway and stairs.
Top   #34
counting 6 impossible things before breakfast

Glass Owl 

I don't have a green thumb but I feel most connected to nature when I'm around the dirt and the trees, flowers, and plants.
Top   #35

Citizen

Stormdancer 

This has actually been a fascinating thread for me...Thanks for that everyone!

That being said...FIRE? NO one mentioned it, and I won't either except as a LONG held childhood fear...probably 'cause I lit a match and started a chair on fire when I was 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barleywine View Post
When I'm at the ocean or standing in a trout stream in the middle of a forest. I'm not a swimmer but as a Cardinal Water sign I love moving water of all kinds.
THIS ^^^ post was the one that really got the cogs to move, especially the comment about being "cardinal" water....made me think of my own.

Sun,Taurus=fixed E
Moon,Gemini=fixed A
ASC, Cap = cardinal E (?)

For me WATER even washing dishes...And someone mentioned MOVING water...yeah, more so than a small pond/shower more than a bath...And yes, I swim...VERY well.

But biggest for me is those in between places...Beaches ( S CA), and in WY...a wee knob of hill on the plains....where E meets A...LOVED sitting there.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be pondering this one for some time, LOL
Top   #36
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.