Tarot Forum    

New Deck - 5 Tarot of Sexual Magic Exchanges or Feedback

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

Eva4 
New Deck - 5 Tarot of Sexual Magic Exchanges or Feedback

In light of the recent news, I am only catching up with feedback and last readings.

I just got the Tarot of Sexual Magic today, inspired by pdmishh. This is the first of these readings I am doing, so it may take little time for me to word things right. Haha.

Please sit if you can follow the rules.

RULES

- Please post your reading and/or feedback within 1 to 2 days of me posting yours. However, if you cannot make this deadline, please let me know of a time table that works for you and let me know.
- No PMs.
- Open, respectful attitude in the thread.

I realize these are some sensitive topics, but this deck can answer a number of sexual questions.

1. Sexual fantasy my crush has/would have about me...
2. Sex life of me and my next boyfriend/girlfriend..
3. What does my partner need from me sexually...
4. What's my next sexual partner going to be like in bed...
5. What kind of person would fulfill me intimately...
6. How can I spice things up between me and X...
7. Will x and I go to bed this weekend...

Any other, non-sexual questions are fine as well. You may also choose a deck from my collection.

Thank you!
Top   #1
Citizen

obeygravity 

Ohhh I'd love to sit! I don't think I have any decks that are particularly good with this kind of topic though my most recent one might be happy to try and tackle similar questions if you'd like a reading in return. At any rate, I'd love a reading on question 2 please
Top   #2
Citizen

CosmicBeing 

Bonjour!
Thank you for the spot...I never have the courage to read these questions lol be a test of my skills lol

"Give me a storyline of what my love life will look like near the end of 2017?"
Like looking at the actual events that will occur.
Top   #3
Citizen

selenatarot 

I would love a reading and can exchange with you.

Thank you for posting.

I really would like to know about my sex life of me and my next boyfriend.
Top   #4
Citizen

Eva4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBeing View Post
Bonjour!
Thank you for the spot...I never have the courage to read these questions lol be a test of my skills lol

"Give me a storyline of what my love life will look like near the end of 2017?"
Like looking at the actual events that will occur.
8 of Swords (Scratching) - 4 of Pentacles rx (Pleasure) - Chariot rx (Conquest) - [3 of Wands rx (Kissing)]

Ok.. so it looks like blocked energies in general for your love life at the end of 2017. You may feel like you're not able to really give of yourself, as though you will find yourself in a dilemma that you may feel trapped or stuck within. However, this card always advises that this is just merely an illusion of the mind. There is a way out of the stuckness, and is a matter of changing your perspective on the situation. As you see in many versions of this card, there's a tied up figure, but with the sword, mind or intellect, you can cut and free yourself. The 4 of Pentacles reversed also speaks about rigidness. It is titled Pleasure in this deck. I think you will may need to let your hair down with whom ever it is that has come your way. Chariot reversed also echoes the stuckness in 8 of Swords. The way forward is barred or not clear. I do get the impression that you may not decide on a relationship that could turn into something more. The 3 of Wands reversed shows me a couple who embrace and kiss. However, this card is reversed and it may suggest a spark that fizzles out or incompatibility. You just don't want to jump into a relationship for the sake of a good time. Ok, Cosmic. Let me know what you think.
Top   #5

Citizen

CosmicBeing 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva4 View Post
8 of Swords (Scratching) - 4 of Pentacles rx (Pleasure) - Chariot rx (Conquest) - [3 of Wands rx (Kissing)]

Ok.. so it looks like blocked energies in general for your love life at the end of 2017.
Sucks...but sounds like the story of my life.
You may feel like you're not able to really give of yourself, as though you will find yourself in a dilemma that you may feel trapped or stuck within.
I can relate to this.
However, this card always advises that this is just merely an illusion of the mind. There is a way out of the stuckness, and is a matter of changing your perspective on the situation.
Maybe find a human toy lol
As you see in many versions of this card, there's a tied up figure, but with the sword, mind or intellect, you can cut and free yourself. The 4 of Pentacles reversed also speaks about rigidness. It is titled Pleasure in this deck. I think you will may need to let your hair down with whom ever it is that has come your way.
Well that be nice... I would like to let my hair down.
Chariot reversed also echoes the stuckness in 8 of Swords. The way forward is barred or not clear. I do get the impression that you may not decide on a relationship that could turn into something more.
Yea this make sense. I am very protective of my heart these days.
The 3 of Wands reversed shows me a couple who embrace and kiss. However, this card is reversed and it may suggest a spark that fizzles out or incompatibility. You just don't want to jump into a relationship for the sake of a good time.
Yea... I am more relationship oriented nowadays..
I just don't want to waste my time or energy just for the sake of a good time. There is an aspect of me that would want to just have fun with someone where I can let my hair down and fully explore my sexual side with...but that is more possible with one sexual partner because you build a physical trust with the person that allows you to push the limits.

Ok, Cosmic. Let me know what you think.
Well I'll archive this and give you feedback through out the year. I usually try my best. Thank you for the reading.
Top   #6
Citizen

Eva4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeygravity View Post
Ohhh I'd love to sit! I don't think I have any decks that are particularly good with this kind of topic though my most recent one might be happy to try and tackle similar questions if you'd like a reading in return. At any rate, I'd love a reading on question 2 please
Knave of Chalices (Jealousy) - 7 of Swords (Tasting) - King of Wands rx (Embracing closely) - [8 of Wands rx (Savoring)]

Sorry for the delay in your reading. Someone came into the room and started talking to me. Ok... so there's going to be a lot of drama between you and your next partner, relationship and sex wise. He's going to be the jealous type, roar as loud as he can, yet behind all that manliness... he's a softie. In his pursuit of you, because he will be assertive that way, he's going to be possessive about you. Your his from the start. He may get frustrated in trying to find the right words, especially when it comes to making love. But you won't be able to get enough of each other. However, the conflict between you is going to mess with your sex life. You may stop and just argue for a bit. The tension will be too much. So it would be best if you did resolve things first before you continue. The King of Wand shows me him, he's really passionate and he will get hurt easily. So he's going to be super sensitive but may just have a tender heart that's insecure. It does lead me to think he's been hurt before, too. The summary card is reversed, showing me, again, conflict will kill the passion. Just have your issues ironed out before it goes any further! I think you're straight.. :/

Next man's sexual fantasy of me when he first meets me?
Top   #7
Citizen

Eva4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenatarot View Post
I would love a reading and can exchange with you.

Thank you for posting.

I really would like to know about my sex life of me and my next boyfriend.
6 of Swords (Rolling about) - Ace of Swords rx (Bonding) - King of Pentacles (Fear) - [7 of Cups (Flight of Fancy)]

I envy you.. yours is the most ideal reading so far on the sex life. I see that you will have passionate sex and it may take place in unusual places, i.e., the garden. I am also getting the impression that anywhere you can will be the idea between you. I'm sure this is making you think about all the possibilities *laugh* I see that you will explore your fantasies.. different types of things in the bedroom. S&M if that is the preference. He may also be the submissive type in the bedroom, needing a female to dominate him. He's going to be big, strong, yet graceful as the King of Pentacles. So he will definitely be sensual and respond to the senses. So if you have scented candles, perfume, flowers, that type of stuff in the sexual environment, it will matter a lot to him. Textures, tastes, etc. will be important, too. He will make you feel shy and humble in his presence, because his body will make you blush. I do see that you both will enjoy it and it will lead you both to grow. As for love, I think it may take some time, but I definitely see it there between you.

My crush's sexual fantasy about me, please. If you prefer another, less intimate question, then I can provide this. Thanks.
Top   #8
Citizen X

G6 

Hey E4! I'd like to exchange to try out my Tarot Erotica if you're still open?

My Q: Sexual fantasies my crush has about me?

Your Q?

🙏🏻

G6
Top   #9
Citizen

Eva4 

One spot left, actually!
Top   #10

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.