Tarot Forum    

Some quick exchanges

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

acquario 
Some quick exchanges

Hello, exchanges offered for those that have their cards ready. Not sure how long I will be on but for 1-2 hours at least.

Welcome in!
Top   #1
Citizen

Hello!

Since you will be on for a few hours, could I send you an exchange reading in a few?

My question is: will something else happen with JL?
Top   #2
Citizen

acquario 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 830 View Post
Hello!

Since you will be on for a few hours, could I send you an exchange reading in a few?

My question is: will something else happen with JL?
Hi 830!

Sure, thanks for asking as I can then ask something not that urgent.

9 wands / Tower / 4 cups

Did you have a turbulent time together just recently? Seems like a difficult time right now. JL seems to feel worn out, weary and is all about being self-protective. They seem to feel easily threatened these days and will probably not be open to much contact. To push for that just at this moment could be an eye-opener that might feel a little upsetting or spark a strong reaction in them. This may not last forever but for now it seems they are not willing to communicate. Does this resonate?

Mine

How will my dance practice go on Thursday?
Top   #3
Citizen

SabrinaSpellman 

Hey A,
Can youu tell me whats next between X and I? (Romantic)

Thanks
Top   #4
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by acquario View Post
Hi 830!

Sure, thanks for asking as I can then ask something not that urgent.

9 wands / Tower / 4 cups

Did you have a turbulent time together just recently? Seems like a difficult time right now. JL seems to feel worn out, weary and is all about being self-protective. They seem to feel easily threatened these days and will probably not be open to much contact. To push for that just at this moment could be an eye-opener that might feel a little upsetting or spark a strong reaction in them. This may not last forever but for now it seems they are not willing to communicate. Does this resonate?

Mine

How will my dance practice go on Thursday?
Thank you! I will be back home in about 3 hours and I will work on this reading for you. This should be a fun one to decipher!

I think you have a good reading on the situation. I initiated what appeared to be an amicable parting of ways, and he was saying that he wanted to reach out early next month. I have been wondering if he will still do that or not. The Tower and 4cups are new to me, but I did see the 9 of Wands a little before I suggested we part ways.
Top   #5

Citizen

Noni 

Hi Acquario
I can exchange right away!
Just wondering what the cards say about what feelings my new guy may have developed towards me so far.
Let me know your question.

Cheers
Top   #6
Citizen

acquario 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
Hey A,
Can youu tell me whats next between X and I? (Romantic)

Thanks
Hi Sabrina,

6 cups / Queen cups / Knight wands

He's your ex right? Well, looks like a nice and sweet reconnect is just around the corner. He may be just a little hesitant to begin with but the moment he (again) sees the warm, caring and compassionate quality, I have a feeling things could be taking off very quickly. Looks lovely

Mine

What is next between V and I!
Top   #7
Citizen

selenatarot 

I would like to join.

Will I get the job with company G? I met them today and they sound keen for me to apply for the job they currently have advertised.
Top   #8
Citizen

SabrinaSpellman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by acquario View Post
Hi Sabrina,

6 cups / Queen cups / Knight wands

He's your ex right? Well, looks like a nice and sweet reconnect is just around the corner. He may be just a little hesitant to begin with but the moment he (again) sees the warm, caring and compassionate quality, I have a feeling things could be taking off very quickly. Looks lovely

Mine

What is next between V and I!
Yes he is an ex . This is very nice since we've been rocky. Its good for a change that things will pick up and be nice between us

Your Q
9 of coins 7 of coins 2 of swords
Not mucj I'm afraid. I think one or both of you is focused on themself at the moment. Ot appears the botb of you will be lying back evaluating the relationship and what you both want out of the relationship. At the moment there seems to be some indecision that needs to be overcome in order for the relationship to move forward
Top   #9
Citizen

acquario 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Hi Acquario
I can exchange right away!
Just wondering what the cards say about what feelings my new guy may have developed towards me so far.
Let me know your question.

Cheers
Hi Noni

9 cups / 7 swords / Sun
Base: page cups

A crush, I think he is falling for you! You are making him feel warm all over and he just feels that you are basically everything he wants. I doubt he will tell you in so many words, talking about his feelings may not be that easy for him or he feels it is too soon. But he is feeling it.

Mine

What is V (my ex) currently feeling for me? I sent him a text today, asking to make friends.
Top   #10

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.