Lay your own cards and I will read (grand tableau style)

Dew

Your love life seemed to have came through more in the first reading lol

Anyway...I'll add you to the list to be read

Thanks. Career is where it's at for me now.

think

This is such a fantastic idea CB. Please could I go on the waiting list? My topic/question is about career, I'm looking for a job in my field. So 4 months is perfect for that.

CosmicBeing

This is such a fantastic idea CB. Please could I go on the waiting list? My topic/question is about career, I'm looking for a job in my field. So 4 months is perfect for that.

More than welcome.

CosmicBeing

Once I finish rachx tonight or friday....I'll start nh786 grand tableau on Monday evening (U.S.A)

think

Here's my picture CB, hope it works :)

I'm the female significator.

My question was about what would happen in my career prospects over the next 4 months.

CosmicBeing

You image seems to not be loading, think.

selenatarot

Bouquet in H.Bouquet
Lady in H.Dog
Scythe is in the house of Lady
Gentleman in H.Garden
Tree is in the house of Gentleman
Ring in H.Cross
Fox is in the H.Ring
Heart in H.Scythe
Path in the H.Heart
Anchor in H.Snake
Mice in H.Anchor

During this time period your love life will be focused on having happiness and joy in it.
It looks like right now you may be in the friend zone of someone you are interested in. This person may be someone you know socially, at a party,
or in some public arena.

It looks like you are dealing with some form of rejection, suddenness or pain. Scythe mirrors mice...so this could indicate a rejection or you at least feeling like you been rejected.

This man is dealing with healing. It could be he came out of a relationship or situation that makes him feel he needs to attend to himself.

I don't see commitment here because of the state of the Ring. The Ring is in a difficult house and Fox is in the house of Ring....Fox is not a committing card....it's "untraditional"..."cheating"...so unless you are into open relationships it doesn't show monogamy. But, the fact of ring being in house of cross...shows a level of difficulty.

Heart break (heart H.Scythe)...and a choice/decision in love (path H.Heart)

Stability and lifelong commitment is a problem (anchor H.snake) and there is a loss to this (H.Anchor)

The reading is accurate. I have been friend zoned by a man I knew online through social media. I told him that I was attracted to him but he kind of somehow got himself out of it all by giving me some reasons why he couldn't go ahead with it. I have been feeling rejected lately and quite bitter and upset inside about my love life. I feel this pattern keeps repeating itself. I have been thinking about making a list to change my energy so I can attract someone new that wants to develop a relationship with me. I did get a feeling he is hung up on someone or healing from something when we were talking. I am monogamous but don't want an over serious relationship right now and would like to get to know someone and see how it develops.

Lady mirrors Heart, Fish, Book
Book+Heart= A secret admirer or Secret love

Heart reflects fish

Gentleman reflect dog
Gentleman mirrors Rider, Ship

Ring mirrors Tree & Bouquet
Ring reflects Lily

Anchor Mirrors Mountain & Coffin
Anchor reflects Stork

Looking at how the cards reflect each other.

It looks like you have a secret crush or love for someone since book also reflects heart. In addition....Lady mirrors Fish...& Heart reflects fish....fish can be abundance...but also fish is uncommitted...fish don't like the be caged. So it may just be indicating you being single right now...but have a crush.

In addition maybe there are multiple loves...but there is probably at least one person who you are friends with that you are developing feelings for.

Gentleman reflects dog...so this is probably someone you are friendly with/has a friendship with. In addition you may wish for a change in this friendship since ship and dog mirror....dog also sits in H.stork...stork is about moving onto the next chapter of the relationship.

There are blocks and endings to stability or to endurance.

Yeh I have a crush on him sometime it waivers and I start to think forget him and move on to someone new. I can move on quite quickly but it takes a few weeks sometimes after a 'rejection' for me to move on and let go, its only been a couple of days so I am hoping I forget him.
I do develop crushes and I find men sometimes show their attraction towards me but then don't take the next step which is frustrating. I don't know if there will be a man coming up for me in the next 4 months or are you seeing nothing serious, just crushes? I'm also curious to know if he is showing up as communicating with me in the next 4 months again? I have suspicions he snoops on me online by looking at my photos. My mood has been affected negatively by this latest episode.

Let me know if you have any questions

Update, I sent him a message two days ago and we talked for a while. He then suddenly became quiet and I ended the conversation because he wasn't responding. In the morning he told me had someone in his life so I thanked him for his honesty and have put an end to all communication with him. My mood was really low the past 2 days because of this but I am slowly starting to get over it. I wanted to let you know.

CosmicBeing

Update, I sent him a message two days ago and we talked for a while. He then suddenly became quiet and I ended the conversation because he wasn't responding. In the morning he told me had someone in his life so I thanked him for his honesty and have put an end to all communication with him. My mood was really low the past 2 days because of this but I am slowly starting to get over it. I wanted to let you know.

Thank you for the update. Sorry you had to hear this news...but also very good that he was honest with you. That is a positive out of this all he respected you enough to tell you the truth.

Letter did mirror cross...so could see how this communication came with disappointment.

He also lands in house of garden...garden is tied to dating.

Well thanx again and take time to heal.

think

sorry, CB! I really don't know why it's not loading, the tags seem right.

oh well, it's here:
http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/steffee/media/lennie_zpsd5a6g9kq.jpg.html

abd2f1e31cddb5741c7dc60fb549e425c17e9d171772369ce6e22e1cf3bf0b160b5e698fb7816b2c.php

ETA: sorry, it's gone super big now even tho I selected the smaller image. Grr! Let me know if you want me to take the image out of the post and just link it.

CosmicBeing

Keep the link...I can see the image perfectly. Thank you think.