Lay your own cards and I will read (grand tableau style)

Rachx

Stork in H.Stork
Lady in H.Moon
Rider in H.Lady
Lady mirrors Man
Lady-mountain-cross-snake
Lady-clover-coffin-letter
Gentleman in H.Tree
Anchor in H.Gentleman
Man mirrors Lady
Gentleman-Moon-Lily-Rider
Gentleman-Fish-Dog-Bouquet
Heart in H.Book
Mountain in H.Heart
Heart mirrors Stork & ship
Heart reflects tree
Ring in H.Fish
Dog in H.Ring
Ring mirror mice & scythe
Ring reflects house
Anchor in H.Gentleman
Bouquet in H.Anchor
Anchor mirrors clouds & key
Anchor reflects path

It looks like during this time period it is about improving this relationship with S or taking it to the next stage. This will be the main focus.

It looks like S is on your mind because he sits above you in your column. In addition He sits at the very top which can show he holds a lot of influence in how this relationship moves forward. You seem to be in the state of emotions or recognition. You may be continuing to get certain recognition from S...if you two aren't in a relationship yet...might indicate you wanting to get his recognition as something more...if you two are in a relationship it may indicate you are working towards recognition of some other kind.

He is in the house of tree...this could describe him as someone who is healing, down to earth, very rooted to his ancestry, and I have seen people consider the tree card past life connection/karma. If you believe in those type of soul relationships.

What is between you is tower + child...tower can indicate boundaries and child indicates beginnings.
So you two may be trying to create boundaries for a new beginning...a clear outline of what is going on between you two.

I had to look at the diagonals to understand it more...
for you we have Lady-Mountain-cross-snake
This can indicate that You are dealing with delays/blocks that are difficult and problematic

You seem to be dealing with some news or the arrival (rider) There are some doubts/uncertainty about this arrival

This gentleman (s) seems to be dealing with stability. There might have been a change in stability for him.
Looking at diagonals.
Gentleman-Moon-Lily-Rider
A man may be someone new in your life....An older person. That recognition will take a while.
or
A man dealing with emotionally old news.

Gentleman-Fish-Dog-Bouquet
This man may be going with the flow as a friendship first. He may be happy with starting out as friends right now to see where it goes.

This love may be secret or hidden right now.
A love that is blocked or delayed.
But looks like during this time period Improvements in love (stork), change in love (ship), and healing in love (tree) will be of influence.

The ring in H.fish makes me either wonder if you two are actually in an official relationship or if the relationship is just going with the flow.
Dog is in the H. of Ring...this could indicate a relationship that is just friendship base or it can indicate loyal friendship. But, I have a feeling this is tied to you being friends right now.

[/color]

Hi there Cosmic

Thank you and thank you for the PM.

Yes he is on the top of my mind. He holds more influence I think. We are taking things completely at his pace. I think he is easily overwhelmed by emotions. He hasn't had a proper relationship for quite a while. I think it's more state of emotions than recognition but yes I feel the relationship could move forward but with baby steps.

He is a very down to earth person and may also be healing. (Tree like you say)

The child and tower between us show my child and the boundaries surrounding that

My diagonals are interesting because I am "bearing" the situation at the moment and there are obstacles too - very accurate.

He is definitely going with the friends first -again very accurate.

I think I see that the heart and fox and book would show secrets but I wonder if it's him keeping his emotions and feelings secret ? He does not tell me how he feels about me. So I think that's the secret here perhaps (we discussed via PM)

It's a kind of friendship because we are not progressing relationship wise too quickly and he wants the friendship there first. That's good I think. Also my son (the child) and the boundaries about when I can see him etc (tower) is also a big thing - I don't get to see him as much as I would like so it is a slow and maybe healing relationship for him.

So pretty accurate Cosmic
Thank you and much love xxxx

CosmicBeing

Well the forum is shutting down soon in 2 weeks.

So I may not get to everyone....I'll try my best to give a direc t answer...if I haven't gotten to you give me 5 questions you want me to answer about your grand tableau and I will answer them.

Example:
Will I get a job?
Will I get a promotion?
Will I enter into a relationship?
so on and so fourth.

nh786

Well the forum is shutting down soon in 2 weeks.

So I may not get to everyone....I'll try my best to give a direc t answer...if I haven't gotten to you give me 5 questions you want me to answer about your grand tableau and I will answer them.

Example:
Will I get a job?
Will I get a promotion?
Will I enter into a relationship?
so on and so fourth.

Hey Cosmic, yes it's a shock and really sad that the forum will be closing down!

If you could, please look at the same Q as before for me regarding my GT so:

1. Will i meet someone romance wise/do you see a relationship within the next 4 months?

Also:

2. How will my career progress? I am due to start a new job in the next few weeks.

I cannot think of any other Q's but if anything stands out i'm all ears!

Thanks again x

CosmicBeing

Yea, shocking. I have to figure out what readings to keep for self.