Tarot Forum    

1 card exchanges for JUNE 👌

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

Noni 
1-3 card exchanges till AT closes 👌

Hi y'all

Regular on going exchanges....YAY!!!
As I've noticed some people put zero effort or very little effort or care into reading for others in exchange I'll only invest energy exchanging with people who have shown care and effort towards reading for me in past.

I'll not be sending PM's for this.
* Repeat sitters are welcome
* Feedback up to you
* Prompt exchange required

🌺Please note I hold the right to refuse to exchange with people who I feel I cannot connected to atm. No hard feelings 🌺🌹

As with all my threads with your exchange reading only bring peaceful 🕊 loving radiant vibes here nothing else is acceptable
Top   #1
Citizen

Noni 

Sitters-----Status

1. GotH

2. AppleSpice

3. SelenaTarot

4. Mahafrins

5. Empress's dress

6. Nicejade

7. Kazz1

8. Tarot2015

************************************************** *******************************
Waiting Return
Exchange Complete
Top   #2
Citizen

GotH 

Hi Noni..

If you'd like to exchange with me, I'd like to ask what CC thought/will think of the award that was made for him today?
Top   #3
Citizen

AppleSpice 

Hi Noni,

I'd love to exchange with you! I feel we will connect well and maybe you feel the same.

Can you help me answer, whether or not JL is a good match?

If you do not feel connected, no worries! Just let me know

AppleSpice
Top   #4
Citizen

Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Hi Noni..

If you'd like to exchange with me, I'd like to ask what CC thought/will think of the award that was made for him today?
Hi GotH
Thanks for sitting!

Tower
Clarified with The Wheel
CC thought/ will think it was quite unexpected, a welcome surprise, this person will probably be completely swept off their feet and might not know how to react. This award to CC means a lot, its something that they have worked towards and deserve. So CC will think it was high time and finally destiny has taken a sweeter turn for them.
Hope this makes sense!

Q> I'm starting to review Chapter-2 in my thesis, I'm struggling to concentrate on it...can I please request some advice from my guides on how to overcome the block I'm facing internally?
Top   #5

Citizen

Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleSpice View Post
Hi Noni,

I'd love to exchange with you! I feel we will connect well and maybe you feel the same.

Can you help me answer, whether or not JL is a good match?

If you do not feel connected, no worries! Just let me know

AppleSpice
Hi AppleSpice
Welcome to my thread!
I've not read for you before so lets see....

9 of cups
Clarified by Justice

Now it seems that JL is quite a self-assured person. Somehow for me 9 of cups is a person who is self centred and would aim to please themselves first and their emotional needs before looking to do anything for others. If this sounds like JL then afraid he/she is not a good match. This person will make you do more work in the relationship as they might act a bit smug knowing they got you. This person is quite well balanced no doubt but is not so easy going, they are set in their ways and might think their way is the only way. If you can compromise then things can work but it will take a gentle patient approach from you to work with JL. They have a good logical mind and a great sense of ethics so you've to way the pros and cons here.
This question is not really appropriate for a short reading as relationships are so complex.

Without knowing much details this is a cold reading so take it with a pinch of salt please

Q> I wonder how my new guy views how we communicate with each other atm, you can pick one card of what is good and one card for what can be improved in the communication
Top   #6
Citizen

selenatarot 

I would like to sit + exchange if you are taking sitters.

What can I expect when it comes to my career over the next few months?
Top   #7
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Hi GotH
Thanks for sitting!

Tower
Clarified with The Wheel
CC thought/ will think it was quite unexpected, a welcome surprise, this person will probably be completely be swept off their feet and might not know how to react. This award to CC means a lot, its something that they have worked towards and deserve. So CC will think it was high time and finally destiny has taken a sweeter turn for them.
Hope this makes sense!
Glad to hear it's a welcome surprise. And yes, I believe that they will feel that things have taken a sweeter turn in this regard. Thanks!

Quote:
Q> I'm starting to review Chapter-2 in my thesis, I'm struggling to concentrate on it...can I please request some advice from my guides on how to overcome the block I'm facing internally?
8 of Swords clarified by the 8 of Cups. Base card is the Empress. Sorry one card just didn't give me enough info..

You definitely don't want to be dealing with your thesis right now. Perhaps it's best to just walk away for a bit and do something for yourself first that makes you feel comforted or pampered. Maybe you could set a timer for an amount of time to just disconnect and do something you enjoy. Tell yourself that once you are done with "your time" you will mentally get back on track and solidify what needs to be done regarding your thesis.

Good luck!
Top   #8
Citizen

Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenatarot View Post
I would like to sit + exchange if you are taking sitters.

What can I expect when it comes to my career over the next few months?
Hi Selena
This thread will remain open for rest of June so you're welcome anytime. I'll read whenever I'm online and feel like it.

Knight of Cups
Clarified by Death

It seems a new offer is in the works for your in your career, the offer would come out of good will. It might be someone approaching you with a new career path that will change you drastically and take you in a whole new direction. It will be evolutionary and transformation. You'll learn and grow a lot in the next few months career wise. Stay alert!
Good luck

Q> If my guides were to talk to me right now, what would they say
Top   #9
Citizen

Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Glad to hear it's a welcome surprise. And yes, I believe that they will feel that things have taken a sweeter turn in this regard. Thanks!

8 of Swords clarified by the 8 of Cups. Base card is the Empress. Sorry one card just didn't give me enough info..

You definitely don't want to be dealing with your thesis right now. Perhaps it's best to just walk away for a bit and do something for yourself first that makes you feel comforted or pampered. Maybe you could set a timer for an amount of time to just disconnect and do something you enjoy. Tell yourself that once you are done with "your time" you will mentally get back on track and solidify what needs to be done regarding your thesis.

Good luck!
Glad your reading made sense
Ya, I took yesterday off and thought today I'll start and I've done everything BUT....lol. I'm returning to it after months anyways and finding it so hard like srsly I just can't concentrate on it or rather don't want to!
Thanks for the reading...I'll take some more me-time I guess
Top   #10

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.