Some more vedic astrology for practice


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology



 
laurence's Avatar
laurence  laurence is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2013
Location: France
Posts: 1,892
laurence 

Hello,

if you are still taking sitters my dob is : 12TH october 1980 at 00:15 IN PARIS.
What can you tell me about my love life, I am currently single and I am going through my north node return.

Thank you
Top   #31
mahafrins's Avatar
mahafrins  mahafrins is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Oct 2012
Location: Underworld
Posts: 17,453
mahafrins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurence View Post
Hello,

if you are still taking sitters my dob is : 12TH october 1980 at 00:15 IN PARIS.
What can you tell me about my love life, I am currently single and I am going through my north node return.

Thank you
Pm me and give me ur email id I will read for u accordingly since the forum is shutting down
Top   #32
laurence's Avatar
laurence  laurence is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2013
Location: France
Posts: 1,892
laurence 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahafrins View Post
Pm me and give me ur email id I will read for u accordingly since the forum is shutting down
thank you i sent you a pm
Top   #33
Assena's Avatar
Assena  Assena is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 06 Jun 2015
Location: Hiding in Wonderland!
Posts: 20
Assena 
Hello!


I read the thread and your readings are very interesting, If you are still taking sitters my date and time is 25th June 1984, 23:15, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. I don't have any question, but would like to hear what you can tell me about my personality.

Thank you!
Top   #34
mahafrins's Avatar
mahafrins  mahafrins is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Oct 2012
Location: Underworld
Posts: 17,453
mahafrins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assena View Post
I read the thread and your readings are very interesting, If you are still taking sitters my date and time is 25th June 1984, 23:15, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. I don't have any question, but would like to hear what you can tell me about my personality.

Thank you!
This forum is closing down request you to join this new forum http://eclectic.jomay.com/ post there and yep pm me ur email id.
Top   #35

Assena's Avatar
Assena  Assena is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 06 Jun 2015
Location: Hiding in Wonderland!
Posts: 20
Assena 

Thank you!!! I'll send you a pm.
Top   #36
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.