1 Mariatarot✅
2 AppleSpice✅
3 Anne 23✅
4 bluelagune✅
5 Noni x2
Top   #1
Citizen

selenatarot 

What is coming up for me in my career over the next 3 months? I am doing odd jobs and trying to secure a long term job role. I am worried I may not make enough money from odd jobs.
Top   #2
Citizen

mahafrins 

What has AP decided to do about his marriage?
Top   #3
Citizen

amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenatarot View Post
What is coming up for me in my career over the next 3 months? I am doing odd jobs and trying to secure a long term job role. I am worried I may not make enough money from odd jobs.
Hello

I got the fall as first card this indiacates that you will have some unexpected events and may you will feel pressured and tired. The astrological position is between the sun signs of Leo and Aquarius. The ego is high here. Someone may a supervisor a coworker will push you for more detailed work . Remember always treat yourself objectivelty.
Then i got the jumber signs of Sagittarius , this card is like the fool. you will feel the thrill of the desire for some audacity, a striving to do something atypical For you, an aspiration to "get out of the box will be the goal of the next month. Probably the two coming months you will not have a long term job. Therefore the last month you ll be more lucky and it is posdible to find something else. This will come again suddenly . The outcome was fortuna
_______

Will A proceed with me more romantically
Top   #4
Citizen

Noni 

Hi Amaya

I'd like to exchange.
Q. What do I need to know about this week?

Cheers
Top   #5

Citizen

amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahafrins View Post
Hellooo

The holy grait
Everyday life
Angel
Represents the fool and the angel together. Looks similar with ace of cups. I feet that Ap loves his marriage and he is a bit confused. The obstacle is his everyday life. The routine the same things like a cycle has ended he is looking for a new excitment in his life that he could not find it during his marriage. I dont think that he has decided or he will move away i dont see seperation. Some of his plans are unfullfilled and he is unable to react and change them. I sense that he talks talks but he doesnt act.
____
Do you see me travelling in the end of july finally
Quote:
Top   #6
Citizen

mahafrins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Hellooo

The holy grait
Everyday life
Angel
Represents the fool and the angel together. Looks similar with ace of cups. I feet that Ap loves his marriage and he is a bit confused. The obstacle is his everyday life. The routine the same things like a cycle has ended he is looking for a new excitment in his life that he could not find it during his marriage. I dont think that he has decided or he will move away i dont see seperation. Some of his plans are unfullfilled and he is unable to react and change them. I sense that he talks talks but he doesnt act.
____
Do you see me travelling in the end of july finally
My ex we literally don't know each other today... But was wondering if he had new girl friend or plan or just anything..

He is embroiled in family got into routine...he had plans with me and he himself dumped them... Now he just wants me out. But what has he decided to do with another woman... Is what I wonder....

Tower judgment 7 of cups

I'd say yes you will travel there is a new phase where your old routine will be tossed out and there is a new journey you will embark on... I see you going more than one place . So be ready to explore this new roller coaster ride..
Top   #7
Citizen

amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Hi Amaya

I'd like to exchange.
Q. What do I need to know about this week?

Cheers
Troublemaker
Eros
The employee

The card is a compination of warrior and couple . The card describes a man a bit angry. I sense that you will have some conflicts and may you will not express it overall, make me think that you dont believe so much in yourself and in your skills and sometimes the bad criticsm make you feel weak. Even you are angry you will not make troubles around you. But this is not good for yourself. Seems that you should balance the agression and the expression🤔
Then i got the nice card of eros i am wondering if this will not a job issue but a problem with your partner, crush, love general. All in all the last card represents virgo sign. Remind you that everything you will do have a meaning in your life and with woek and dedication you will have the success that u desire. So if this week you will have a fight with someone be aware to calm down first and then talk more cooler....

____

Could u tell me what action A will take when he sees me there
Top   #8
Citizen

amaya1 

Quote:
My ex we literally don't know each other today... But was wondering if he had new girl friend or plan or just anything..

He is embroiled in family got into routine...he had plans with me and he himself dumped them... Now he just wants me out. But what has he decided to do with another woman... Is what I wonder....

Tower judgment 7 of cups

I'd say yes you will travel there is a new phase where your old routine will be tossed out and there is a new journey you will embark on... I see you going more than one place . So be ready to explore this new roller coaster ride..
I am afraid if i will have problems with my work. I dont know about the days off that i need
Thanks
Top   #9
Citizen

Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Troublemaker
Eros
The employee

The card is a compination of warrior and couple . The card describes a man a bit angry. I sense that you will have some conflicts and may you will not express it overall, make me think that you dont believe so much in yourself and in your skills and sometimes the bad criticsm make you feel weak. Even you are angry you will not make troubles around you. But this is not good for yourself. Seems that you should balance the agression and the expression🤔
Then i got the nice card of eros i am wondering if this will not a job issue but a problem with your partner, crush, love general. All in all the last card represents virgo sign. Remind you that everything you will do have a meaning in your life and with woek and dedication you will have the success that u desire. So if this week you will have a fight with someone be aware to calm down first and then talk more cooler....

____

Could u tell me what action A will take when he sees me there
5 of Swords, Tower (clarified 5 of Wands), 10 of Wands (4 of Coins)
It seems you and A have had some kind of conflict that is making A feel a bit edgy about you. He will feel quite shocked or taken aback when he sees you...is he not expecting to see you there?? he will feel like you took him by surprise...Two 5s in your reading...number 5 is about change so it seems this meeting meeting will make A act to change something between you two. But his action is not predetermined it will be something unpredictable and spontaneous. It seems A will have a burst of emotion and then he will be completely spent and have no energy left and he will just become closed off towards you. It seems he will be a bit angry and might say or act badly and then not give you a chance to respond properly.
Does this make sense??
FB: yes my guy is acting different with me for last few days, he might be angry/ upset with me other readings picked it up too BUT I've no clue why he is angry. Yes these days criticism makes me feel weak. I really have no issue with him don't know why he just become quieter and less communicative with me
Top   #10

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.