the chariot as "are we getting back together?"

hupe

Hello friends!

It was a one card only spread, the question was "are we getting back together, until the end of this year?"
And i got The Chariot.

I can understand tha the chariot is about vitory and success, using willpower to accomplish goals, being assertive and in control, but i`m not able to understand this as relationship context:

We had a 5 years relationship and also we are business partners. It`s been a few months that we broke up as a love couple, but we are doing well keeping a nice and fair business partners relation, without any anger, wounds or regrets.

Would you help me get that please?

Thanks in advance! ❤

gregory

Chariot is also about pulling in two directions - maybe what you are picking up is the tension between the two types of relationship, work and personal ? There are contradictions in the card; I would have said the situation is confused and it will be a while before you can perceive the outcome.

One thing I seem to recall about this card is that it's not a good idea to try to force things one way or the other; that can lead to success, sure, but at a cost. That what you get may prove not to have been worth winning, given what you had to do to achieve it. So if you are HOPING too hard - try and keep that to yourself... :) - don't try and make it happen.

headincloud

Hi it's all good, chariot comes up in relationship when you have had your differences and there's been there has been a parting of ways. Usually shows reconciliation which is likely up ahead. Things have improved between you and whether your worries were down to finance, career or uncertainty that is all behind you now. Linked with the idea of movement the chariot signals a new stage in some way, such as setting up home together, engagement or simply acknowledging you are in new territory. It also links into the themes of victory and triumph and likewise your relationship is evolving in a positive direction.

Prilica

Hello friends!

It was a one card only spread, the question was "are we getting back together, until the end of this year?"
And i got The Chariot.

I can understand tha the chariot is about vitory and success, using willpower to accomplish goals, being assertive and in control, but i`m not able to understand this as relationship context:

We had a 5 years relationship and also we are business partners. It`s been a few months that we broke up as a love couple, but we are doing well keeping a nice and fair business partners relation, without any anger, wounds or regrets.

Would you help me get that please?

Thanks in advance! ❤
It's very likely that you take different paths, not coming back together but moving on completely.

prudence

Moderator Note

Hi Hupe,

Would you please leave individual feedback for each person who has helped you with this reading? Once you're done with that, if you feel satisfied with the answers you've gotten, you can ask for the thread to be closed. Here are some tips about feedback, from our posting rules

Feedback helps us all to learn..
Leaving feedback means letting each person who has replied know how their interpretations match the situation you're reading about.. Feedback helps people to see how the cards work in real life situations..

We try to ensure that threads here are equal exchanges and the people who reply or who are just reading threads get as much out of them as the thread starter.. Without feedback there is no exchange and that's not fair..

A note about the type of feedback that we'd like to see here - this is taken from the previous version of the posting rules and it offers some good tips about giving feedback:
“Thanks” or “That was helpful” is NOT feedback. Detail is required.
you must give a response to every person who helps you with the cards, and generally within a day or two (there can be exceptions if a situation is unfolding). You don't have to list everything they said but at least discuss some of their points.
get involved in the process, besides helping you with the situation this process will increase your own reading skills
if the interpretation of cards wasn't clear – ask politely for an explanation
if you do not agree, explain why courteously
has the interpretation clarified the situation for you? If so, how?
please note that an update on the situation is not full feedback unless you link it to some of the interpretations, however, updates are always very welcomed.

Others, please, no more replies here until feedback has been given.

Thank you :)

Prudence