Tarot Forum    

Exchanges for the next hour or so

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

think 
Exchanges for the next hour or so

CLOSED

I'm cold and should be getting on with my dissertation. But detoxing has me feeling tired and achy. It feels like afternoon and it's not even 11am here.

Anyone up for an exchange?
Top   #1
Citizen

Rapiere 

Hi! I'm up for it. My question is: How will my communication with R evolve today? Will they contact me? Thanks!
Top   #2
Citizen

think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapiere View Post
Hi! I'm up for it. My question is: How will my communication with R evolve today? Will they contact me? Thanks!
Hey, thanks for sitting.

lovers / 4 of cups / wheel

I would say there's a chance they will contact you today but with these cards there is some delay. R seems to be a bit confused, perhaps they are unsure even if you want any contact from them. There are warm feelings here and a desire to communicate but there needs to be a turn of the wheel before this will go ahead and transpire into a meaningful exchange. So some thinking time for R is needed. But then they will contact you and the exchange will be sweet and warm.

I hope that makes sense!

Could I ask about K's feelings for me nowadays? Am I forgotten?
Top   #3
Citizen

Dew 

Hi,

Can I sit?

Q. What will help reduce the bags under her eyes? (She seems great otherwise)
Top   #4
Citizen

snowmoon 

should i get alcremja?alctemja? (the one I'm thinking to get ) tarot deck from Amazon jp? or not

thank-you.
Top   #5

Citizen

think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Hi,

Can I sit?

Q. What will help reduce the bags under her eyes? (She seems great otherwise)
Hello!

2 of cups / judgement / 7 of swords

Well with the cups this makes me think of some kind of ointment, in a bottle or something like that, and judgement is metallic of some description. So perhaps some kind of ointment containing zinc (i dunno, that's just a thought, I have no idea if such a thing even exists). Also some vitamins, something specific for healing or tightening. Cups refers to drinking a lot of water as well. And with the 7 of swords it's a defense card, so sleep and protection, e.g. sun protection maybe, oil to protect against dry skin.

Hope that makes sense a little.

Could you tell me if K is working over the summer or just relaxing ready for the next academic year to begin?
Top   #6
Citizen

feminine_mystique 

Hi there

I have suspicions i may be pregnant. I'm heading to the dr tomorrow but I have a huge feeling I may be having twins.

Can you see what the cards could indicate mine keep coming up with twin signs. 2s, lovers, etc.. lol

Thanks.
Top   #7
Citizen

think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmoon View Post
should i get alcremja?alctemja? (the one I'm thinking to get ) tarot deck from Amazon jp? or not

thank-you.
Hey snowmoon.

I looked and could only find alchemia tarot, it's japanese. I guess that's the english (uk at least) translation.

8 of wands / lovers / 4 of cups

I would say yes, you should get it. You seem to like the imagery a lot and feel it speaks to you almost. There is an idea here of quick energy, so when you see the cards you might get a rapidfire kind of sense of thoughts and feelings about what the card is trying to say. The cards together hint at there being some kind of emotional signficance here for you, either you're into japanese culture in some way or there would be some design there that would mean a lot to you. Yeah, overall, I feel you'd enjoy using it.

Could I ask about the future implications of the meeting yesterday?
Top   #8
Citizen

think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by feminine_mystique View Post
Hi there

I have suspicions i may be pregnant. I'm heading to the dr tomorrow but I have a huge feeling I may be having twins.

Can you see what the cards could indicate mine keep coming up with twin signs. 2s, lovers, etc.. lol

Thanks.
Hey!

How exciting for you. I'm not sure whether I will be able to do this question justice. I don't think I've ever read on this before! But let's see.

7 of cups / 8 of pentacles / 3 of cups

Hmm, I'm not seeing anything in here about twins. Which doesn't mean anything, of course there is every possibility and i am one for trusting instincts. However, there's no hint in these cards. They are kind of saying how ready you are to be a mother. A baby (or two) would greatly enhance your life, there would be joy, and it would be like everything has fallen into place. With the 7 of cups I think you kind of yearn for a baby in a way, maybe not desperately so or anything like that, but you have thought about it for a while or at least many times in the past. And you've kind of worked hard to get where you are in life and to the point where you might want to have a family. So even if this isn't planned, I think it's a very good time for you to have a baby. And with the cups here you could well be pregnant, perhaps even slightly further along than you thought.

Good luck! I hope you are pregnant, sorry for not being able to give a definitive answer about the twins.

Do you think K regrets the demise of our friendship?
Top   #9
Citizen

feminine_mystique 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Hey!

How exciting for you. I'm not sure whether I will be able to do this question justice. I don't think I've ever read on this before! But let's see.

7 of cups / 8 of pentacles / 3 of cups

Hmm, I'm not seeing anything in here about twins. Which doesn't mean anything, of course there is every possibility and i am one for trusting instincts. However, there's no hint in these cards. They are kind of saying how ready you are to be a mother. A baby (or two) would greatly enhance your life, there would be joy, and it would be like everything has fallen into place. With the 7 of cups I think you kind of yearn for a baby in a way, maybe not desperately so or anything like that, but you have thought about it for a while or at least many times in the past. And you've kind of worked hard to get where you are in life and to the point where you might want to have a family. So even if this isn't planned, I think it's a very good time for you to have a baby. And with the cups here you could well be pregnant, perhaps even slightly further along than you thought.

Good luck! I hope you are pregnant, sorry for not being able to give a definitive answer about the twins.

Do you think K regrets the demise of our friendship?
Page of wands. 9 of cups. 4 of cups.

I sense K is really a go with the flow kind of person. I feel with the 4 of cups that yes K does but they don't let it get to them.. they are confident right now with how things are with the 9 of cups present.

I like to clarify court cards with another card and the page of wands was the ace of wands. So here again is that search for something new on K. They seem to have a very free spirit kind of personality and I dont think they arw dwelling too mch into whatever.

FB.

Thanks so much.. a few days ago the queen of pentacles came up as me in my readings which only comes up when I'm doing my motherly readings of my family. But now that I think I am i asked what mt baby will be like. Keep getting the sun, the lovers, 2 of swords, 2 od cups, 2 of pentacles. 6 of cups as well. I got the page of cups and binded it as i do with the 5 of pentacles so lol I'm a bit confused.

I shall keep you updated.
😘😘😘
Top   #10

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.