Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

Noni

Open for another 30 mins for return reading should be immediate :)

selenatarot

Do they really need me at company G? They are starting to run into trouble but I dont know if they really need me or are they just being polite.

Noni

Do they really need me at company G? They are starting to run into trouble but I dont know if they really need me or are they just being polite.

Rider Child Stork
There are some new beginning and changes happening at G. You've heard about it or will do so soon. The company is trying to make fast progress and maybe start in new areas.It seems they need you for these changes, there will be a new start for you and also more changes at company G. These seem positive for growth.

Q. What are his thoughts about no communication between us for last few days

selenatarot

Rider Child Stork
There are some new beginning and changes happening at G. You've heard about it or will do so soon. The company is trying to make fast progress and maybe start in new areas.It seems they need you for these changes, there will be a new start for you and also more changes at company G. These seem positive for growth.

Q. What are his thoughts about no communication between us for last few days

I dont work for them but they have called me in to help them because they have been having a lot of trouble lately. I am looking to apply to work there but was not sure if they really want me or just want me to come in on odd days to help in future.

letter + dog + anchor

It seems to me he is tied down to something and he does have hopes that your friendship will continue even if it is by text, email or phone. He seems to think even if the friendship is surface level for now it will become stronger in the future. I see a lot of hope around the friendship and that the communication will continue.

Noni

I dont work for them but they have called me in to help them because they have been having a lot of trouble lately. I am looking to apply to work there but was not sure if they really want me or just want me to come in on odd days to help in future.

letter + dog + anchor

It seems to me he is tied down to something and he does have hopes that your friendship will continue even if it is by text, email or phone. He seems to think even if the friendship is surface level for now it will become stronger in the future. I see a lot of hope around the friendship and that the communication will continue.

From the cards there is anything for you to worry about...it will be good change for you to work for them and help them during this period of growth or changes that they are going through.

Thanks Selena :)

Noni

Open for a few if anyone is around and ready :)
Last round of Lenny exchanges on AT!!!

Who's in??

selenatarot

I'm in :thumbsup:

I will ask the lenormand how will I come across to the person reading my application?

Noni

I'm in :thumbsup:

I will ask the lenormand how will I come across to the person reading my application?

Snake Clouds Letter
The person will feel you're a smart woman, who is attractive too however your application may come across as a bit confusing and not clear. They might find it difficult to understand in some way...make sure the presentation is clear, font etc.. They will feel its a bit close to what they want but again might find something about it a bit confusing.

Q. What are O's intentions re: communication between us for this week

selenatarot

Snake Clouds Letter
The person will feel you're a smart woman, who is attractive too however your application may come across as a bit confusing and not clear. They might find it difficult to understand in some way...make sure the presentation is clear, font etc.. They will feel its a bit close to what they want but again might find something about it a bit confusing.

Q. What are O's intentions re: communication between us for this week

I have already given it in :( I made sure presentation was super clear maybe it came across as complicated, Ohhh no

Fish + Coffin + Fox

He may be working hard this week and you might feel quite sad or shut out. I feel you might be waiting on him. I think exchanges will not happen between you this week because he might avoid it, work might be getting in the way or he evades it.