Exchange

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi,

May I ask for advice on what to expect at the formal event I'm going to tomorrow?

Okay, I'm not good at advice but I can try lol

Tree - ship - dog - scythe - bouquet

Dog shows friendly people will be there, could be friends that you may already know.. But other then that I believe there will be nice helpful people there. Unless it just means one friend..

Ship + scythe, hmm I know ship means travel to go some place.. I am thinking this will be a quick trip? Another way to read this is that trip is cancelled but I don't think so.. regardless it seems something will be short, and it could be this event. Now I want to add this last because I thought of this last but do you know someone that will be there that has been distant towards you or you been distant from them? If so, ship can stand for distance and scythe shows it being cut, since the middle card is dog, it seems to talk about a friend.

Tree + bouquet, tree shows something being slow but start to grow, with bouquet it seems you will start to have fun there.

Since I'm having a little trouble with tree, I will just start off with ship. Ship shows longing or traveling to a friend, or maybe distance. Dog and scythe shows a friendship or a friendly person, but it will change to having fun and nothing serious. Tree does show growth or slow pacing..

I been looking at these cards for a while and I feel like I been all over the trying to understand what the cards are saying.

I also thought maybe the cards are saying to not be so distant from people, and start to have fun and enjoy your time there.. in a quick way of saying it.

PeopleWillBeYou

I will let u know

Snake ring fish

Well i feel that they were a bit aggresive in his own way but that was the point making you feel stressed understanding their intentions. I feel that there is an attraction but somehow it was a quick seduction like to give u a sign of their mood when you were talking....

Thank you, I do have to agree, I believe his eyes were being a bit seductive lol after finishing talking I was thinking to myself "did that just happen?".

Dew

Okay, I'm not good at advice but I can try lol

Tree - ship - dog - scythe - bouquet

Dog shows friendly people will be there, could be friends that you may already know.. But other then that I believe there will be nice helpful people there. Unless it just means one friend..

Ship + scythe, hmm I know ship means travel to go some place.. I am thinking this will be a quick trip? Another way to read this is that trip is cancelled but I don't think so.. regardless it seems something will be short, and it could be this event. Now I want to add this last because I thought of this last but do you know someone that will be there that has been distant towards you or you been distant from them? If so, ship can stand for distance and scythe shows it being cut, since the middle card is dog, it seems to talk about a friend.

Tree + bouquet, tree shows something being slow but start to grow, with bouquet it seems you will start to have fun there.

Since I'm having a little trouble with tree, I will just start off with ship. Ship shows longing or traveling to a friend, or maybe distance. Dog and scythe shows a friendship or a friendly person, but it will change to having fun and nothing serious. Tree does show growth or slow pacing..

I been looking at these cards for a while and I feel like I been all over the trying to understand what the cards are saying.

I also thought maybe the cards are saying to not be so distant from people, and start to have fun and enjoy your time there.. in a quick way of saying it.

Hi!

Thank you. You have some really great advice:

I was unsure how to go there and one option is a short trip by boat.
So that's really good!

The event is something that requires me to speak up for a friend and I am guessing scythe means be sharpe and clear. It's not likely to bring fun. But it might be in my interests to be friendly and nice like bouquet implies.

Sorry that it was tricky to work out. Thank you ! Your reading helped!

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi!

Thank you. You have some really great advice:

I was unsure how to go there and one option is a short trip by boat.
So that's really good!

The event is something that requires me to speak up for a friend and I am guessing scythe means be sharpe and clear. It's not likely to bring fun. But it might be in my interests to be friendly and nice like bouquet implies.

Sorry that it was tricky to work out. Thank you ! Your reading helped!

Oh! I'm glad the reading helped some then. I also noticed that tree and ship together can indicate a long trip so I guess it can mean that too.

Maria Tarot

My question is, what did J think of me when i was trying to avoid eye contact with him while talking to him? I never had eye contact like that before.. maybe its just me but I was trying my best to not look him in the eyes, but he was looking me in the eyes and I got shy. Lol

5 of swords
The Fool
6 of wands

J might felt he was the "leader" of the situation.
wrongly he could have felt that he dominated the situation.
He did see you were avoiding look him in the eyes and he felt immediately superior.
I keep the feeling that he felt the winner when you weren't able of looking to his eyes. I just don't know why or what were the causes. Does J fell some wayThreatened by you?
I pulled an extra card for you - The Emperor
I see this card as an advice of ask to your higherself about this!
I'm sorry but it's the way I see it.
Thank you for letting me read for yoy

PeopleWillBeYou

5 of swords
The Fool
6 of wands

J might felt he was the "leader" of the situation.
wrongly he could have felt that he dominated the situation.
He did see you were avoiding look him in the eyes and he felt immediately superior.
I keep the feeling that he felt the winner when you weren't able of looking to his eyes. I just don't know why or what were the causes. Does J fell some wayThreatened by you?
I pulled an extra card for you - The Emperor
I see this card as an advice of ask to your higherself about this!
I'm sorry but it's the way I see it.
Thank you for letting me read for yoy

Thank you! Well he was the leader lol I don't think he felt threatened by me, but the 5 of swords does show some sign of struggling, I think i had a hard time communicating lol

Maria Tarot

Okay, no problem!

Anchor - key - mountain - clover - fox - (dog)

I was also gonna pull 3 for you, but some how 4 cards fell out after pulling 3 ��

Mountain shows a blockage/delay on having a relationship with a guy. There could be some obstacles in the way.

With anchor + fox, unless you are continuing avoiding something/someone..anchor shows stability and being stuck while fox shows avoidance and trying to hide. I had another clue that fox could mean you may meet this guy at your job.
Are you meaning someone I already met or someone I will meet?
Because I may avoid 2 men. I don't consider one of them might be someone to be with a relationship.
Key + clover, keys tells me that something is important, clover shows that you should give something a chance or give it a second chance at least. Clover can mean reconciliation, but I'm not certain. Overall it seems key and clover tells that it's important to give something/someone a chance.. even though it can be risky.
Oh, here it is the dangerous word for me -risk. I don't deal well with that. I try not take risks. I took risk in the past and I regret my self abut it.
lQUOTE]
Anchor shows stability and commitment but with key, it shows importantance to you? The mountain shows blockage or delay because it involves giving someone a chance but it seems avoidance is involved. Do you avoid giving someone a chance? Or something like that? With fox + dog, I think either you will meet a guy at your job someone that you may know, or for some reason you are hiding from someone that would give you a chance? Dog does show someone familiar and someone that is friendly. But the fox on the other hand is confusing because it shows avoiding something or could be at a job. [/QUOTE]
Ok , that's something it happen often. Readings are confusing.

This is what I picked up.. does any of this make sense to you? So for your answer, I think its possible you may end up with someone that you may know but if not then this person will be friendly and loyal.
I consider very good be with someone I already met or someone who can be Trustful.
Thank you very much it made sense to me and gave it me hope something that I lose a lot.

PeopleWillBeYou

Are you meaning someone I already met or someone I will meet?
Because I may avoid 2 men. I don't consider one of them might be someone to be with a relationship.

Oh, here it is the dangerous word for me -risk. I don't deal well with that. I try not take risks. I took risk in the past and I regret my self abut it.
lQUOTE]
Anchor shows stability and commitment but with key, it shows importantance to you? The mountain shows blockage or delay because it involves giving someone a chance but it seems avoidance is involved. Do you avoid giving someone a chance? Or something like that? With fox + dog, I think either you will meet a guy at your job someone that you may know, or for some reason you are hiding from someone that would give you a chance? Dog does show someone familiar and someone that is friendly. But the fox on the other hand is confusing because it shows avoiding something or could be at a job.
Ok , that's something it happen often. Readings are confusing.

I consider very good be with someone I already met or someone who can be Trustful.
Thank you very much it made sense to me and gave it me hope something that I lose a lot.[/QUOTE]

Well I didn't know if you were avoiding anyone, but it seems that anchor and fox shows that you are avoiding something. It could be from someone that you already know but I couldn't tell. But it's possible. Especially since Dog is last it's someone you may feel know as a friend or just a friendly person. But if it is someone that you will meet, this person is someone you can trust. I hope I answered that right lol

snowmoon

Birds - whip - stork - garden - crossroad

If I can guess, I would assume this has something to do with alot of communication, back and forth with you and other people? The whip shows concentration, you being focused on making improvements and you will be doing better. But With garden and crossroads, I would think you will try to make improvements because there are different multiple places that are involved? Or being out in public?

hi,

lots of communication with others? if so, i would think of community, on iternet. I'm working on improvement of how to work as professional.

multiple place? there are some place for me to give my reading for exchange feedback, but I'm not doing it from a few month ago.

the only place I'm doing exchange is here. not public.

Birds + crossroads shows communication and alot of it.. With different people , or that it's your decision to make to talk to people.

Whip + garden shows you being more focused and concentrating on either socializing or being out in public.

Stork is you making improvements and if not that then it shows you relocating or moving around.. only if what I said first didnt make sense.

Does this make any sense to you? Also garden can mean some type of social event.

there is no social events. it is a positive change. birds, i do talk with a reader for lenormand cards sometimes, i talk with a man all the time.

but not a lot of people.

thank-you.

My question is, did J wanted me to make eye contact with him? For some reason I couldn't really look at him in the eyes.

dog, bouquet, woman, fish,whip

J would like to make eye contact with you. J seems like a charming friend to you.

you are a happiness woman of independent. you seems like to give him suggestion of finance or business.

there seems that you have finance or business argument with your friend J.

the card suggested that you need to be careful of what will you speak to J.

PeopleWillBeYou

hi,

lots of communication with others? if so, i would think of community, on iternet. I'm working on improvement of how to work as professional.

multiple place? there are some place for me to give my reading for exchange feedback, but I'm not doing it from a few month ago.

the only place I'm doing exchange is here. not public.

there is no social events. it is a positive change. birds, i do talk with a reader for lenormand cards sometimes, i talk with a man all the time.

but not a lot of people.

thank-you.

dog, bouquet, woman, fish,whip

J would like to make eye contact with you. J seems like a charming friend to you.

you are a happiness woman of independent. you seems like to give him suggestion of finance or business.

there seems that you have finance or business argument with your friend J.

the card suggested that you need to be careful of what will you speak to J.

Hmm, for the reading I had a hard time on if it was online or not, because garden does show socializing, so it could mean some sort of online community. Birds shows alot of communication, but it could just be one person because it's just back and forth going on, but when I saw crossroads i was assuming it's saying there are more than one social place or one person, but it could mean you have to make a decision on what you should do.

Overall I think its possible that you will be doing readings online with different people to help improve your readings? But yeah stork shows positive changes so that's very good!

Thanks for my reading. :)
He is a friendly and helpful, but not a friend. The bouquet is confusing because I'm not sure who was charming but he could of been, I didn't notice it too much. Me and his conversation was not about finances or business, it was about me personally. With fish, it talks about something deep, like his eyes, when I looked into his eyes it was deep.. and the whip shows it was intense. After our conversation I felt something like there was more to it than what I thought.