Tarot Forum    


While waiting...


> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange



 
acquario's Avatar
acquario  acquario is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Apr 2014
Location: The universe
Posts: 6,281
acquario 
While waiting...


OPEN

I have some time available while waiting. Exchanges to be completed asap. Anybody?
Top   #1
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Hello 😊 what do you see happening between Ab and S
Top   #2
BeyondtheVeil's Avatar
BeyondtheVeil  BeyondtheVeil is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Jun 2009
Location: Here, There.. Everywhere!
Posts: 7,446
BeyondtheVeil 

Hi love!

I would love to exchange with you if you like. If so, I would like to know what psychic abilities should I be focusing and developing now?

Your question?

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil
Top   #3
manuel ruiz's Avatar
manuel ruiz  manuel ruiz is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Feb 2005
Location: mexico
Posts: 16,978
manuel ruiz 

Could u tell me if there might. Be anychanges during the rest of this year or i eill be disapointed?
Top   #4
acquario's Avatar
acquario  acquario is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Apr 2014
Location: The universe
Posts: 6,281
acquario 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Hello 😊 what do you see happening between Ab and S
Hi

5 cups / King swords / 10 pentacles

Not much or nothing romantic. There is a social group around them or something external that is connecting the two. So there is some kind of hold there but I don't think it is from Ab and not the kind that he would be that interested in but all the same is there. But I don't think he will act on it. The cards are not completely clear but I think he will detach himself from it.

Mine

What will happen between M and me?
Top   #5

amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by acquario View Post
Hi

5 cups / King swords / 10 pentacles

Not much or nothing romantic. There is a social group around them or something external that is connecting the two. So there is some kind of hold there but I don't think it is from Ab and not the kind that he would be that interested in but all the same is there. But I don't think he will act on it. The cards are not completely clear but I think he will detach himself from it.

Mine

What will happen between M and me?
I hope so, yes i see them in all social events pfff

__

Knight swords
4 cups
10 swords
Hmm i dont see positive things...neither a progress. May a quick communication with him but i sense a situation of over-saturation, of overabundance. The four of cups shows an apathy. This leads to a feeling of tedium, annoyance, and (self-) disgust. and next to ten of swords i feel that this apathy will make you feel sorrow ending the connection with him or a hard communication with M will lead to end; 🤔


Quote:
Originally Posted by acquario View Post
Hi

5 cups / King swords / 10 pentacles

Not much or nothing romantic. There is a social group around them or something external that is connecting the two. So there is some kind of hold there but I don't think it is from Ab and not the kind that he would be that interested in but all the same is there. But I don't think he will act on it. The cards are not completely clear but I think he will detach himself from it.

Mine

What will happen between M and me?
Top   #6
acquario's Avatar
acquario  acquario is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Apr 2014
Location: The universe
Posts: 6,281
acquario 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheVeil View Post
Hi love!

I would love to exchange with you if you like. If so, I would like to know what psychic abilities should I be focusing and developing now?

Your question?

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil
Hi BeyondtheVeil,

Oh feeling unsure with such a question but I will give it a go...

Judgement (jumper) / King swords / 9 cups


I think that you could easily just go with the one that you want, you have it already in a sense. You have the ability to see and understand any kind of problem or complex pattern quickly. This sounds less psychic perhaps but it can be very useful as you connect with the subconscious. But as Judgement fell out of the deck as soon as I started shuffling I feel that past life regression is something that you could explore and feel that it would be very helpful to you and to others. I hope this makes sense.

Mine

What will happen in my love life within the near future, like a couple of weeks?
Top   #7
BeyondtheVeil's Avatar
BeyondtheVeil  BeyondtheVeil is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Jun 2009
Location: Here, There.. Everywhere!
Posts: 7,446
BeyondtheVeil 
Feedback and Reading for acquario


Quote:
Originally Posted by acquario View Post
Hi BeyondtheVeil,

Oh feeling unsure with such a question but I will give it a go...

Judgement (jumper) / King swords / 9 cups


I think that you could easily just go with the one that you want, you have it already in a sense. You have the ability to see and understand any kind of problem or complex pattern quickly. This sounds less psychic perhaps but it can be very useful as you connect with the subconscious. But as Judgement fell out of the deck as soon as I started shuffling I feel that past life regression is something that you could explore and feel that it would be very helpful to you and to others. I hope this makes sense.
It does make sense love! I'm sorry that you were feeling unsure, but you did an awesome job! That is something that I have thought about. It is funny that it came up as something to focus on. I think I will give it a go! lol

Thank you! I had felt like it was something but I just couldn't put my finger on it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by acquario View Post
Mine

What will happen in my love life within the near future, like a couple of weeks?

Here is your reading....


QUEEN OF SWORDS


I think that even if you get some opportunities for romance in the next couple of weeks that you will be sort of 'leery'. It is like you want to have a relationship/date but at the same time you really aren't sure about it in some way. Maybe you are putting too much thought into it as opposed to just letting something happen? This Queen is very attractive, knows her worth, but she is not sure of other's motives. Should she trust them? Should she not? This is like a round about that the more she thinks..the more she gets uneasy.


She is enjoying time with her cat where she feels loved and sure.


I think you will actually be determining where your love life will go by how you think and what you do. Sometimes you just need to stop thinking and be in the moment. Don't look or avoid romance... just have fun. When it shows up also 'just be". Don't think about it, but rather have some fun!

If it ends up that you need to take some time out from romance for you then don't be pressured or feel like you have to do something or nothing will ever happen. You've got this! Be calm and try not to worry or overthink your love life.


I hope this resonates and makes sense to you in some way!


Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil
Top   #8
acquario's Avatar
acquario  acquario is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Apr 2014
Location: The universe
Posts: 6,281
acquario 

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuel ruiz View Post
Could u tell me if there might. Be anychanges during the rest of this year or i eill be disapointed?
King swords / 5 swords / 9 cups

To begin with, yes I think you may have some disappointing news or events come your way but it will not last and ultimately you will have what you are hoping for. Good things are coming so do not despair when you run into problems or feel defeated. A different approach to getting what you want could be the thing that will change things around. Best wishes.

Mine

Will M and I meet in person this or next week?
Top   #9
acquario's Avatar
acquario  acquario is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Apr 2014
Location: The universe
Posts: 6,281
acquario 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
I hope so, yes i see them in all social events pfff

__

Knight swords
4 cups
10 swords
Hmm i dont see positive things...neither a progress. May a quick communication with him but i sense a situation of over-saturation, of overabundance. The four of cups shows an apathy. This leads to a feeling of tedium, annoyance, and (self-) disgust. and next to ten of swords i feel that this apathy will make you feel sorrow ending the connection with him or a hard communication with M will lead to end; 🤔
Thank you for the reading. I keep getting such a weird mix of cards for M and myself. He is very kind but says he wants nothing now. Went from 100-0 with such speed. He said we could talk this evening. I like him but I know there's no real future. Thank you.
Top   #10

 





 



Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.