Could this be an actual death?

Xrysalida

So, I am in this difficult relationship, we live together and we near to the end of it, the "plan" is that September we will move from this house and each of us will follow their own way.
I asked the cards last night
where am I going when I leave from here?
Queen of swords - 6 of swords - Death ---> clarify: Judgement

I was pretty shocked when I saw this cards,
The Queen of swords is me, I am a Libra and in general I have a Queen of swords personality, so the first thing that striked was actual and physical death coming from mourning, anger, piercing thoughts, negative thoughts.
But Death is very general so I drew a clarifier, I actually asked the cards to tell me something more for Deah, I don't know what to say, it looks like a huge change for sure!
If I leave the physical death part, I would see it as:
Leaving the Queen of swords traits(which at the moment I m not an upright QoS....) moving towards change, leaving behind very consciously this personality and way of life and going to a big change.
Death and Judgement are so vague though..could this mean my actual death? I don't feel like dying soon :)
Do you have any other point of view of this reading?

arcange

I don't see physical death here. I see Q S (you) mourning the moving on. You will look back and remember. Death of the relationship. Judgement is is renewal and end of a life cycle. I see Judgment coupled with the 6 Sw. It is time to come out of the stuck place you have been suffering. Time to open up to the new cycle that awaits you. It is a time for clarity. Perhaps you will understand a lot of things you knew about yourself but didn't want to look at.

Grizabella

I agree with arcange on this one. It's not real death that's meant, but it's just saying that, with the ending of the relationship, you'll feel as though you've come out from under a great cloud of mourning and regret (6 of Swords/Death) to the realization that the world is all yours. Like coming out from under a heavy cloud. Now you can see the whole future before you to do with as you want. It will be sort of a rebirth into the world.

headincloud

A woman alone, head over heart, I need space/Leaving the relationship and your troubles behind/The end of a situation --- Judgement ties death into a major decision for you.

Xrysalida

I don't see physical death here. I see Q S (you) mourning the moving on. You will look back and remember. Death of the relationship. Judgement is is renewal and end of a life cycle. I see Judgment coupled with the 6 Sw. It is time to come out of the stuck place you have been suffering. Time to open up to the new cycle that awaits you. It is a time for clarity. Perhaps you will understand a lot of things you knew about yourself but didn't want to look at.
Its like the reading makes a move from outside to the center the way you see it interact with judgement and 6oS, if I see it this way it sure makes feel what tou describe, Mourning, remembering and be reborn, I am sure about understanding things about myself and the whole situation, sometimes I feel tht I will look back one day and womder what I ve been doing!

Xrysalida

I agree with arcange on this one. It's not real death that's meant, but it's just saying that, with the ending of the relationship, you'll feel as though you've come out from under a great cloud of mourning and regret (6 of Swords/Death) to the realization that the world is all yours. Like coming out from under a heavy cloud. Now you can see the whole future before you to do with as you want. It will be sort of a rebirth into the world.
Llts of mourning now also, and I do feel that my future will open after all this, I was just wondering though, there are 3 cards signifying change, moving on, rebirth so in a one reading combination I see it as a huge one! Of dourse we do live 3 years together, is almost like marriage.

Xrysalida

A woman alone, head over heart, I need space/Leaving the relationship and your troubles behind/The end of a situation --- Judgement ties death into a major decision for you.
You describe it very well..i also feel that this combo of Death/Judge. signifies something major.

bluelagune

Are you a libra casper? Virgo or Scorpio is more predominant in your chart, which ever it is, this is what you will become. The queen of swords cheracteristics, the ones that gave you pain in this relationship, will die due to this change and the new you will be born in its place.

Xrysalida

Are you a libra casper? Virgo or Scorpio is more predominant in your chart, which ever it is, this is what you will become. The queen of swords cheracteristics, the ones that gave you pain in this relationship, will die due to this change and the new you will be born in its place.
You are right! I forgot the Scorpio connection with Judge. and Death, I was born near the end of Libra but in the 8th house, the Scorpio house and I have a full pack 8th house, 4 planets in there.
I like the way you see it progressing with the signs, very interesting, especially if I think about it with age, on my progressing chart, I m already in Scorpio.

arcange

...sometimes I feel tht I will look back one day and womder what I ve been doing!

I've been through divorce. It's not fun. Though mine was easy compared to other people's and I'm still friends with my ex. I feel exactly this way. What was I.