NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING MY READING?

Libertya

Hi!

I did a reading for myself regarding a complex situation.
I am using the Tarot Rider Waite deck. I can't tell if these cards are of action or not.

The question I asked was: What is x' s next action towards me?/what is x wanting to do about me?
This is someone who resurfaced into my life and we had a falling out this month. So far no communication and he's kind of gone into "hiding" so to say.

The first card i pulled was: THE FOOL AND CLATIFIED BY 3 OF PENTACLES (THIS CARD CAME UP TWICE WHEN I RESHUFFLED) . I WAS STILL CONFUSED AND ASKED THE TAROT TO HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT THESE CARDS MEAN AND PULLED 10 OF PENTACLES.

The fool is about new beginnings and sometimes taking a leap of faith. The fool can be impulsive though and not think before taking an action.

3 of pentacles is about teamwork and working together.

10 of pentacles means working together also. This card reminds me someone making a commitment towards another and possibly establishing a firm foundation.

Bonus card: 4 of wands I 've been getting this card a lot in other readings. The 4 of wands is about establishing a firm foundation. This card clarified the 3 of pents before I pulled the 10 of pentacles to help me understand the meaning of my reading.

Here is my interpretation: I think this person may want to restart something new with me and try to work together on making things work out between us. I sense a new beginning with the fool though. The 3 of pents makes me wonder if he wants to put in some effort here. I can't tell if these are him coming towards me or not doing anything.

What do you think his next actions are towards me?

headincloud

Fool, 3P, 10P, 4W

There's no romance or re-union, the fool indicates a fresh start and his focus in 3P is attaining accolade for his work, he wants to be recognised as a craftsman in his field. 10P highlights financial security as the drive and he ultimately wants to graduate in some way in 4W.

IndigoWaves

The Fool doesn't want to set down roots or otherwise "work" on a relationship, which does seem to describe this guy's behaviour towards you... Contrasting with the 3P, 10P and "welcoming home" 4W, which seem to reflect your own desires/energy, instead (-as repeat and "clarifying" cards often do, rarely clarifying at all). Or, they may depict a third party's influence: a more solid, established relationship that makes it even easier for him to him avoid committing to you.

He may have thought that this return would be an exciting release -- until his interest faded, and then, so did he. The Fool is flaky and inconstant, overall, so expecting any stability from him will likely burn you in the end; this is a "come and go" lover, at best.

Libertya

Fool, 3P, 10P, 4W

There's no romance or re-union, the fool indicates a fresh start and his focus in 3P is attaining accolade for his work, he wants to be recognised as a craftsman in his field. 10P highlights financial security as the drive and he ultimately wants to graduate in some way in 4W.

The question was his actions regarding me. For some reason these cards are pointing towards establishing a new beginning and working together. I'm still a little confused on your interpretation but I see what you mean.

Libertya

The Fool doesn't want to set down roots or otherwise "work" on a relationship, which does seem to describe this guy's behaviour towards you... Contrasting with the 3P, 10P and "welcoming home" 4W, which seem to reflect your own desires/energy, instead (-as repeat and "clarifying" cards often do, rarely clarifying at all). Or, they may depict a third party's influence: a more solid, established relationship that makes it even easier for him to him avoid committing to you.

He may have thought that this return would be an exciting release -- until his interest faded, and then, so did he. The Fool is flaky and inconstant, overall, so expecting any stability from him will likely burn you in the end; this is a "come and go" lover, at best.

I see the fool as someone taking a leap of faith and being impulsive. You are right that the fool is flighty. I kind of thought he may have wanted to take a leap of faith and try establishing something with me. Most of these cards are pentacles which depict stability. These clarifying cards have confused me but I still see the fool as a new beginning here.

IndigoWaves

Most of these cards are pentacles which depict stability. These clarifying cards have confused me but I still see the fool as a new beginning here.
The thing is, though: Is he stable? Has he behaved that way towards you so far at all, or just been a self-absorbed, noncommittal Fool? Available data/context should be considered, especially when a topic is close to the reader's heart, or inaccurate, fairy tale readings all too easily result. If reality has shown that he's highly unlikely to treat you/the relationship as those Pentacles suggest, then chances are they actually describe or "belong to" something/someone else... As Earthy cards, they could even be saying that his main interest in this connection is physical: not enough to keep a Fool.

headincloud

The question was his actions regarding me. For some reason these cards are pointing towards establishing a new beginning and working together. I'm still a little confused on your interpretation but I see what you mean.

There is no action towards you as far as I can see he's focused on achievement.