Tarot Forum    

Few Exchanges

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

selenatarot 
Few Exchanges

Lets do them

Please only sit if you will exchange within 24 hours of your reading being posted.
Top   #1
Citizen

feminine_mystique 

Hi Selena.

So I recently thought I may have been pregnant. I took 3 tests all negative. I went to the emergency room and negative blood and urine.. then did another blood test and says positive. Then did an ultrasound and no baby. Mind you its still early (4 weeks) so I don't know if it is pregnancy or not.

Are you able to shuffle around and see if you see a baby or babies at present. Or if this is just a getting old problem I just happen to be encountering lol.

Thank you.
😘😘
Top   #2
Citizen X

G6 

Hey ST!

I'd like to sit if you're still open?

My Q: What are the themes of the next chapter in my life?

Thanks,

G6
Top   #3
Citizen

Pami619 

HI, I'll sit.

I want to know what's my current place in A's life.
We were long distance, no longer in touch.

Thank you.
Top   #4
Citizen

selenatarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by feminine_mystique View Post
Hi Selena.

So I recently thought I may have been pregnant. I took 3 tests all negative. I went to the emergency room and negative blood and urine.. then did another blood test and says positive. Then did an ultrasound and no baby. Mind you its still early (4 weeks) so I don't know if it is pregnancy or not.

Are you able to shuffle around and see if you see a baby or babies at present. Or if this is just a getting old problem I just happen to be encountering lol.

Thank you.
😘😘
5 of cups + king of wands + 8 of pentacles

I dont think there is a pregnancy as I see you being a little disappointed. I feel you may need to see a professional so he can work with you on this issue but I see that it could be work related stress that may be the cause of what you are going through at the moment.

Will I be working for MC (company) in August/September?
Top   #5

Citizen

selenatarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G6 View Post
Hey ST!

I'd like to sit if you're still open?

My Q: What are the themes of the next chapter in my life?

Thanks,

G6
Queen of pentacles + 4 of wands + 8 of cups

I feel work and financial security s something you will be focusing on. Also trying to have more fun and focusing on your home life is something you will consider in the next chapter of your life. If you feel dissatisfied with something around this then I see you moving on possibly even grieving a little over it but walking away for something better.

Will I get the job C (female) talked to me about?
Top   #6
Citizen

selenatarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
HI, I'll sit.

I want to know what's my current place in A's life.
We were long distance, no longer in touch.

Thank you.
8 of swords + 10 of cups + king of wands

I feel A is focusing on work and isn't really seeing the potential or what could have been with you at this moment in time. If he has a family or a relationship he seems to be focused on that to make it work. If he doesnt have a family then at one point he felt very close to you and considers you in friendly terms within his mind but guarding himself against taking any action on it.

What are my chances fo getting the job with company G?
Top   #7
Citizen

Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenatarot View Post
8 of swords + 10 of cups + king of wands

I feel A is focusing on work and isn't really seeing the potential or what could have been with you at this moment in time. If he has a family or a relationship he seems to be focused on that to make it work. If he doesnt have a family then at one point he felt very close to you and considers you in friendly terms within his mind but guarding himself against taking any action on it.

What are my chances fo getting the job with company G?
Page of cups, Hermit rv and Strenght

They seem to like you already.
Hermit rv shows that they have found you suitable and Strenght shows that you have already secured your place in the job as they see you as someone experienced and responsible.

Hope I am right.

Feedback: They don't have a family or are in a relationship, that could do with their parents because I assume they're on holidays.
But yes, correct, now I am not important and are guarding themselves from any thoughts about me.

Thanks.
Top   #8
Citizen

selenatarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Page of cups, Hermit rv and Strenght

They seem to like you already.
Hermit rv shows that they have found you suitable and Strenght shows that you have already secured your place in the job as they see you as someone experienced and responsible.

Hope I am right.

Feedback: They don't have a family or are in a relationship, that could do with their parents because I assume they're on holidays.
But yes, correct, now I am not important and are guarding themselves from any thoughts about me.

Thanks.
I see he thinks of you as a friend in their mind or in friendly terms. I just see they dont want to look at the potential of the relationship or pursuing it at this moment in time but the energy can change depending on what action we take.
Top   #9
Citizen

feminine_mystique 

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenatarot View Post
5 of cups + king of wands + 8 of pentacles

I dont think there is a pregnancy as I see you being a little disappointed. I feel you may need to see a professional so he can work with you on this issue but I see that it could be work related stress that may be the cause of what you are going through at the moment.

Will I be working for MC (company) in August/September?
Ace of chalices - eight of pentacles - knight of swords/ten of chalices

Shadow. 6 of cups.

Well it definitely looks lke you will have an opportunity for a position for you specifically. This is really really good actually. Thw ace of chalices just tells me you will be rewarded with this in some way.. the 8 of pentacles tells me you worked very hard for this and yoru hard work will pay off.. with thia company or not you show strong work ethics and future employers will notice that.

I feel that a certain knight may help you.. but i sense they will be attracted to you so it will actually help you with the position.. this person seems sweet and kind under his knight of swords personality. The 10 of chalices are two teenagers on a tree looking romantically into each others eyes and with the 6 of cups as the base i do sense a bit of a soul mate connection here.

The shadow card also tells me this wll be a new fresh start for you.. a clean slate where you can be a "new" person and be a different version of yourself.

Congratulations. Let me know how it goes.

FB.

Thank you. Atm my life has been up and down. One second i think im pregnant then next I'm not. So i do see why the 5 of cups has come up.

The king of wands I can only interpret as my Dr. He has been sooooooo helpful. I went to the ER and they just flat out didn't help one bit. My dr has been on the ball and really really helpful.. very king of wands type.

Hmm. Definitely not work related stress. I barely work these days.. i did have to take tonight off though due to extreme pains in my abdomen.. so I feel it could relate to that but I'm not sure.

I have been suspectimg twins i don't know why but i feel it in my bones that I'm pregnant. No test or scan could tell me I'm not it's hard to explain. I feel i might have a psychosomatic pregnancy but i don't know lol.. I know my body and i trust it so all my pregnancy symptoms are there but there seems to be a mystery of the actual babies.

Ergh.. maybe I'm just nuts. 😂😂😂
Top   #10

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.