Wisdom of the Oracle

Leandra88

How can I best deal with what is going on in our connection with A?

Hi amaya, thank you for sitting :)

Yang (rx)

This card depicts two hands reaching out towards the sitter. Above the hands is a ball of fire with the oracle's face in the middle. This card typically refers to the masculine energy and making things happen. However, in this deck, all reversals are read as a "protection" message, and can sometimes differ from the traditional, upright meaning.

Protection Message:
"Be mindful of the tendency towards impulsive action, over-confidence, and aggressive behavior. Think before you act, lest you find yourself in a situation that will lead to uncomfortable consequences. Be sure you really want what you're chasing after, because you might be sorry when you get it. The appearance of this card isn't cause for fear, for life is all about learning lessons. Practice temperance, diplomacy, and thoughtful consideration before making a move."

Wow, I think the message here is very direct and straightforward. I'm not sure what the situation is between you and A at the moment, but this card suggest that you spend some time really reflecting on the issues between you and if moving forward with him is truly what you desire. There is a strong message here to proceed with caution, and not jump into anything impulsively without doing your research first, so to speak. I hope this helps!

selenatarot

I would love to sit.

What do you see coming up for me in my love life, I am single at the moment.

Leandra88

Hi! I'd love to sit if I may. I'd like to know what I need to know about my love life? (currently single)

Hi WolfSwan, thank you for sitting :)

Observer (rx)

This card depicts a fox looking through a telescope up at the moon. This card typically refers to objectivity and remaining at a neutral distance. However, in this deck, all reversals are read as a "protection" message, and can sometimes differ from the traditional, upright meaning.

Protection Message:
"Ever think sometimes your life options are suction-cupped to your face and you can't see beyond yourself? There's a big world out there - a multitude of potential realities that you are unable to perceive at present. So you're a little stuck? It's time to get advice from someone you trust, someone who has a better perspective on your circumstances. Other points of view are needed now before you move forward. Take heart! A beautiful vista is waiting for you to drink it in. You just need a little help widening your scope beyond your small "self"."

Have you been single for awhile and feeling frustrated that nothing has panned out yet? The message of this card is that you may be too much in your own head now, and over-thinking your situation. The advice here is to talk to a trusted friend and listen to a new perspective. They may be able to shake things up a bit and introduce you to new situations that may open up the avenues to romance. Best of luck!

Libertya

Hi, May I please sit?
I had someone from my past resurface into my life.
I'm not sure where things are heading.

How can I restore my relationship with Jay?

Noni

I'm so glad this resonates! I often find this deck almost scary in how accurate it can be when I've done readings for myself.

I know what you mean, I've been single for a little over a year, and it is definitely hard to put yourself out there again. No need to rush into things, but just take baby steps towards opening up, and I have a feeling he will do the same :)

I just saw the card online. WOW! it is so dreamy and watery looks...almost unreal to quite some extent. But it beautiful visually.
Hmm....I hope he and I aren't just a dream but real or become more real.
Thanks for the reading and the positive reinforcement.

Cheers
:)

Leandra88

I'll bite :)

What developments do you see in the situation with B (a person)?

Hello zayats, thanks for sitting :)

Building Blocks (rx)

This card depicts a woman standing on top of a bunch of cubes/blocks. She has one hand on her hip, and the other raised above her head as she looks into the distance. This card typically refers to strong, solid foundations. However, in this deck, all reversals are read as a "protection" message, and can sometimes differ from the traditional, upright meaning.

Protection Message:
"Now is the time to address the cracks in the foundations of your life. Perhaps your values have changed and it is time to strengthen your convictions and let go of the things that no longer serve the vision you have for your life. Or perhaps you chose to ignore the signs that a situation or agreement you have entered into is not right for you. Remove the rotten pieces and reinforce your core moral strength and integrity. Now is the time for rigorous honesty, for you are called to renovate and and upgrade your consciousness! You will be so happy when you do. Spirit has a spectacular blueprint for your life far beyond your imagination. Don't be afraid to replace what's not solid."

Another very strong message here. I'm not sure what your relationship with B is like, but this card indicates that this situation with B may no longer serve your greatest good. B and you may have been solid a one point, but it seems now that there may be too many cracks in the foundation for you to repair. The advice here is to be honest with B, remove yourself from any negative situations, and you will be stronger and happier for it in the long-run. I hope this helps!

Leandra88

I would love to sit.

What do you see coming up for me in my love life, I am single at the moment.

Hi selena, thank you for sitting :)

Not for You (rx)

The imagery on this card is a bit odd. A hand holds up a chess board with a giant fortune cookie in the middle that states "Nope!!" Above the cookie, the oracle looks down below. This card typically refers to an outright denial or rejection. However, in this deck, all reversals are read as a "protection" message, and can sometimes differ from the traditional, upright meaning.

Protection Message:
"Don't chase after what flees from you. Don't obsess over what eludes you. Don't bang your head against the wall. There is nothing romantic about what is unavailable, no prize given for torturing yourself, and nothing to be gained by refusing to see the red flags that have been waving since you began pursuit. Now is the time to walk away. There are other goals, other loves, other games, other successes waiting for you. The way out of obsessing is radical acceptance and surrender. Spirit wants only the best for you. This is a sign that you have something much better waiting for you. Trust."

Do you find yourself still thinking about an ex or a past relationship? This card is a strong message that you will not be able to get to the good stuff with someone new until you stop torturing yourself with the pain of the past. You can have the exact love and relationship you are looking for, but it is all about believing you can. I've been in a similar situation, so I know how hard it is to just trust that everything will work out the way it should, I wish you the very best of luck!

Leandra88

Hi, May I please sit?
I had someone from my past resurface into my life.
I'm not sure where things are heading.

How can I restore my relationship with Jay?

HI Libertya, thank you for sitting :)

Unfinished Symphony (rx)

This card depicts a musician/jester sitting on top of a blue egg and she plays the violin. A keyboard floats in the sky behind her, along with music notes. This card typically refers unfinished business, and a need to make amends. However, in this deck, all reversals are read as a "protection" message, and can sometimes differ from the traditional, upright meaning.

Protection Message:
"When unfinished business casts a shadow over your life, it is a reminder that procrastination is a form of self-sabotage. It is not in your best interest to stall. Even stumbling forward is better than holding back. Don't overthink things or let yourself get distracted - just tie up any loose ends and deliver the results. Don't quit before the finish line. Spirit wants you to win."

Well, there is certainly unfinished business between the two of you with the appearance of this card. It seems the advice this card has for you is to talk to Jay as soon as possible. Perhaps talk about what went wrong between the two of you in order to "tie up the loose ends" so that you can make a fresh start if you so choose. I believe the energy of this card speaks towards being open and honest with Jay, but the key is not to stall this conversation. The sooner the two of you hash things out, the easier it will be to move forward. I hope this helps!

Leandra88

I just saw the card online. WOW! it is so dreamy and watery looks...almost unreal to quite some extent. But it beautiful visually.
Hmm....I hope he and I aren't just a dream but real or become more real.
Thanks for the reading and the positive reinforcement.

Cheers
:)

Yes, the whole deck is very beautiful and dreamy.

You're very welcome, sending good vibes your way!

zayats

Hello zayats, thanks for sitting :)

Building Blocks (rx)

This card depicts a woman standing on top of a bunch of cubes/blocks. She has one hand on her hip, and the other raised above her head as she looks into the distance. This card typically refers to strong, solid foundations. However, in this deck, all reversals are read as a "protection" message, and can sometimes differ from the traditional, upright meaning.

Protection Message:
"Now is the time to address the cracks in the foundations of your life. Perhaps your values have changed and it is time to strengthen your convictions and let go of the things that no longer serve the vision you have for your life. Or perhaps you chose to ignore the signs that a situation or agreement you have entered into is not right for you. Remove the rotten pieces and reinforce your core moral strength and integrity. Now is the time for rigorous honesty, for you are called to renovate and and upgrade your consciousness! You will be so happy when you do. Spirit has a spectacular blueprint for your life far beyond your imagination. Don't be afraid to replace what's not solid."

Another very strong message here. I'm not sure what your relationship with B is like, but this card indicates that this situation with B may no longer serve your greatest good. B and you may have been solid a one point, but it seems now that there may be too many cracks in the foundation for you to repair. The advice here is to be honest with B, remove yourself from any negative situations, and you will be stronger and happier for it in the long-run. I hope this helps!
Hello! Thanks for the reading :)

Yes, it is true that this situation lacks solid foundations. I wouldn't say there are cracks or anything rotten, that something particularly bad happened, it's more that there's not much substance at the moment. You're right saying it doesn't serve my greatest good. Well, honesty isn't exactly prerequisite for letting go, as there's so little communication happening that I just have to stop dwelling on it and that's it. Well, being honest to myself is key - it does lack solid foundation and substance and it doesn't, so to speak, nourish me in any way or better my life. Thanks very much for the message - it was very enlightening when I think about it! :)