Wisdom of the Oracle

Leandra88

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What i need to know about Jaqueline A N?

Thanks!

Hi Dartellus! Sorry for the delayed response. You can absolutely sit, I will do your reading tomorrow.

Leandra88

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What i need to know about Jaqueline A N?

Thanks!

Sorry again for the delay!

Mending

This card depicts two fairy children working together to sew a banner. This card typically refers to forgiveness and healing.

Relationship Message:
"You've come to a place where forgiveness is necessary if you're to move forward. Separate or together, you and the other person are still experiencing the effects of a hurt that is impacting everything you do - even if you're not aware of it. The energy needs to clear. What must you do to bridge this gap? Closing your heart is not the answer. You have the power to heal this wound. As yourself, What would Love do? Only good will come of forgiveness and an honest redress."

Is Jaqueline an ex that you have never quite gotten over? This card suggests that even if it's just on a subconscious level, you are still holding on to this person and need to face this head on. With this card, Jaqueline also seems to be holding on to you in some capacity, again, this could be on a subconscious level that she is not even aware of. I'm not sure if you are in contact with her, but this card suggest that it may be time to talk and clear this energy. Or at least reach a place of forgiveness that will allow you to move on. I hope this helps, best of luck!

Noni

HI Leandra

Can I sit again?
I'll be able to exchange this time.

Cheers
:)

selenatarot

Leandra would it be ok to sit again and I will exchange with you using the same oracle if you like or another that is appropriate to your question.

My question is whether you see me securing a job with company G in the next 4 weeks. I will also give you an update.

Noni

Sure! What is your question?

What was the purpose of my connection with B? ....like...what does the universe want me to know about the nature of the connection between us was it past life/ karma or otherwise? and if its served its purpose? I don't know how to word this question and make it one.

Let me know your question!

Leandra88

What was the purpose of my connection with B? ....like...what does the universe want me to know about the nature of the connection between us was it past life/ karma or otherwise? and if its served its purpose? I don't know how to word this question and make it one.

Let me know your question!

Thanks for sitting again and offering to exchange! I asked what the purpose of your connection with B was.

Peace (rx)

So when I was shuffling the deck, this card popped out. I placed it back in the deck and continued to shuffle, and then this was the card I pulled again! This card depicts a large egg with the oracle's face on it placed in the middle of a field. Above the egg, a white dove flies with an olive branch in hand. This card typically represents freedom and acceptance, but let's see what the protection message is since it is a reversed card.

Protection Message:
"Now is a time for calmness and well-being in spite of temporary conditions. Even if there are dissonant notes in the music of your life, all that means is that you must go within and fine-tune the extraordinary instrument that you are. Find harmony within yourself, and don't look to the outer world to provide certainty. This, too, shall pass, and once again your life will be filled with beautiful music."

I get the feeling from this card that B was brought into your life as a catalyst for your self-growth and inner peace. Any rough patches between you and B were meant to show you your inner strength, and how you do not need to rely on the outside world to find your true peace and happiness. All of that has always been within you. To be, this feels like a transient card, so I'm not sure if B has fully served his purpose in your life. I have a feeling that there may be more to come with him in the future, but this period you are going through right now seems to be very much about your own self growth and finding your own peace/happiness. Hope this makes sense!

My question is similar to yours. What does the universe want me to know about my connection with G?

Leandra88

Leandra would it be ok to sit again and I will exchange with you using the same oracle if you like or another that is appropriate to your question.

My question is whether you see me securing a job with company G in the next 4 weeks. I will also give you an update.

Hello again, and thank you for offering to exchange!

I rephrased your question to "Where is Selena heading regarding company G?"

Yang

This card almost immediately jumped out as I was shuffling, as if it was very insistent to get the message across. This card depicts two hands reaching out towards the sitter. Above the hands is a ball of fire with the oracle's face in the middle. This card typically refers to the masculine energy and making things happen. In this deck, the Prosperity message is read for career questions. Let's take a look.

Prosperity Message:
"Projects, partnerships, and all matters relating to your business are out of the obstacle phase and on to the "make it happen" phase! Now is the time to stake your claim and get things done. While you can expect to be busier than usual, this card tells you that you have all the energy and vitality you need to accomplish your goals. Abundance is waiting for you to claim it."

I would say that this card indicates a very positive outcome towards you getting the job with company G. This card is very much about taking action and making things happen. If you have not had an interview with this company yet, I would suggest you try to come off as very confident and self-assured in your interview. If you have already interviewed, perhaps send a follow-up note about how interested you are in the company, and what you can add to the organization. I am sending good vibes your way, please let me know what ends up happening! Wishing you all the luck :)

As for my question, can I please ask what I can next expect to happen in my love life? I am currently single.

dancing_moon

Hi Leandra,

What a beautiful deck! If you'll have me, here's my question: What can I do to attract more of 'my' people (people with similar values, outlook, and preferences) into my physical surroundings?

If you have a question, I can exchange too. :)

Aries2014

Thanks for the feedback! Very interesting, it could very well be that this is referring to someone else who is about to come into your life. Best of luck, look forward to seeing what happens!

Yes that was my first initial thought Thankyou I'll keep you posted ❤️