Tarot Forum    

positive exchanges

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

kazz1 
positive exchanges

im having a rough day and need some positive energy..

so rules please bring posiitive energy and try to find something posiitivge about the situation..like even if u giving bad news draw a clarfier and ask whats something about this positive situation.

anyone want to sit? my be available to exchange within 1-2 hours

repeat sitters welcome
Top   #1
Citizen

Nineveh 

Hello, kazz1! What interest does E have in S?
Top   #2
Citizen

Noni 

I'll sit
Sending you peaceful 🕊 loving radiant loving vibes

Q what does he think/ feel about me/ our connection after our interaction in the morning?
Top   #3
Citizen

kazz1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
Hello, kazz1! What interest does E have in S?
hey hun

base 6 of wands
3 of pentaces, 5 of pentacles, world

i feel that the interest E has in S is one of respect. I feel that E looks upto S and feels complete when they are around. At times E feels that E and S are them against the world but with the 6 of wands as base i feel that E feels that with them 2 together they can accomplish anything.
something positive about E and S:
Temperance
so i feel that things are very easy going and peace between the 2. Theyhave the ability to work well together and create anything.

hope this makes sense.

can you tell me if f is every going to come iniitate an actualy conversation with me?
Top   #4
Citizen

kazz1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
I'll sit
Sending you peaceful 🕊 loving radiant loving vibes

Q what does he think/ feel about me/ our connection after our interaction in the morning?

base king of cups
queen of wands, moon, high pritestess

I feel that he really admires you and finds you quite charming and beautiful. He feels that you are this outgoing perfect woman and he has extremly loving and caring feelings about you. The king of cups is the king of feeligns as i read on another thread and i sense that when he looks at you or thinks about you he is overwhelmed with these feeligns. With the moon and high priestess i feel that he also feels connected to you on a deeper level. Almost like you understand him so well that he doesnt need words to express himself and that you are able to read his mind.

Something positive about his feelings towards you:
8 of pentacles

he is willing to put in the effort to make things work and i feel he will not give up on a chance with you to easily. at times you do doubt him but i feel you shouldnt because i feel you guys connect with thoughts more than words and it does have potential.

today i saw f and he gave me cut eye again but whatever after work i was tlakign to my friend W and F walked by. Me and W were talking seriosuly about the issue i pm'd you about and we were ingross in eachother..how did f feel about me being soo close with W? did you feel it impacted at all
Top   #5

Citizen

Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazz1 View Post
base king of cups
queen of wands, moon, high pritestess

I feel that he really admires you and finds you quite charming and beautiful. He feels that you are this outgoing perfect woman and he has extremly loving and caring feelings about you. The king of cups is the king of feeligns as i read on another thread and i sense that when he looks at you or thinks about you he is overwhelmed with these feeligns. With the moon and high priestess i feel that he also feels connected to you on a deeper level. Almost like you understand him so well that he doesnt need words to express himself and that you are able to read his mind.

Something positive about his feelings towards you:
8 of pentacles

he is willing to put in the effort to make things work and i feel he will not give up on a chance with you to easily. at times you do doubt him but i feel you shouldnt because i feel you guys connect with thoughts more than words and it does have potential.
Awww!!! this is the sweetest reading I feel like crying almost. You're so kind and beautiful person Kazz. If I had special powers I'll ask the Universe to grant you a wish right now

Quote:
today i saw f and he gave me cut eye again but whatever after work i was tlakign to my friend W and F walked by. Me and W were talking seriosuly about the issue i pm'd you about and we were ingross in eachother..how did f feel about me being soo close with W?
Ace of Swords, Devil, 4 of Wands
it seems F thinks there is something going on between you and W. He thinks you two are lovers or having some kind of strong bond, he was definitely jealous and he felt like cutting you off (Ace of Swords) so the look you described is how he actually felt...hurt and then he wanted to just cut you off. He's thinking that you and W are maybe lovers or something sorry! Kazz...but maybe you need to make it clear to F that this is not the case.

What is positive about this:
King Of Cups

Aww! F does care for you deeply, he has love for you but this mis understandings and all this thinking that you have another man and are married etc are all making him behave like an ill dignified King of Cups. BUT he does care for you deeply he has strong emotions for you which he doesn't show.

Quote:
did you feel it impacted at all
King of Wands, King of Coins, 8 of Swords
He was angry and wanted to act out on his emotions so you saw that, it did want him to Man-up and take some drastic steps though he decided to not do anything and just be grounded and be practical about the situation between you guys. He feel conflicted, like all of him is involved with you his passion, his mind, his emotions and his thoughts...but he doesn't know how to move ahead with you and your situation doesn't make it easy. It seems he has some ideas about what's going on with you.

Silver lining for you in all this:
6 of Swords, Tower, Queen of Coins

You will move away from negative situation, you've a positive change coming into your life. You'll find that a moment of revelation happens for you that will be like a breakthrough and your old way of being will be disrupted. This will be positive as this is between two positive cards and I asked what is silver lining for you...so the Divine will intervene and help you in some way as Tower is major it is inevitable change but it will be positive do not worry. You'll be able to stay grounded and find a way ahead for yourself through building a strong financial base and will be able to look after yourself...this Queen does not need a man to fund her she looks after her affairs on her own with confidence.

Angel card:
Angel of Abundance
This lovely Angel always comes bearing good news! Perhaps you have been praying for a miracle of the abundance sort. This Angel has appeared to tell you that your prayers have been heard and that by opening your heart and moving through your life with faith and trust, the abundance you seek shall manifest shortly!

I picked a Romance Angel Card: Children
It says your love life is being affected by children which is so true.
Since I did not get a clear answer, I picked another, Release your Ex
The time has come to release your energy.

It is so strange I got these cards for you srsly!!! I'm amazed how literal the Universe is in giving messages.

God bless, sweetie
💙
Top   #6
Citizen

Nineveh 

Quote:
hey hun

base 6 of wands
3 of pentaces, 5 of pentacles, world

i feel that the interest E has in S is one of respect. I feel that E looks upto S and feels complete when they are around. At times E feels that E and S are them against the world but with the 6 of wands as base i feel that E feels that with them 2 together they can accomplish anything.
something positive about E and S:
Temperance
so i feel that things are very easy going and peace between the 2. Theyhave the ability to work well together and create anything.

hope this makes sense.

can you tell me if f is every going to come iniitate an actualy conversation with me?
I can agree that he has begun to warm up around S. It's interesting that you see he feels complete around S. I wonder if he would ever acknowledge that. Good teading! Thank you.

Temperance rx. 3 of cups rx. 8 of swords rx

Chariot

The cards show that he will as soon as he releases himself from fear and self-imposed inhibition. There are so many good memories waiting to be made between the two of you. The cards also show that there is good chemistry and tgat the two of you are compatible. However, F has crippled himself with thoughts of what if.

Something good: ace of swords rx

I read this as the absence of arguments and figthing between you and f.
Top   #7
Citizen

kazz1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Awww!!! this is the sweetest reading I feel like crying almost. You're so kind and beautiful person Kazz. If I had special powers I'll ask the Universe to grant you a wish right now

Ace of Swords, Devil, 4 of Wands
it seems F thinks there is something going on between you and W. He thinks you two are lovers or having some kind of strong bond, he was definitely jealous and he felt like cutting you off (Ace of Swords) so the look you described is how he actually felt...hurt and then he wanted to just cut you off. He's thinking that you and W are maybe lovers or something sorry! Kazz...but maybe you need to make it clear to F that this is not the case.

f gave me the mean look at lunch. when he walked by and when he saw me and probably not W he kind of had a nice look, but once he crossed us i am not sure if he looked back and if he gave us any looks after that. i feel that this point is correct just because at times i think he looks sad when i am with W. But lately me and W dont have time tospend with eachother due to differnt work schedule but W who has no family here but treatsme like his older sister and thats al thats with us, btu we share a really good friendship and i can see how if f did like me, he would be jealous over. i just recenly found out f was working on compliance and was able to potentially hear all my conversations if he reviewed my conversations with clients. In them i do talk about my husband and kids alot in positive way.so f probably thinks im a cheater lol

What is positive about this:
King Of Cups

Aww! F does care for you deeply, he has love for you but this mis understandings and all this thinking that you have another man and are married etc are all making him behave like an ill dignified King of Cups. BUT he does care for you deeply he has strong emotions for you which he doesn't show.

i cant wait until he shows these emotions. honestly i am soo fed up with men that i dont think i want anything more than just a friendhsip with f. i feel my feelings lessening for him because of his recent behaviour.

King of Wands, King of Coins, 8 of Swords
He was angry and wanted to act out on his emotions so you saw that, it did want him to Man-up and take some drastic steps though he decided to not do anything and just be grounded and be practical about the situation between you guys. He feel conflicted, like all of him is involved with you his passion, his mind, his emotions and his thoughts...but he doesn't know how to move ahead with you and your situation doesn't make it easy. It seems he has some ideas about what's going on with you.

ideas like he thinks i might be separated and now dating W? or ideas like he thinks im a cheat? lol with f it could be any.

Silver lining for you in all this:
6 of Swords, Tower, Queen of Coins

You will move away from negative situation, you've a positive change coming into your life. You'll find that a moment of revelation happens for you that will be like a breakthrough and your old way of being will be disrupted. This will be positive as this is between two positive cards and I asked what is silver lining for you...so the Divine will intervene and help you in some way as Tower is major it is inevitable change but it will be positive do not worry. You'll be able to stay grounded and find a way ahead for yourself through building a strong financial base and will be able to look after yourself...this Queen does not need a man to fund her she looks after her affairs on her own with confidence.

right now i pay for everything myself. if i got a promotion then i wouldnt need any outside help financially. my main concern is my kids. they are 6 and 3 and i dont trust daycares here. i am very overprotective of them and i just want to make sure my kids are safe while i am at work. my ex is the worlds best dad and i feel the safest leaving them with him. thats the only reason i put up with him.
Angel card:
Angel of Abundance
This lovely Angel always comes bearing good news! Perhaps you have been praying for a miracle of the abundance sort. This Angel has appeared to tell you that your prayers have been heard and that by opening your heart and moving through your life with faith and trust, the abundance you seek shall manifest shortly!

i hope this comes fast..im losing hope

I picked a Romance Angel Card: Children
It says your love life is being affected by children which is so true.

exactly. i live for my kids and because of them its hard to release my ex and hard for someone new to accpet me.

Since I did not get a clear answer, I picked another, Release your Ex
The time has come to release your energy.

It is so strange I got these cards for you srsly!!! I'm amazed how literal the Universe is in giving messages.

this is just soo amazing.

God bless, sweetie
💙
omg i am just soo overwhelmed with your kindness and this amazing reading. you are such a beautiful person and if i was given any wish it woould be to wish for your hearts greatest desire to come true. i am leaving feed back for the above reading by point and i want you to list a few more questions. you went above and beyond and i want to read some more for you.
Top   #8
Citizen

Noni 

Quote:
omg i am just soo overwhelmed with your kindness and this amazing reading. you are such a beautiful person and if i was given any wish it woould be to wish for your hearts greatest desire to come true. i am leaving feed back for the above reading by point and i want you to list a few more questions. you went above and beyond and i want to read some more for you.
I have a cold for last few days so my head hurts....its annoying to have it!
I think he knows bits and pieces about your life...I don't think he thinks you're a cheater but he thinks that there is something unclear between you and W.
I asked the cards what F thinks is going on with you and W- Judgement, 2 of Swords, 3 of Coins. So he is not clear he does think you have common social circle at work and interact a lot or even gossip maybe. But with judgement he thinks there is more than meets the eye and combined with 2 of Swords he's not clear, he is divided on what's going on between you and W.

You can find a way Kazz. Understand children are important but pardon me, a man who is the way he is...cannot be a good father....what role model is he to his son and what is the message he is sending his daughter. Sorry! for being blunt just my opinion. I hope you do take some time to think more about options, there is no harm in exploring what might be alternatives. A new way of life can be scary but its only because you don't know it yet. You're brave already. Just need a little bit more courage to set yourself and your kids completely free. Try the links I sent or others you can remain anonymous till you want. You can try at least.
Others can only cheer you on from the side lines. But you'll have to do it. Better now you're still young! finding a new life would be easy! try please.
Sorry for this long lecture.
I don't really have a question lol
Just see if
- N (ex boss) will reply to my email and send me the letter I've requested before Wednesday.
- what are the chances R organisation will give me letter I have asked for before Wednesday
Thanks
Top   #9
Citizen

obeygravity 

Hi kazz! I'd love to sit if you're still offering. Could I get a reading on what positive influences may be coming my way in respect to love over the next three months?
Top   #10

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.